Chargers still controlling their own playoff destiny appreciation post

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

Originally Posted by MrMundayNite

And ot but LT is holding this team back. Sproles is much better than him at this point.

that is not true sir.
Yes, it is. The difference in explosion between the two of them right now is just
eek.gif

After losing a couple hundred dollars trying to hit the stupid 60K jackpot at Barona, this makes me feel a tad bit better. GO CHARGERS!

And ot but LT is holding this team back. Sproles is much better than him at this point.

that is not true sir.
Yes, it is. The difference in explosion between the two of them right now is just
eek.gif

There is more to football and playing RB in the NFL than explosion.

I'll be rooting for the Chargers I guess...because a) I hate the Broncos, and b) the Chargers are my school's unofficial football team.

Originally Posted by buggz05

What's stopping a cowboys vs chargers super bowl?
the guy in your av.

Damn dude... we get it, your right... Cro' was overrated...uve been preaching it for months and months... when you gonna stop??
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

the guy in your av.

Damn dude... we get it, your right... Cro' was overrated...uve been preaching it for months and months... when you gonna stop??
laugh.gif
Dude will probably leave once the Raiders start to win..I mean he has nothing else to talk about.

so maybe never.

Just curious... would this be the accurate scenario for the Chargers if they win next Sunday?

Week 12 rematch?
[table][tr][td]Wild-card weekend[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
ind.gif
[/td] [td]5. Indianapolis Colts (11-4) at 4. San Diego Chargers (8-8 )
Qualcomm Stadium
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td] http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/clubhouse?team=sdg[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]

so the winner gets the colts which means if denver wins they get trounced by the colts wild card weekend and if the chargers win its a game that can go eitherway.

aside from norv turner being the coach and assuming san diego wins sunday, i wouldn't put it past them to go on a deep run. the colts are hot i wonder ifthey peaked early. most likely them and the titans are going to rest their players next week and in years past that has come to haunt the colts come playofftime. also i like how the chargers match up with pretty much any team in the afc and if they get in will be the most dangerous 8-8 team i can remember.

If the Chargers get the Colts in the first round, its curtains for SD. Book it.

Originally Posted by dland24

If the Chargers get the Colts in the first round, its curtains for SD. Book it.
^ You're right. Since Indy blew SD out a few weeks back and since SD folded in last years playoffs in Indy.
ohwell.gif
eyes.gif

Not sure if I'd make that call so easily...

It is pretty amazing how the Chargers are still in it after all those heart breaking losses early on and the horrible season (for his standards) LT ishaving... I hope they get in too, I want to see if they are able to do damage in the playoffs after it seemed like they weren't even going to make it.

Originally Posted by RawSheed

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

the guy in your av.

laugh.gif
Dude will probably leave once the Raiders start to win..I mean he has nothing else to talk about.

so maybe never.
why would i leave bro. you obviously take me real serious. im just joking most of the time on here with my anti chargers nonsense.
laugh.gif

i even said ill be rooting for them to win it all if they make the playoffs. #%@$ if i wasnt busy next weekend i would probably go to this game just because ienjoy a good football game.

Back
Top Bottom