**CHIEF KEEF**

"G-Unit" is a different entity than Lloyd Banks. Tony Yayo is ALSO a member of "G-Unit" don't tell me dude is mainstream. Cause he's not.

Banks has bigger hits then keef? Pretty much is evened out, I don't know the numbers but Keef has hits.

Only reason he isn't mainstream is because he doesn't like doing interviews and shows imo

Kanye remixing a popular song one summer and adding it to his compilation album makes the ARTIST MAINSTREAM? nah.

Kanye put Keef on cruel summer because the song was popular and because he was a fellow Chicago native, that's it. Lloyd Banks has had bigger hits than Keef and nobody would consider him "mainstream".

HUGE difference between a song going mainstream and a artist going mainstream. Definitely not the same thing.

he was signed to Interscope Records by Jimmy Iovine and had an album and three singles distributed via mass communications. If that's not mainstream I don't know what is. That's not just "a song". He had an entire major label campaign run. It got mixed results, they cut their losses.

he was signed to Interscope Records by Jimmy Iovine and had an album and three singles distributed via mass communications. If that's not mainstream I don't know what is. That's not just "a song". He had an entire major label campaign run. It got mixed results, they cut their losses.
he doesnt know what mainstream is

"****** wanna try me let the K go, Wtf Chief Sosa waiting for? Got pink birds lookin' like Flamingos, She dust my shoes off like I'm Fabo, Keep racks in my pockets everyday tho"

tumblr_n0ig2frXBK1qmwidzo1_400.gif

If keef had any type of personality and was a decent business man he would be on top right now. staying independent making hits and getting paid. Them Lil chiraq dudes should've all stayed together when they first got on. Its like once they introduced us to the next guy they branched off and tried to do their own thing.

To all high school kids in the inner city Yea. Most 14 year olds from the hood ain't trynna hear jay, drake, or ye, some wiz but them dudes just wanna have fun and listen to that hype ****. My Lil bro love this dude keef, if he cared more about this **** and knew what he was capable of doing he would be the front runner in whatever lane he's in.

Okay fair enough. So with that said Chedda Da Connect is mainstream, cause he's what's "trendy" in 2015. Not coming @ anyone, just tryna understand the quota for a mainstream artist.

90% of the people that sing that song don't know who made it, I was 1 until the BC interview

Chedda don't even have a not thread that tells u where he stands. Keef in 2012 was one of the most popular rappers. Was on the radio every 15 minutes, every site was talking about him son was everywhere.

Keef just does not have the proper guidance

He'll end up being the Drill Lil B. 

Releasing massive amounts of music while experimenting creatively and showing flashes of creative brilliance but never able to cohesively put it all together.

His pinnacle being "Back From The Dead"

Lil B's being "6 Kiss"

Keef just does not have the proper guidance

He'll end up being the Drill Lil B. 

Releasing massive amounts of music while experimenting creatively and showing flashes of creative brilliance but never able to cohesively put it all together.

His pinnacle being "Back From The Dead"

Lil B's being "6 Kiss"

That's a great place to be if you ask me.

I'd rather have a cult following that I can profit off forever instead of being a machine product.

Back
Top Bottom