CHARGERS at TITANS 12/09

Norv called a weak pass play on 3rd down and 2 (Goal) instead of running it in for the TD.
Yeah, and he'll call a draw play on 3rd & 17.

Well, then agian, he's an idiot coach.

LT, fighting for the TD. We're still in the game.

Why doesn't fat Albert receive more hatred for stepping on Andre Gurode's helmetless head back in the day?

I guess trying to maim someone isn't as bad as juicing.
laugh.gif
I can tell from your other replies ur quite upset about this game so far but Ill adress your comment

Haynesworth got killed by every news outlet for what he did last yr, did u not watch NFL football at all last yr ? it was LAST YR, he was fined alot ofmoney and suspended. he paid a huge price. and now he is the best defensive player in the NFL.

indifferent.gif

I didn't mean by the media.

I mean by fans.

I remember a recently made "Merriman not juicing = he sucks now" type post and he is tied for the lead in sacks now, playing half a game.

Why isn't there a Albert steppin on heads post hahaha.

And BTW, best defensive player in the league? That can be quite a debate, but fat Albert is definitely one of the best lineman.

Originally Posted by SupraTurbo619

Originally Posted by nanbeezy

Lendale was a fool for them dances...And LT reminds me of a little kid pouting everytime they start losing..

LT should be pissed.
Norv called a weak pass play on 3rd down and 2 (Goal) instead of running it in for the TD.

He hasn't been happy since.
Well the LT needs to speak up or something. Too many times this year, Ive seen the same actions from him. But he's suppose to be the leader of thisteam? BTW I was referring to the P.R. incident, when het got up off the bench. That's so childish to me, get up in that man's face, coaches, something;demand the damn ball. -On a side note Haynesworth will be getting $$$ next year.

^
LT is keeping his mouth shut because of AJ Smith. He knows if he says anything AJ will do anything to screw him over. IE Donnie Edwards. The Spanos familyhanding the power to AJ Smith is a bad move. I'm not denying his eye to pick talent, but dude is a Tyrant, and it's either his way or the highway.

he is tied for the lead in sacks now, playing half a game.
No. Are you talking about this game or the entire season? Because he's nowhere near or even close to being tied for lead in sacks.

Lendale was a fool for them dances...And LT reminds me of a little kid pouting everytime they start losing..

LT should be pissed.

Well the LT needs to speak up or something. Too many times this year, Ive seen the same actions from him. But he's suppose to be the leader of this team? BTW I was referring to the P.R. incident, when het got up off the bench. That's so childish to me, get up in that man's face, coaches, something; demand the damn ball. -On a side note Haynesworth will be getting $$$ next year.
Screw him over.. how? By releasing him or trading him? That might be in his best interest at this time. LT isnt going to win anything in SD, seeprevious teams. He's undeniably still considered the best back in the league, yet he still has that "yes massah" type mentality.

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

I can see why you ABSOLUTELY hate rivers
Now you see?

Dude drives me up the wall.

I don't want to hear no damn o-line excuses either. It's the same damn o-line from last season.

false, 5 sacks in this game. I bet rivers is top 5 most sacked.

^
LT is keeping his mouth shut because of AJ Smith. He knows if he says anything AJ will do anything to screw him over. IE Donnie Edwards. The Spanos family handing the power to AJ Smith is a bad move. I'm not denying his eye to pick talent, but dude is a Tyrant, and it's either his way or the highway.

he is tied for the lead in sacks now, playing half a game.
No. Are you talking about this game or the entire season? Because he's nowhere near or even close to being tied for lead in sacks.

Merriman has 2.0 sacks today bringing him to 11.5 sacks tied with Jared Allen.

FINALLY I get to watch this game with 1:36 left to go
smh.gif

Edit: chambers makes a big differrence...

But these situations are what makes rivers a great qb, atleast last year...

EDIT #2: as far as the convo going on, LT owns the team, AJ knows that. AJ will take anything LT has to say into DEEP consideration. But LT is not the typeof player to blow somebody up.behind their back. I'd be very surprise if he does this in the 60 mins..

LT should be pissed.

Well the LT needs to speak up or something. Too many times this year, Ive seen the same actions from him. But he's suppose to be the leader of this team? BTW I was referring to the P.R. incident, when het got up off the bench. That's so childish to me, get up in that man's face, coaches, something; demand the damn ball. -On a side note Haynesworth will be getting $$$ next year.
Screw him over.. how? By releasing him or trading him? That might be in his best interest at this time. LT isnt going to win anything in SD, see previous teams. He's undeniably still considered the best back in the league, yet he still has that "yes massah" type mentality.

With AJ Smith as your GM, it's going to be a "Yes Massah" type of attitude. If you're damn head coach has a "Yes Massah"attitude then you know the whole team is going to follow. LT getting the Kobe treatment. LT in SD to put fans in seats.

LT is GOAT

EDIT: and RIVERS is my QB and I'm DAMN proud. a 2nd year quarterback cannot flourish when he gets sacked 50 times and hurried even more..

if the chargers win this game they stole one b/c the ball touched the ground and he didnt have control on that 4th down play.

LT should be pissed.

Screw him over.. how? By releasing him or trading him? That might be in his best interest at this time. LT isnt going to win anything in SD, see previous teams. He's undeniably still considered the best back in the league, yet he still has that "yes massah" type mentality.

With AJ Smith as your GM, it's going to be a "Yes Massah" type of attitude. If you're damn head coach has a "Yes Massah" attitude then you know the whole team is going to follow. LT getting the Kobe treatment. LT in SD to put fans in seats.
Well he sure doesnt have the Kobe trade clause. I really want to see him win, dont get it twisted because he's a special back..

Please just let LT run, so what if u got no timeouts, hes your best player

well well well

Antonio!

Back
Top Bottom