Chicken Wings

wings ftw. I eat the drumette's or whatever they r called once all the flats r gone

wings ftw. I eat the drumette's or whatever they r called once all the flats r gone

Like the wings better. One of my top 5 fav foods
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

brown sugar, soy sauce, and honey, mix that up, slap it on some wings n throw it in the oven. thank me later.

brown sugar, soy sauce, and honey, mix that up, slap it on some wings n throw it in the oven. thank me later.

Originally Posted by ratherunique1

10mscae.jpg

Originally Posted by ratherunique1

10mscae.jpg

BBQ sauce, hot sauce. (put more of which one you prefer,I like hot sauce more than BBQ), and Hennessy. thank me later
Ive also made it with Jack Daniels.
pimp.gif

BBQ sauce, hot sauce. (put more of which one you prefer,I like hot sauce more than BBQ), and Hennessy. thank me later
Ive also made it with Jack Daniels.
pimp.gif

Wings all day. Break em in half the long way, makes life that much easier.

Originally Posted by Mo Greene

you mean wing vs drumette?

i'll take a drumette cause it's easier to eat. i can slurp that meat off in 3 seconds.
29cudxc.jpg

Wings all day. Break em in half the long way, makes life that much easier.

Originally Posted by Mo Greene

you mean wing vs drumette?

i'll take a drumette cause it's easier to eat. i can slurp that meat off in 3 seconds.
29cudxc.jpg

Back
Top Bottom