Charles Hamilton being told how to be a man for 11 minutes...lol

This guy with the hammer 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by AyVee323

In one of the videos he said interscope was ready to put the pink lavalamp in stores but would've had to put brooklyn girls on it. since CH hates the song he refused to and he had to just give the masterpiece away. I respect his pride but it really got in the way of his success
30t6p3b.gif

what a idiot.

In one of the videos he said interscope was ready to put the pink lavalamp in stores but would've had to put brooklyn girls on it. since CH hates the song he refused to and he had to just give the masterpiece away. I respect his pride but it really got in the way of his success
30t6p3b.gif

what a idiot.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

As soon as God put Adam on Earth he was like work n****!
"count them animals n_, fix that garden n_"
roll.gif
roll.gif

Son needs a psychologist to help him work out all of his emotional problems. $*%*, music should be his psychologist. Lay down what you feel on wax over a dope beat and people finna come running for your product. MAKE THEM FEEL.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

As soon as God put Adam on Earth he was like work n****!
"count them animals n_, fix that garden n_"
roll.gif
roll.gif

Son needs a psychologist to help him work out all of his emotional problems. $*%*, music should be his psychologist. Lay down what you feel on wax over a dope beat and people finna come running for your product. MAKE THEM FEEL.

Damn...that was so much real truth in there to the point that I basically was motivated to do something today. 
pimp.gif

Damn...that was so much real truth in there to the point that I basically was motivated to do something today. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by show time 96

Yo slime it's your time
laugh.gif

this is why i love being from uptown..everyone talks like that b...whether from da heightz in spanish or harlem, we about that paper son.

i cried when i played this da first time.
laugh.gif

Yo slime it's your time
laugh.gif

this is why i love being from uptown..everyone talks like that b...whether from da heightz in spanish or harlem, we about that paper son.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Yo slime it's your time
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
*#%% do got crazy replay value... might have to download this *#%%
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Yo slime it's your time
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
*#%% do got crazy replay value... might have to download this *#%%
roll.gif

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

If y'all are fans of dude then u need to watch the whole series of these videos. They were shot by his homie corporate that he lived with for a good portion of 2010. You will learn a lot about him and understand him a little better.

30t6p3b.gif
post these por favor

No where near a computer right now and dude has them uploaded to a weird site, they're not on youtube to my knowledge. Google corpytv and/or behind the pink lavalamp

@TyroneBillion yes homie TPL is one of my favorite mixtape/albums.. and he made it all when he like 18. Its pretty differnt from the rest of his catalog.

If y'all are fans of dude then u need to watch the whole series of these videos. They were shot by his homie corporate that he lived with for a good portion of 2010. You will learn a lot about him and understand him a little better.

30t6p3b.gif
post these por favor

No where near a computer right now and dude has them uploaded to a weird site, they're not on youtube to my knowledge. Google corpytv and/or behind the pink lavalamp

@TyroneBillion yes homie TPL is one of my favorite mixtape/albums.. and he made it all when he like 18. Its pretty differnt from the rest of his catalog.

son is just completely oblivious b....if no one heard your music did you really make a impact? son that backpack water...he's on da other extreme of a guy like

soulja boi, where he feels he doesn't have to be artistic in anyway just for da power of da dollar...this guy right here almost feels like its disrespectful to make some

coin off your art.
laugh.gif

son is just completely oblivious b....if no one heard your music did you really make a impact? son that backpack water...he's on da other extreme of a guy like

soulja boi, where he feels he doesn't have to be artistic in anyway just for da power of da dollar...this guy right here almost feels like its disrespectful to make some

coin off your art.
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
post these por favor

here's da video in question...damn it charles, even biggie hated juicy when he did it but bit his tongue...
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
post these por favor

here's da video in question...damn it charles, even biggie hated juicy when he did it but bit his tongue...
30t6p3b.gif

Dude looks horrible.. Never been a fan but it sucks to see someone hurting like that.

Dude looks horrible.. Never been a fan but it sucks to see someone hurting like that.

"even superman get his ^%$ kicked b and go back to the fortress and chill out like, oh %^*&, the dark side just kicked my &^%"

"you gotta chill out, you can't be running around getting mild concussions"

"N's getting old out here b"

way too many quotables in that last vid

my god

Back
Top Bottom