+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

to what sneakermane said....its not about the in thing...folks like what they like...i agree with u about them being just shoes....but i call it as i seeit...and the re-retros of a lot of j's have been crap...thats my point...they bring it back out AGAIN but even worse than the last time? thats what i dontget....

now back to posting "celebrities" wearing heat...

peace.

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

Plies in CDP III's

25gthr7.jpg

correct me if im wrong but i jus saw this video and i think that jacket is ralph lauren
pimp.gif

Hold up, Did he mean to say ****ery, or was it a typo of Goonery..However the "G" key is not close enough to the "C" key in myopinion..someone clarify please
ohwell.gif

^^^word she def aint a celeb....but i guess neither are half the ppl in here and the so called "heat" everyone is

supposed to be wearing so i guess its whatever

Originally Posted by professafinessa

86716d480671991c422abc74664bd4d0467b40c7.jpg

this is the epitomy of celebs rockin heat..see mj knows the deal
glasses.gif
... we need to get some retros soon...my feet miss these
This might be one of the illest pics i've seen in this thread. I've been searching ebay for those for the longest
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ashydakid

Originally Posted by professafinessa

86716d480671991c422abc74664bd4d0467b40c7.jpg

this is the epitomy of celebs rockin heat..see mj knows the deal
glasses.gif
... we need to get some retros soon...my feet miss these
This might be one of the illest pics i've seen in this thread. I've been searching ebay for those for the longest
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

yea thats what i was goin for...i alway stop by to see what goin on in here... had to make a contribution...so i made sure i came correct..

Not the best picture, but if you look closely, Dave is wearing White/Cement Grey/Fire Red Spiz'ike's. His son is also wearing Fire Red III's.

davechappellefamilyti3.jpg

I'll give Dave the benefit of the doubt and say he just came outta the skateshop. I wish my dad would of skated with me!

Originally Posted by eL sHaq

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

Originally Posted by eL sHaq

all you losers stop hating on Plies...u wish u could ball like him...your sister is prob shaking her +*% to his music (i'm not saying he's a good rapper)

indifferent.gif
You're obviously a fan.

i like his songs...but i don't think he's a good rapper.
lol? how does that work?

Back
Top Bottom