phillip actually did it!
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by nanbeezy

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

Originally Posted by SupraTurbo619

Lendale was a fool for them dances...And LT reminds me of a little kid pouting everytime they start losing..

LT should be pissed.
Norv called a weak pass play on 3rd down and 2 (Goal) instead of running it in for the TD.

He hasn't been happy since.
Well the LT needs to speak up or something. Too many times this year, Ive seen the same actions from him. But he's suppose to be the leader of this team? BTW I was referring to the P.R. incident, when het got up off the bench. That's so childish to me, get up in that man's face, coaches, something; demand the damn ball. -On a side note Haynesworth will be getting $$$ next year.
Screw him over.. how? By releasing him or trading him? That might be in his best interest at this time. LT isnt going to win anything in SD, see previous teams. He's undeniably still considered the best back in the league, yet he still has that "yes massah" type mentality.

With AJ Smith as your GM, it's going to be a "Yes Massah" type of attitude. If you're damn head coach has a "Yes Massah" attitude then you know the whole team is going to follow. LT getting the Kobe treatment. LT in SD to put fans in seats.
Well he sure doesnt have the Kobe trade clause. I really want to see him win, dont get it twisted because he's a special back..

I want to see him win too. Don't get me wrong. I just don't like the front office of the Chargers just like how I don't like the front officeof the Lakers.
AG coming through in the clutch.
pimp.gif

Dude, I was freaking going off on Norv, how you get no touches to LT inside the 5 yd line?!?!?!

He made it up for it with that i-form and tossing it up to Gates.

Rivers is still trash.

More like Gates.
pimp.gif

Gates is that dude.

WHAT?
Did you not watch that last drive? While not exactly Tom Brady crisp, Phillip did the job!

Wow what a bad call. That ball touched the ground, that wasn't a catch. I hope the Referee gets fined and kicked out of the league.

For real, Dennis. I am gonna convert you to the dark side sooner or later. Rivers is the man. hahahah

Rivers is still trash.

More like Gates.
pimp.gif

Gates is that dude.

WHAT?
Did you not watch that last drive? While not exactly Tom Brady crisp, Phillip did the job!

Yeah i watched that last drive.

He got the job done. He better have got that job done, You're damn near goal line and Norv Turner is going to call 3 consecutive pass plays? Buthe's still trash imo. It's going to take alot for me to convert over to the darkside to pull for Rivers.

LT and Gates got us back in this game.
KO
pimp.gif

Representin' the Rock Church!!!
pimp.gif

Rivers is still trash.

More like Gates.
pimp.gif

Gates is that dude.

WHAT?

Yeah i watched that last drive.

He got the job done. He better have got that job done, You're damn near goal line and Norv Turner is going to call 3 consecutive pass plays? But he's still trash imo. It's going to take alot for me to convert over to the darkside to pull for Rivers.

LT and Gates got us back in this game.
KO
pimp.gif

Representin' the Rock Church!!!
pimp.gif

False LT and Gates got the job done in the redzone, but rivers got you in the redzone. You have a grudge. Like I said, what 2nd year qb is gonna flourishwhen he gets hit 50 times? This comeback just brought back my confidence, of the cool calm and aware qb from last year.

Cant believe SD is going to win this game. I still stand firm on my 10-6 prediction.. Too conservative Tenn, you giving the game away.

My nominee for Charger coach/player/etc.. of the second half of the year..

Ted Cottrell, Defensive Coordinator.

Just saw the highlights of Lendale White's fat $%@+ doing the Lights Out and LT pose
roll.gif
Can't wait for the .gif

My nominee for Charger coach/player/etc.. of the second half of the year..

Ted Cottrell, Defensive Coordinator.
Co-sign..and he's mad cool.

Back
Top Bottom