Chief Keef 60 days and crying..

I think most people's problem with him is that he's only 17 rapping about not having a problem killing someone and selling drugs. What about bow wow/ romeo? Did they come out rapping about shooting and killing?
They weren't 17 when they came out.

Mobb Deep were teens when they came out tho...

I think most people's problem with him is that he's only 17 rapping about not having a problem killing someone and selling drugs. What about bow wow/ romeo? Did they come out rapping about shooting and killing?
again the examples i gave were of the same age ie...no limit bg, turk, wayne etc...hell nwa, many west coast rappers in that time...the dayton family so on and so forth...  (plus bow wow etc... lil zane so forth were preteens plus marketed to ppl as the cute lil innocent kids)...then you have to equate those kids grew up in money and away from the hood...and it was widely known as such..so no way could a lil bow wow talk about hard times in the ghetto when he is hell not even 8 y/o opening up for deathrow...or lil romeo opening up and staring on no limit cds since a toddler.

A good amount of rappers while most are in this day and age are late 20's 30's...back in the day were teens preteens...The other issue is of the oh he is just a little kid...well hell if he did half of what he claims to be doing or if any of them rappers did they sure as hell wouldnt be tried by no judge as a kid..they would be getting grown man sentences...so

Don't know if posted already but this is why this kid is the way he is.  SMH his mom needs her a** whipped.  Throwing up gang signs with her son and nephew WTF

Don't know if posted already but this is why this kid is the way he is.  SMH his mom needs her a** whipped.  Throwing up gang signs with her son and nephew WTF
Bad fruit bears bad fruit.  When you take a look at how some of these kids are and then you look at the parents or parent, you find out how and where this kids get their bad habits from.  The kids end up being just as stupid as the parents that raise them, if not more so.

Thats another life a lot of ****** on here dont know about. None of this **** shoccs me.

This is a stupid thread, btw.

Damn that picture with his mother is sad. Generational poverty/ignorance at its finest. As contradictory as it is for Chief Keef to cry over 60 days in Juvi considering the content of his lyrics, people act as though he should know better. That picture is a prime example of how significant one's upbringing is to their behavior. I'm not justifying or sticking up for the kid, but it's difficult to promote positive messages when you've been raised in an environment which mostly leads to the opposite path.

Thats another life a lot of ****** on here dont know about. None of this **** shoccs me.

enlighten us on the ways of the streets, almighty gangsta

Real in what way?

There was an interview cormega had and he was speaking on his issues with nas. The end of his song one love he shouts out a lot of his boys. Mega said he only knew 2 of them. He says some other stuff in there. It's on YouTube if you wanna see it

And that pic of prodigy is nothing. That ***** was still a kid man

roll.gif
mean.gif

There was an interview cormega had and he was speaking on his issues with nas. The end of his song one love he shouts out a lot of his boys. Mega said he only knew 2 of them. He says some other stuff in there. It's on YouTube if you wanna see it

ok but you guys are saying keef is a kid...and despite all that. he still was wearing tutu's.... I could see if it was a pic of him as a baby toddler in which he had no idea what was going on, but he wasnt. He was old enough to know what he was doing. No dude goes along with this at a certain age. I can honestly say at no point from the time near his age my parents would get me in a tutu, wear girl clothes, put on lipstick, wear barbies etc...

I understand many men participate in ballet (athletes mainly) but they aint claiming to be no thugs street dudes etc...either.

keef isn't a kid. He's 17 that's not a kid to me. I'm on my phone but is p wearing a tutu in that pic?

What about dr dre when he was in the world class wreckin cru? He was wearing some type of flamboyant **** and he was grown up. This was before nwa

keef isn't a kid. He's 17 that's not a kid to me. I'm on my phone but is p wearing a tutu in that pic?

What about dr dre when he was in the world class wreckin cru? He was wearing some type of flamboyant **** and he was grown up. This was before nwa
and dre wasnt a street dude thug either....so i mean im not seeing your point... ? I could see if you had a pic of iuno rick ross (the real) or big meech in some compromising position/pic.

But to say he is a street dude thug etc.. despite the pics, and then bring up another dude that claimed to be a street thug and wasnt. I dont get it.

I was just saying that pic of prodigy was when he was a kid. He does talk tough in some of his rhymes but comparing that to this picture it's like, well, he was a kid. I'm sure a lot of tough rappers have pics like that stashed somewhere from their childhood

I was just saying that pic of prodigy was when he was a kid. He does talk tough in some of his rhymes but comparing that to this picture it's like, well, he was a kid. I'm sure a lot of tough rappers have pics like that stashed somewhere from their childhood
thus emphasis the point most of the rappers are fraud. in comparison to keef...im just saying comparing a kid taking pics with his mob and a gang member throwing up signs is a little more credible then a dude in leggings and crop top with roller curls ballet dancing

Post video dawg.

He deserved all of this. I think the judge knows what a dumbend he is, so he is given him a releaity check.

Keef laughed at a dead man and his family. Makes videos of home smoking blunts. Holds a gun. makes the worst music of all with pants down to knees let alone aim a gun at a cop

He gets a record deal and hold a gun in a video. Dude is dumb. Doesn't even come to court dress up, he comes in street gear..

Back
Top Bottom