Chief Keef 60 days and crying..

plenty of news outlets don't do their homework, they just care about being first, and i'm not so sure several news sites reported it so much as just copying it from the first place that put it out.  A report says the girl is 15 currently, Chief Keef is 17.  It sounds more news worthy to say the girl is a middle schooler pregnant by a rapper, when in reality it's 2 teenagers that had a kid while they were very young.  It's an unfortunate situation but it's not uncommon or as sinister as they'd like us to believe with their half story...
hopefully you are correct.  Kid is still a moron lol 3 baby mamas and hes only 17 smh.  

Not like he's gonna be in general population.

60 days should be good. Clean out. Read. Excercise.

:lol: jail is jail bruh....nobody wants their freedoms taken away...

people hate it when they discover that their favorite rapper is charmin soft and a fraud, wish more rappers would get exposed.

and I used to like listening to rap/hip-hop when I was younger, now I see how ridiculous and phony it is.

:lol: jail is jail bruh....nobody wants their freedoms taken away...

did you read the article? Keef isn't 18, he's being sent to a JUVENILE DETENTION CENTER where the average person is 16 & has a whopping population of...328 kids :smh:

as for his freedoms taken away, did anybody tell him to pick up guns in a Youtube video when his stupid a** already knew he was on parole? he brought all of this on himself & it'll be hilarious if he becomes some 16 year old taller than him's b**** for those 2 months he's in there

he prob was crying because his dirtball behind is gonna have to shower daily for the next 60 days

Last edited:
news stations are corrupt and do things for ratings and shock value. Do you guys remember this?

Lets wait for the full story about the age of the girl to come out. Right now they make it seem like she is 13 or 14 year old girl who just gave birth, when maybe she is actually 16 and maybe still in middle school, or had the baby two or three years ago.

By the way I am not in support of this teenage fool, b/c he deserves what he gets. I actually find it funny that the fakeness in hiphop is being revealed. Too many young dudes follow these clowns thinking they really doing something.

Last edited:
This is a young black father, with the potential to become a millionaire, and all nt wants to do is hate :smh:

Is he really on a righteous grind, though? Money made off of lyrics where he almost instructs his listeners to pull triggers? There's nothing to respect about this kid. No art, no merit. Young Chop deserves credit, sure.

Yeah yeah he's not the first rapper to rhyme about shooting/drugs/violence. But he's from Chicago... one of the most war-torn cities in America, experiencing huge problems with gang violence... blatantly promoting hood activity. To a young and HIGHLY impressionable fan base. I can't ride with that, ever.

Is he really on a righteous grind, though? Money made off of lyrics where he almost instructs his listeners to pull triggers? There's nothing to respect about this kid. No art, no merit. Young Chop deserves credit, sure.

Yeah yeah he's not the first rapper to rhyme about shooting/drugs/violence. But he's from Chicago... one of the most war-torn cities in America, experiencing huge problems with gang violence... blatantly promoting hood activity. To a young and HIGHLY impressionable fan base. I can't ride with that, ever.
so could the same be said for la rappers ie ice cube etc..late 80's-90's...same situation...or cash money/no limit mid 90's same situation... I mean master p was basically rapping same subjects and clearly was a grown man...parent with several kids and at the time n.o. was the murder capital of the world. Same with nwa and other west coast cats in the late 80's and how bad gang violence was and they essentially (albeit not nwa) but mc 8 etc... did same thing.

I mean to judge dude like a man as a child is unfair. hell ice cube (while far better lyrically) did the same thing...now look at him, he is the poster child for kiddie movies and disney.

I mean ppl are being bias as to his presence based on their like/dislike for the dude. End of the day he pretty much is like damn near all rappers...talk big, act bad and when **** gets to grass they get to tail tucking.

/\ Na man...let NT tell it...Chief Keef is the most violent rapper of all time.

We had DMX talking about raping teenage daughters during home invasions and I was in the 7th grade when I heard that ****...but this Chief Keef guy...he's just an absolute monster.

/\ Na man...let NT tell it...Chief Keef is the most violent rapper of all time.

