Originally Posted by Nike Jordan

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by Zyzz

bree olsen? yea thats a win

Thats her?
Yes.
She looks different without her makeup but her tweets are crazy....I'm like
eek.gif

watchin him on ABC news 20/20 . dude is livin the life but he seems outta his mind

watchin him on ABC news 20/20 . dude is livin the life but he seems outta his mind

i didnt like 2 and a half men but this dude is really something else...

he is indeed, the man

i didnt like 2 and a half men but this dude is really something else...

he is indeed, the man

Originally Posted by Ernesto4

500,000+ followers!

whos got the most followers on twitter? im sure he has a record for most followers in a day
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Ernesto4

500,000+ followers!

whos got the most followers on twitter? im sure he has a record for most followers in a day
laugh.gif

@iamdiddy
@charliesheen can u please send me the address to ur house? Ive been dreamin about a party like this all my life #winning! See u soon! Lol
ÜberSocial • 3/2/11 1:55 AM

On my way- WINNING! RT @charliesheen @iamdiddy Get dressed my man... sending the driver..!
web • 3/2/11 3:01 AM

@iamdiddy
@charliesheen can u please send me the address to ur house? Ive been dreamin about a party like this all my life #winning! See u soon! Lol
ÜberSocial • 3/2/11 1:55 AM

On my way- WINNING! RT @charliesheen @iamdiddy Get dressed my man... sending the driver..!
web • 3/2/11 3:01 AM

MY MAN
pimp.gif
roll.gif
@ you losers trying to say he should calm down or it's gonna end bad for him....Hell out of here! YOU ONLY GET ONE LIFE. DO YOU. ‹----- Bi-winner.
laugh.gif

MY MAN
pimp.gif
roll.gif
@ you losers trying to say he should calm down or it's gonna end bad for him....Hell out of here! YOU ONLY GET ONE LIFE. DO YOU. ‹----- Bi-winner.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom