Chief Keef 60 days and crying..

how your putting it yeah.  he contributed to the gang violence in Chicago so I'm gonna make fun of a wannabe thug just like most people did with Vanilla Ice and how they do with Tyga and Rick Ross now.    Hopefully the kid wises up.  His mom is a huge part of the problem too.  She was justifying his actions saying that's just the environment that he grew up in.  smh  

this isnt his first time in jail you tools.....how many 7 figure deals to you have? id be in tears knowing i lost M's because of a music video. go to Lamron and say wannabe thug, might not make it out b. all of you kids laughing at jail time ***** talkin about "i did my time like a g,' NONE of you were in this kids situation.

this isnt his first time in jail you tools.....how many 7 figure deals to you have? id be in tears knowing i lost M's because of a music video. go to Lamron and say wannabe thug, might not make it out b. all of you kids laughing at jail time ***** talkin about "i did my time like a g,' NONE of you were in this kids situation.
but your name screams 'tool' though...

We can't win as a people. Now we are going to ridicule a misguided 17 year old for showing remorse?
You wouldn't put $ on him changing. I am sure of that.

It is in his mind. Years and years of conditioning. That street life isn't something that folks can just turn off.

He ain't sorry. He is just sorry he got caught.

Is this the dude that many claimed was about that life and always strapped and his boy put the work on some chick inside her own house?....

Lulz I don't feel one but sorry.

I don't even think LiLo cried :lol:

Man, Keef was laughing and mocking the death of one of his peers, and we're not allowed to mock him for crying as he got a lighter sentence than most get for a DUI?

Get outta here with that BS.

Some of ya'll want to make sure things like consequences and repercussions for your actions never exists in these kids' minds. He did a good thing by making it just a little harder for the most ignorant of teenagers to be talking about #freesosa every other tweet because they don't wanna cosign his crying, which in turn only reminds people that real things happen when you wanna act and portray yourself a certain way.

Man, Keef was laughing and mocking the death of one of his peers, and we're not allowed to mock him for crying as he got a lighter sentence than most get for a DUI?

Get outta here with that BS.

Some of ya'll want to make sure things like consequences and repercussions for your actions never exists in these kids' minds. He did a good thing by making it just a little harder for the most ignorant of teenagers to be talking about #freesosa every other tweet because they don't wanna cosign his crying, which in turn only reminds people that real things happen when you wanna act and portray yourself a certain way.
100% Agree with this. What about the 15 year old killed because of similar nonsense?

tumblr_lg8003YEe61qdj6r7o1_500.jpg

Its ok Keef all Chiefs cry sometimes

12625fae6fdff8f44c77aca36422c202311df06.gif

Last edited:
lol shut up!  I've been to the chi many times all the old heads I know aren't f**king with him.  LMAO! I have plenty of homies from all different sets out there lol U don't see me on here bragging about that dumb ****.   U from the chi?  you from the kid's hood?   Keef is a moron and he got what he deserved. smh

I'd cry too if I was about to possibly lose my deal, which is how I support my two kids, and not be able to shoot videos, do shows, verses, etc. That's 60 days of not getting money. Plus dude has to pay money back to the label.

He's not Wayne or TIP where they are already multi millionaires and have artists working on a label under him where they are getting money without ever having to touch a mic again.

I doubt he cried over doing 60 days in juvie.

I'd cry too if I was about to possibly lose my deal, which is how I support my two kids, and not be able to shoot videos, do shows, verses, etc. That's 60 days of not getting money. Plus dude has to pay money back to the label.

He's not Wayne or TIP where they are already multi millionaires and have artists working on a label under him where they are getting money without ever having to touch a mic again.

I doubt he cried over doing 60 days in juvie.
Well all he can blame is himself for being a moron and screwing up his money.  Hopefully he learns and leaves the BS alone and just stays focused on feeding his family.

probably cried cause the thought of not living luxurious hit him once he heard his sentence, even if its for 2 months. i'd cry to if i made it then there's reason to believe i can lose it all :rolleyes

Last edited:
:smh: @ dudes saying they would cry too... As much **** as keef talks.... I don't feel sorry at all... I got some family members and freinds that still got years left... I'm Definatly not feeling sorry for some **** talking teenager that I don't even know... A couple of months and this boy sheds tears.. Smdh

Back
Top Bottom