Chicago underrated? ........ Vol. Windy City!!

I go to Columbia and live in the South Loop. I love Chicago
pimp.gif

-The Juice

Originally Posted by IRAPTHOUGH

Originally Posted by ebayologist

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

Originally Posted by ebayologist

^That's one street over and about 3 blocks down from where I live.
smokin.gif
But I don't eat hotdogs or burgers (beef or pork) so can't say I've ever eaten there.
you stay downtown?

Indeed. The Gold Coast..

(Kneesh) It's at like State and Pearson. Next time you're at the Water Tower campus, it's right there. Apparently it's quite good (for hotdogs and things like that).

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Knew it . I didn't know you stayed that close tho .
eek.gif
laugh.gif

I'm there everyday sadly .
smh.gif

Yep.

That's gotta suck having to go downtown from the lakeshore campus everyday. Unless you live in that dorm there it seems like more a hassle than anything.Waiting for those Loyola shuttles is
sick.gif

(rsdplaya) I don't eat beef or pork so places like that are kinda limiting for me. There's a place in wrigleyville that has similar look calledwrigleyville dogs that has really good gyros (lamb) but I'm sure that place has gyros as well, will have to try one at somepoint.

"Never took a L unless it was the Red Line ."

Brown Line over here.
pimp.gif

sig check!

Chicago is mad underrated because people thinks that it's too cold over here.
smh.gif

BTW this underrated city is your home for the first african-american president. The 44th president of the usa lives in Hyde Park....in CHICAGO. sig check again
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

some of my favorite late night food joints
pimp.gif

Chicago FTW when it comes to food. NYC doesn't match up.

175.x600.feat.stands.susies.jpg

newcolor1.jpg

2506107438_0d7dce39f6.jpg

dsc00971.jpg

Byrons-Sign.jpg

271.jpg

IMG_GeneJudesHammond.jpg

And I know that I'm going to get 100% positive feedback from the locals when I post this. The greatest baseball team
pimp.gif

wrigley-field4.jpg

That one is on Irving Park and Kenmore. After the Red Line 'L heading east on Irving Park. Hot Dogs and cheeseburgers are
pimp.gif
. There was two other locations(one by North and Halsted, but that closed down awhile back, and the other by Lawrence and Ashland, which is the one I go to)

Ironiclly, a while back, I was about to try Epic Burger with my ex, and she got into a car accident. Well, day was ruined and we never got to try it.

Harold's BTW is chicken FTW. And I don't even like chicken that much.

Forgot about this place after seeing American Subs, which has good subs also...

382776601_2e43a8b195.jpg

Sig Check

I'm from the Mil and Chicago justs gives you that feeling not too big like NY...its not as diverse but I love the Chi...

As the pics on this page state...go there if you tryna gain some weight!

I love everything about Chicago and I cant picture myself living somewhere else. lol at susies...they have the rudest employees. you cant even play music whilein the the drive thru lol

^ Yeah, but their confused chicken and philly steak are the best over there. It's worth the bad attitude and service imo.

laugh.gif
at all those restaurant pics, i've been to almost all of thoseplaces. i think im one of the few people that dont enjoy living in chicago
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by khoshabasfinest23

laugh.gif
at all those restaurant pics, i've been to almost all of those places. i think im one of the few people that dont enjoy living in chicago
ohwell.gif
Im with you, Chicago is cool, but theres other places Id rather be. I guess its not as great when youre from there
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

Originally Posted by khoshabasfinest23

laugh.gif
at all those restaurant pics, i've been to almost all of those places. i think im one of the few people that dont enjoy living in chicago
ohwell.gif
Im with you, Chicago is cool, but theres other places Id rather be. I guess its not as great when youre from there
ohwell.gif

definately. i mean i love the city, almost all of my family and all my friends are here, its just the weather gets to me after a while.

michael-jordan-slam-dunk-88-poster.jpg

Back when Skybox Trading cards were the *$%%.......that's about it

Now New York.....

images
images
images
images
images

images
images
images
images
images

images
images
images
images
images

mia_dan_600x400_rd3.jpg

...this can go on for days
pimp.gif

By the way..........Michael Jeffrey Jordan (born February 17, 1963) Brooklyn, New York,
laugh.gif

Chicago is one of the top 5 markets in the country, how the hell is it ignored or underrated?

supreme math
Why you NY chumps feel the need to compare everything?
Mad insecure.
Stay in your lane, and let us handle this thread.

DC?
roll.gif
roll.gif

I feel extra fat too.
Ive eaten at a good number of those restaurants.

Loyola, Columbia
UIC Im transferring there next fall semester

BTW this underrated city is your home for the first african-american president. The 44th president of the usa lives in Hyde Park....in CHICAGO. sig check again
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Sig Mutha !!@!!% CHECK.

Y'all still gon have to answer to a Chicago dude as of January 20th...So whadown?

By the way..........Michael Jeffrey Jordan (born February 17, 1963) Brooklyn, New York, Then moved away when he was like 8, Lived in North Carolina, Was drafted by Chicago, And viciously raped my New York Knicks for the better part of the decade, Preventing us from getting a championship. Oh yea, And he still lives in Chicago to this day...So I guess he made his decision.
frown.gif
laugh.gif

Fixed.

pimp.gif
@ sickkickz and Orenthal with them restaurant pics...

I'mma have to try Epic Burger if you say it's better than In-N-Out...I was out on the West Coast and had In-N-Out, And that !!%% wasimpressive...
pimp.gif
eek.gif

And sickkickz, I'm willing to overlook that picture of Misery Field, Only cuz we gotta stick together as Chicago for this particular post...
laugh.gif

Don't get it @+*%@@ up tho:

20185351.jpg

Crib.

Back
Top Bottom