CHARGERS at TITANS 12/09

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LLLLLLLLLTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Congratulations to the San Diego Chargers on stealing this game away from the Titans. The Referee's were definitely on the side of the Chargers. NorvTurner owes the referee a dinner or something.

The Chargers are not ready for the playoffs. They will get mauled by the Jaguars, Steelers, Colts, Patriots.
laugh.gif

Edit: Pardon, The Jaguars already smacked them around this season.
laugh.gif

LT!!!!!!!....man two very good games i watched so far (this & the Cowboys game) & i still got the the Pats/Steelers game

Originally Posted by Mickey Moss

Congratulations to the San Diego Chargers on stealing this game away from the Titans. The Referee's were definitely on the side of the Chargers. Norv Turner owes the referee a dinner or something.

The Chargers are not ready for the playoffs. They will get mauled by the Jaguars, Steelers, Colts, Patriots.
laugh.gif

False. SD will be polished by then.

Why are you Charger fans so happy about going to the playoffs for? You're going to get knocked out in the first round. You dudes better hope you don'tplay the Jaguars. If the Browns go, I have the Browns owning you dudes.

Your division is pathetic..Broncos are pathetic, Chiefs are pathetic, Raiders are pathetic. No competition at all, you dudes are not built for a team like theSteelers or Pats.

Edit: Just two or three weeks ago you guys where comparing Philip Rivers to Ryan Leaf and now yall back on his i s h and you say he's the next Dan Fouts,come on b...

CHARGERS!!!

Yes, another W.

I'm off to LA for the Lakers game.

Good win for the Chargers. We needed it.

Now all I need is a W from the Lakers and I'm going to have a great sports weekend.

Originally Posted by Mickey Moss

Why are you Charger fans so happy about going to the playoffs for? You're going to get knocked out in the first round. You dudes better hope you don't play the Jaguars. If the Browns go, I have the Browns owning you dudes.

Your division is pathetic..Broncos are pathetic, Chiefs are pathetic, Raiders are pathetic. No competition at all, you dudes are not built for a team like the Steelers or Pats.

Edit: Just two or three weeks ago you guys where comparing Philip Rivers to Ryan Leaf and now yall back on his i s h and you say he's the next Dan Fouts, come on b...

False, I always take up for rivers period. I know talent, I know when somebodies got "It". He comes through in the clutch.

Who said anything about being happy to be in the playoffs? Chargers were gonna make the playoffs no matter what. Hate on...

And I also believe the chargers will be a different team in the playoffs. I also believe if they face the pats again, it wont be the same game.

Anyways U MADD
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Titans got absolutely robbed on that call in the fourth. It sucks that the whole game was put on that one play, and the right call was not made. Yes I am mad,but also the chargers had to do something right to be in the position to win, so congrats to them on that.

Y'all yappin that y'all got robbed; show me the same evidence the refs have and you guys still won't have anything to turn the call

tell em why you mad
laugh.gif
With a D that choked like that and ran out of gas I'd be pretty sad too, though...

Say all that stuff you want about the pats and steelers etc, at least we going to the playoffs. Will that end your rant?

Originally Posted by vcisking

Titans got absolutely robbed on that call in the fourth. It sucks that the whole game was put on that one play, and the right call was not made. Yes I am mad, but also the chargers had to do something right to be in the position to win, so congrats to them on that.

realtalk, props to you for being a man. I wish the rest of NT was like this man right here.

Antonio Cromartie w/ 9 picks this year ????

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Shawn Merriman back on his 'Supplements'
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
roll.gif

Did y'all see the crack back block that #88 caught Merriman with??? He knocked son off his feet and got up hype as hell.....Shawn never saw it coming....

Back
Top Bottom