Chief Keef 60 days and crying..

most likely nothing will happen to this guy, but he'll come out talking about how he did some hardcore bid and now he's a certified OG at 18.

how wayne talks up going to rikers.

do we even know what type of tears these were? nobody was there, no video was posted no none of that. all we have is a newspaper article saying that he was bent up while making this plea.

" Crying is believed to be an outlet or a result of a burst of intense emotional sensations, such as agony, surprise, or joy. This theory is more plausible as it explains why people cry during cheerful events, as well as very painful events. "

we have no idea WHY these tears were shed. all i see are assumptions and ridicule. for all we know, these could have been tears of anger. same type of tears you had / maybe still have when you were mad at a parent or older sibling when you knew you couldn't win that particular battle. most here lead privileged lives, so i cant blame you all for not understanding how it would feel to go from nothing at all to being able to have any and everything you could ever possibly want, only to have that possibly all taken from you. some of you cant even handle your gf choosing up on you or even being friendzoned. so to begin to understand this kid's issue being beyond your grasp is almost okay. 

for those who assume that street dudes have to be tough guys like rambo and what not, understand that these street dudes are just like me and you. only difference is that they are constantly placed in situations that require good guys to do bad things. in no way is this a scapegoat for anything that this kid or his ppl have done however. every action holds a consequence and nobody is exempt from that. 

lets just hope that he doesnt lose it all over an interview
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 kekekeke

B+ overall

TBH .. IF HE WAS CRYING .. ITS PROBABLY BECAUSE HE'S TRYING TO TURN HIS LIFE AROUND..AND HE'S BEING LOCKED UP FOR SOMETHING HE AND I THINK IS SOME BS

do we even know what type of tears these were? nobody was there, no video was posted no none of that. all we have is a newspaper article saying that he was bent up while making this plea.

" Crying is believed to be an outlet or a result of a burst of intense emotional sensations, such as agony, surprise, or joy. This theory is more plausible as it explains why people cry during cheerful 
events
, as well as very painful events. "

we have no idea WHY these tears were shed. all i see are assumptions and ridicule. for all we know, these could have been tears of anger. same type of tears you had / maybe still have when you were mad at a parent or older sibling when you knew you couldn't win that particular battle. most here lead privileged lives, so i cant blame you all for not understanding how it would feel to go from nothing at all to being able to have any and everything you could ever possibly want, only to have that possibly all taken from you. some of you cant even handle your gf choosing up on you or even being friendzoned. so to begin to understand this kid's issue being beyond your grasp is almost okay. 

for those who assume that street dudes have to be tough guys like rambo and what not, understand that these street dudes are just like me and you. only difference is that they are constantly placed in situations that require good guys to do bad things. in no way is this a scapegoat for anything that this kid or his ppl have done however. every action holds a consequence and nobody is exempt from that. 

View media item 227472

lil b >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> chief keef

da #basedgawd till the deaf uh me.

:pimp:

lil b >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> chief keef

da #basedgawd till the deaf uh me.

:pimp:

word to your avy

lol the crying was obv fake... 2 months could be a death sentance for his career the way these new cycles work... (earl sweatshirt comes to mind)

this 60 days prob cost him another 2 million... ida been crying, crawling around on my hands n knees, pleading, etc. i even woulda cut my hair

he aint bout that life. lightweight happy we can put this man behind us. waka > sosa/GBE

how ironic, look at all those women in the background supporting him, then he gets locked up for whooping a female.

" Crying is believed to be an outlet or a result of a burst of intense emotional sensations, such as agony, surprise, or joy. This theory is more plausible as it explains why people cry during cheerful 
events
, as well as very painful events. "

Which suburb do you hail from?

Last edited:
It seems like Chief Keef can’t stay away from legal issues. He is being accused of impregnating a girl who is still in middle school and now she is suing him for an undisclosed amount of child support including health insurance and other medical expenses.

Not only that, he can be charged with a misdemeanor for “criminal sex abuse.” Even though they are both underage, in the state of Illinois when both parties are between the ages of 9 and 17, the older of the two is committing the crime. Keef can dodge the “criminal sex abuse” charge if the girl’s parents dont press charges. If the girl’s parents does press charges, he can face a maximum of 1 year in jail and he would have to register as a sex offender for 10 years.

via TMZ

It’s true what they say, “Mo Money, Mo Problems.”
Its just not stopping.....

Middle school...14? Wtf how disgusting. Isn't he mildly ******ed or have some mental disorder that's rare. I thought I remember reading that somewhere

Sosa in the way out here...cryin over 60 days, smh I just did 90 days on state road in Philly and it felt like a quick week...homie better man up

lol lock this dumba** up.  He got a girl who was 12-14 pregnant.  WTF is wrong with this lame and watch how people come in here to vouch for him f**king on little girls too.

lol lock this dumba** up.  He got a girl who was 12-14 pregnant.  WTF is wrong with this lame and watch how people come in here to vouch for him f**king on little girls too.

he was accused of it.
the only proof to this point is literally a girl saying so...can we get the details and facts first my dude? like damn. :smh:

[QUOTE url="[URL]http://www.rapbreak.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/ChiefKeef2.jpg[/URL]"]
It seems like Chief Keef can’t stay away from legal issues. He is being accused of impregnating a girl who is still in middle school
Its just not stopping.....
[/quote]

Key word

Back
Top Bottom