Cheaters Appreciation

who remembers the two dudes with conrrows?

girl was cheatin, duke confronts, wants to fight, talkin all tough and gets knocked out colld. I was dying. lol

Originally Posted by TheRav4

Here's the extended full scene of the one posted already. Ended up breaking her nose. I would be lying if I said I wasn't laughing unfortunately.
laugh.gif

smh...i mean its a freaking girl i swear to god you don't even know how bad i want to do that to the #$+@+$ that be bugging me @ skool

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

Anyone see the episode where their happened to be a "slow" guy in the area and he started going crazy, running around yelling:

"Yay! It's cheaters! Yay! It's Joey grecco! Joey, You're my favorite and I'm going to get my hair cut just like yours!"

He even ran up to the girl that was on there, like "You're on cheaters!!"

He was sooo excited he was shaking lol. They gave him a T-shirt.

Had me rollin...

that sounds familiar
laugh.gif
if I did see it, I was ½ sleep...but I feel likeI saw that

Originally Posted by jthagreat

girl was cheatin, duke confronts, wants to fight, talkin all tough and gets knocked out colld. I was dying. lol
that one had so many quotables.

dude knockin him out then standing over him yelling, "big time" "big time"

the girl sleeping with the other guy in her boyfriends car and getting caught naked talkin about "my boyfriend bought me this car"

dude getting knocked out then going home with his cheating girl

the fact that the guy who got knocked out was a bouncer was funny too.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

did my dude get away with the handcuffs on. they never showed him getting caught after he took off?

seems like cause the %$%%@ was booking lol the cop couldn't even catch up with the kid lol embarrasing

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

Anyone see the episode where their happened to be a "slow" guy in the area and he started going crazy, running around yelling:

"Yay! It's cheaters! Yay! It's Joey grecco! Joey, You're my favorite and I'm going to get my hair cut just like yours!"

He even ran up to the girl that was on there, like "You're on cheaters!!"

He was sooo excited he was shaking lol. They gave him a T-shirt.

Had me rollin...

THIS... it was
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
that kid wow.

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Came in just to post this. LMAO someone needs to provide a link to this. Never gets old
laugh.gif

that dude steve is such a ----- !!! straight up .. how could he punch her in the face like that ....
smh.gif
... Greeko n his goons shoulda took care of that .. ashame

Originally Posted by Apples28

Wow at that whole video.Dude has to be on drugs.

That $*%$ was dumb funny
roll.gif

I dont condone domestic violence but that $*%$ was too funny
the way he paused looked up and just clocked her
roll.gif

If it wasn't fake, dude was high
Hell, he even grunts at one point like I'd imagine a coke addict grunting

Back
Top Bottom