Chemtrails.

this was on tuesday, also in the bay area. something's definitely up. 
nerd.gif

I live in the West, where the sunsets. I'm pretty close to the ocean here. I'm thinking that might be the reason. When I took those pictures yesterday, you can't see the horizon and it's covered with these chemtrials.
I also noticed that the sun gets really bright around 3pm here but it's not hot. It's weird, like the brightness is coming from something else.

View media item 136931

contrails =/= chemtrails

contrails usually dissipate after a short time while chemtrails linger for a while. Thats the reasoning at least, Im not sure if the rate of dissipation is affected by the weather, pressure, wind etc.

I took this one pic last year of what looked like a a lot of parallel trails, looking like a yankee uniform, above my city. Maybe ill post it later.

Last edited:
Why in the world would they want to spend all those resources on covering up a second sun and not tell anybody about it? :lol:

If they were used to block this "2nd star", then wouldn't the star be visible in places that have no air traffic?

In rural parts of America you rarely see contrails. Even in towns with a 100,000+.

Must be the throne...

Why in the world would they want to spend all those resources on covering up a second sun and not tell anybody about it? :lol:

If they were used to block this "2nd star", then wouldn't the star be visible in places that have no air traffic?

In rural parts of America you rarely see contrails. Even in towns with a 100,000+.

Must be the throne...

this..

What about the people that live in areas w/o planes flying spraying "chem"

contrails =/= chemtrails
contrails usually dissipate after a short time while chemtrails linger for a while. Thats the reasoning at least, Im not sure if the rate of dissipation is affected by the weather, pressure, wind etc.
I took this one pic last year of what looked like a a lot of parallel trails, looking like a yankee uniform, above my city. Maybe ill post it later.

contrails are "chemtrails".

same thing as snow and rain, just depends on the meteorological occurrences.

Must be the throne...

the "2nd star/nibiru" motive just sounds like a red herring tbh. Ive always assumed that if they actually do this, its to placate the population, make em docile, dumb them down and maybe even make em sick on purpose akin to the water fluoridation theory. Mere conjecture though. But i will say that where I live, they actually do spray for weather related reasons, like during upcoming parades, holidays and such, so its technically possible to mess with the atmosphere like that.

Why in the world would they want to spend all those resources on covering up a second sun and not tell anybody about it?
laugh.gif

Must be the throne...
you bring up some good points, im not really sure to be honest. its just what ive read lol. but these planes are definately not regular airliners.. it always seems like they are flying TOWARDS the sun though. its just highly unsual!

contrails =/= chemtrails

contrails are "chemtrails".

same thing as snow and rain, just depends on the meteorological occurrences.

they're not the same...

Their formation is most often triggered by the water vapor in the exhaust of aircraft engines, but can also be triggered by the changes in air pressure in wingtip vortices or in the air over the entire wing surface. Like all clouds, contrails are made of water, in the form of a suspension of billions of liquid droplets or ice crystals.

Chemtrails are trails made up of unknown CHEMicals that are discharged from a plane similar to a crop-duster.

Last edited:
the "2nd star/nibiru" motive just sounds like a red herring tbh. Ive always assumed that if they actually do this, its to placate the population, make em docile, dumb them down and maybe even make em sick on purpose akin to the water fluoridation theory. Mere conjecture though. But i will say that where I live, they actually do spray for weather related reasons, like during upcoming parades, holidays and such, so its technically possible to mess with the atmosphere like that.

Yeah but they have much easier ways to control people and get people sick (processed food and big pharma).

As far as the spraying for weather related reasons go, I didn't know anything about that. I'm pretty sure it IS in fact possible to mess with the atmosphere, but not for any of the reasons mentioned in this thread.

they're not the same...
Chemtrails are trails made up of unknown CHEMicals that are discharged from a plane similar to a crop-duster.

That's an unverified theory. Many meteorology experts and scientists have studied it and came up with nothing.

"Experts on atmospheric phenomena deny the existence of chemtrails, asserting that the characteristics attributed to them are simply features of contrails responding differently in diverse conditions in terms of the sunlight, temperature, horizontal and vertical wind shear, and humidity levels present at the aircraft's altitude."

How can they claim they are in fact chemical trails without even knowing what chemicals they are?

We know what elements form multi light-year tall interstellar gas clouds that are hundreds or thousands of light years away, yet we don't know what's coming out of planes and looming several miles above our heads? Phooey

Solar systems with just one star are rare.

To say we have a second sun is not that far fetched.

There is evidence of bodies just right outside our understood solar systems' boundaries are affecting the planets.

It would make sense if those bodies were a star and orbiting planets.

I think we should focused on how these planes fly/behave. One of the main reason I made this thread is to see pictures from where you guys live. Today I didn't see any chemtrails or planes that leaves chemtrails. They don't do it everyday for some reason and on the days they do it, we or I need to find something that can connect why that day. Maybe weather changes, constellations etc...something..

Last edited:
Solar systems with just one star are rare.
To say we have a second sun is not that far fetched.
There is evidence of bodies just right outside our understood solar systems' boundaries are affecting the planets.
It would make sense if those bodies were a star and orbiting planets.

But it is far fetched, because we only have one star. The next closest stars are the centauri stars.

Nick from Yuma, I'm pretty sure it is weather or pressure changes in the atmosphere. If anybody finds proof of the opposite, I look forward to reading the post.

Last edited:
There are people living that are older than planes, don't you think there would be some sort of recollection of a second sun if that were true? And if they were changing the weather, why is weather not significantly different than the years proceeding planes? If they were poisoning us, why is life expectancy at an all time high, how have these poisons effected us? Also, if the government had the technology to do these things, couldn't they be more subtle about it?

I mean im all for conspiracies, but some of these claims have nothing to support them.

That's an unverified theory. Many meteorology experts and scientists have studied it and came up with nothing.
"Experts on atmospheric phenomena deny the existence of chemtrails, asserting that the characteristics attributed to them are simply features of contrails responding differently in diverse conditions in terms of the sunlight, temperature, horizontal and vertical wind shear, and humidity levels present at the aircraft's altitude."
How can they claim they are in fact chemical trails without even knowing what chemicals they are?
We know what elements form multi light-year tall interstellar gas clouds that are hundreds or thousands of light years away, yet we don't know what's coming out of planes and looming several miles above our heads? Phooey

people have collected samples and have been able to tell what chemicals are falling from the trails and it's not condensation.

I've felt that maybe the people really in power have known about what we are just talking about for decades and have been trying to hold off climate change, or trying to keep a sort of stasis for years.

I can completely understand why the public is not privy to this knowledge because people would freak out quit going to work etc.

But controlling the weather is real and documented. They even cleared the rain for the Olympics in China by shooting particles in the sky to make them scatter.

Geo-engineering is a topic I think you should look into because all the stuff people want to attribute to conspiracy theory actively have scientist behind them doing the research and testing the feasibility.

But it is far fetched, because we only have one star. The next closest stars are the centauri stars.
Nick from Yuma, I'm pretty sure it is weather or pressure changes in the atmosphere. If anybody finds proof of the opposite, I look forward to reading the post.

We don't have the eyes, or sensors to see and detect everything in space.

I saw an article the other day about parts of the galaxy being potentially hidden/ sectioned off by dark matter clouds, or bubbles.

We are at an interesting point in scientific discovery.

Last edited:
Im sorry those look like regular Contrails to me dawg. Why do you think those are chemtrails? I live in Atlanta (home of the busiest airport in the world) and just about every other plane leaves contrails....

but if you really want to get into the conspiracy theory part of this....head on over to www.abovetopsecret.com

Spent some time on that site.. wandered over to the "Origins" section.

So much misinformation regarding topics in evolution it was scary. After seeing that I don't think I can even take any of the other sections seriously.

Morning time = sun rises in the east..plane heading towards the sun = traveling EAST. The more you know, please continue

Oh dear GOD, at what this thread has turned into. Here comes joe schmo with his opinions as facts saying "this study was done showing this and that" please, until you can present some clear cut evidence 1. Showing these are chemtrails and 2. they are negatively effecting people, please take all of your opinions and preface them with "maybe" or "i believe".

Haha! My dude got me hip to this and gave me the whole low down with chem trails. Dude sounded crazy and I thought it was BS at the time. Now I am constantly looking at the sky and see what he is talking about and sort of believe the hype. I also live in SF area.

Back
Top Bottom