Chicago underrated? ........ Vol. Windy City!!

Never been to Chicago, but I'm quite partial to Denver...

1609526-md.jpg

- Tical.

Originally Posted by ebayologist

Originally Posted by eastnewyork80

so does chicago have boroughs?

No, sides.

North, South, and West.

In that order.
laugh.gif
that's why i like the city so much too.

each side is completely different from the other.

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

Originally Posted by ebayologist

No, sides.

North, South, and West.

In that order.
laugh.gif
that's why i like the city so much too.

each side is completely different from the other.

you are correct my friend...

On top of everything...when you think Midwest...FIRST PLACE YOU THINK OF IS CHI-TOWN WHICH RESIDES IN THE ILL STATE

Nah. Chicago has neighborhoods. They each have their own personality. So dope.

South side
South loop
River North
Downtown
Lincoln Park
Wicker Park
Logan Square
Wrigleyville
Belmont

and a lot more i'm leaving out.

Originally Posted by IRAPTHOUGH

so i nyc is obviously BK > the rest

how does it go in chi town
We all show love .

But the South is the heart .
Yeah, none of them are really better than the other, just because they all offer something great.

Damn odrama, see you back in 30 days.
embarassed.gif

Dirty. I've been to NYC numerous times, and even though the smell of the garbage on the streets didn't bother me as much as my friends did......this:

chicagoalley_1.jpg

does not equal this:

img_2727.jpg

roll.gif
sick.gif

and it's not once a week they do that. Everyday in Manhattan I'd see that on the streets. Good thing I didn't let that bother me because I do loveNYC. Great city. But Chicago has that "sleeper" feel that noone knows about. Chicago holds its own. "I like that"-Heath Ledger

Chicago is the best city in the U.S.

Anyone from Chicago will tell you...Rush and Division on the weekend...is no joke...

QFT

I went to the chi in feb it's ok
come back in July-August. Then your visit won't be ok. See above.

OJ and Dirty, next time try a Gene and Judes hot dog. They don't put all the trimmings, and the fries are crack. As for pizza, there a few local pizzajoints that have what you're looking for(less cheese?). message me if you want. HR inn is ok but for some reason, I prefer their frozen pizzas.

so i nyc is obviously BK > the rest

I prefer Manhattan.

You're can be serious, posting that dump
Ahh, I love the locals "unity" every summer. Brings the best out of the city if you ask me. Conflict FTW.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Dirty. I've been to NYC numerous times, and even though the smell of the garbage on the streets didn't bother me as much as my friends did......this:

chicagoalley_1.jpg

does not equal this:

img_2727.jpg

roll.gif
sick.gif

and it's not once a week they do that. Everyday in Manhattan I'd see that on the streets. Good thing I didn't let that bother me because I do love NYC. Great city. But Chicago has that "sleeper" feel that noone knows about. Chicago holds its own. "I like that"-Heath Ledger
that's the thing... you can't compare Chicago with NYC... NYC is pretty much all buildings... there's no room for alleyways likethat.. Hell...in that pic there are single standing garages...that's virtually unheard of in NYC.

oh...and the garbage is probably 2 times a week...but it's definitley not everyday...most likely you were travelling all over so you were going from onezone to another.

^I'll take a picture of my alley for you today.
laugh.gif
Cause it's like that around tall buildings too, just Chicago had the foresight to build alleyways.

I know Manhattan is all or least mostly tall buildings but you can't compare like what looks like I'd venture to guess the far north side of the cityto Manhattan it's more like Queens. But trust me in even in the Loop which is akin to like downtown Manhattan or the Watertower which probably closed tolike midtown Manhattan there are alleyways.

^yeah...but you're comparing a city founded in 1800's(Chicago) to a city founded in the 1600's(Manhattan)....with a square mileage(Manhattan)that's 1/10th the size of chicago....not exactly the same.

but don't get me wrong....I def give props to Chicago...but there's no way the two cities can compare.

^I know, I hear ya. We're just giving your trash ridden city a hard time.
laugh.gif

As promised.
img0194wv2.jpg

Title: For Dirty NY.
laugh.gif

i spent 10 days in Chi-Town.

It's cool and all, but after 3 days, I couldn't wait to go back home.

L dot A dot
pimp.gif

yeah...that's just a waste of space.

I'll readily admit though... NYC is one of the dirtier cities there is in the US.

European cities... wow.. mad clean

Back
Top Bottom