We had DMX talking about raping teenage daughters during home invasions and I was in the 7th grade when I heard that ****...but this Chief Keef guy...he's just an absolute monster.

But DMX didnt cry when he got sentence to 60 days to anywhere.

Truth be told, when Its Dark and Hell is Hot first came out, I was lightweight scared of dude.

That **** was jammin, but I wouldn've hung out with him, doe.

Truth be told, when Its Dark and Hell is Hot first came out, I was lightweight scared of dude.

I don't know what that had to do with my post but we've seen DMX cry about 100 times for different reasons.

Last edited:

I don't what that has to do anything but we've seen DMX cry about 100 times for different reasons.

You guys derail so fast. The title of the thread is Chief Keef 60 days and crying.

You right, he did cry for a lot of different reason, but none of them was for getting hymen up for a crime he know he did.

You guys derail so fast. The title of the thread is Chief Keef 60 days and crying.

You right, he did cry for a lot of different reason, but none of them was for getting hymen up for a crime he know he did.
Who's derailing here? My post was a direct response to sonnux34's post...which had nothing to do with crying.

THE CHI USED TO HAVE MICHAEL JORDAN TO LOOK UP TO.

IS THIS THE HERO CHI-TOWN DESERVES?

Last edited:
It's funny how some of yall pick and choose when this Keef dude should be considered a "child."
it's 2 very different situations though.  One on hand, the issue is a loss of "street cred" after being so brazen and disregarding, even mocking the death

of a rival teen, yet crying at a small sentence in juvenile detention.  The other seeks to paint him as a molester, which at this point seems like it may be not the case at all.

The street cred issue is really trivial in the grand scheme of things, the other, not so much... 

**** reminds me of when chicks was blindly defending Chris Brown. Like do yall even know this *****?

Ima need y'all to defend every 17 year old that's going to juvie who doesn't even know you exist. Otherwise most of you are hero worshipping a 17 year old rapper

**** reminds me of when chicks was blindly defending Chris Brown. Like do yall even know this *****?

Ima need y'all to defend every 17 year old that's going to juvie who doesn't even know you exist. Otherwise most of you are hero worshipping a 17 year old rapper
i dont agree with jocking dude, or whatever but to hate the man and basically judge him different based on musical preference, and then try to say oh that aint it, its his lyrics/style of rap...is bs is all. I mean outside of the crying like a lil britch...i really dont see how his persona is too much different then any other rapper out there. Aint like majority of rappers on some brother ali..public enemy type of style and dude is like the one in a million rapper. Hes just like all the rest of the rappers out..and to say he is evil/punk detriment to society based on his wannabe hard/thug style and lyrics...then you might as well have an issue with rap overall past/present and future.

i dont agree with jocking dude, or whatever but to hate the man and basically judge him different based on musical preference, and then try to say oh that aint it, its his lyrics/style of rap...is bs is all. I mean outside of the crying like a lil britch...i really dont see how his persona is too much different then any other rapper out there. Aint like majority of rappers on some brother ali..public enemy type of style and dude is like the one in a million rapper. Hes just like all the rest of the rappers out..and to say he is evil/punk detriment to society based on his wannabe hard/thug style and lyrics...then you might as well have an issue with rap overall past/present and future.

I think most people's problem with him is that he's only 17 rapping about not having a problem killing someone and selling drugs. What about bow wow/ romeo? Did they come out rapping about shooting and killing?

I think most people's problem with him is that he's only 17 rapping about not having a problem killing someone and selling drugs. What about bow wow/ romeo? Did they come out rapping about shooting and killing?
Well people hate him for different reasons.

I see rap fans just hate him because he isn't special lyrically. (I doubt they would hate on Mobb Deep/Nas/Biggie etc when they first came out and 90's NYC was way deadlier than Chicago)

And other people hate him because they think he is provoking or the reason there is violence in Chicago

There was much more violence in Chi even before Keef was born.

and what about Detroit? There's no big name big rapper there rapping about violence and it's worse than Detroit. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom