roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by donjuan513

/\/\/\ those 3's look terrible fake.
fixed

Between Six Rings, Fusions & and their retro product - it truly is a damn shame that people can no longer tell the difference between an'authentic' product and a variant/fake/bootleg. Shame on JB.

those 3s are terrible lol...ty had it right....jb delivered a lackluster shoe...but then again like i always say...what did u expect? smh

thank god for the 01 release...lol

3's look fine...not up par compared to the 01 but for the people, who missed out, like myself I'm glad they got released, but to each his own Iguess!!!

Still don't understand how a yellowed pair of kicks from 7 years ago suppose to look sooo much better than a brand new pair.
My 2003 white/cements are starting to yellow...and I've only worn them 2 times tops. And I store my kicks better than just about anybody.

But I should salivate at those and pass if JB released the white/cements tomorrow?! Because that's the "in" thing to do...covet old and hate onnew?!

Your correct...to each his own. but I'm good with the CDP's. I'll take new/fresh over old/fresh...anyday.

HOLLA!!!

the reason a 2001 looks better than a 2008 3 is because of the better quality that they put into the sneaker and also the the swoosh sign on the back of the 3.

I know Jordan going with the jordan jumpman sign which im not hating on because the jumpman logo is hott.

But nike would of never been what they are today with out jordan so I would rather rock the 01 3 than the 08 3 which looks fake and wack with the jumpman sign.

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Still don't understand how a yellowed pair of kicks from 7 years ago suppose to look sooo much better than a brand new pair.
My 2003 white/cements are starting to yellow...and I've only worn them 2 times tops. And I store my kicks better than just about anybody.

But I should salivate at those and pass if JB released the white/cements tomorrow?! Because that's the "in" thing to do...covet old and hate on new?!

Your correct...to each his own. but I'm good with the CDP's. I'll take new/fresh over old/fresh...anyday.

HOLLA!!!
word.

Quality...SCH-mality!

It's a @#$% shoe that I'm putting my @#$% foot in to wear on a dirty @#$% ground. I'm not eating it...I'm wearing it.

Sheep kills me...

Quality...Quality...QUALITY?!

Man...I'd pay any amount of money to get that word erased from the english language.

Oh...and I don't lose sleep about an AIR in the back or a Jordan sign. Even thou the "IN" THING DIGEST clearly states in section 4 paragraph 2that to be a "sneakerhead"...you are to piss and moan about that type of thing every chance you get.

HOLLA!!!

But I should salivate at those and pass if JB released the white/cements tomorrow?! Because that's the "in" thing to do...covet old and hate on new?!

HOLLA!!!

Quality...SCH-mality!

It's a @#$% shoe that I'm putting my @#$% foot in to wear on a dirty @#$% ground. I'm not eating it...I'm wearing it.

Sheep kills me...

Man...I'd pay any amount of money to get that word erased from the english language.

Oh...and I don't lose sleep about an AIR in the back or a Jordan sign. Even thou the "IN" THING DIGEST clearly states in section 4 paragraph 2 that to be a "sneakerhead"...you are to piss and moan about that type of thing every chance you get.

HOLLA!!!

QFT

Quality...SCH-mality!

Sheep kills me...

Oh...and I don't lose sleep about an AIR in the back or a Jordan sign. Even thou the "IN" THING DIGEST clearly states in section 4 paragraph 2 that to be a "sneakerhead"...you are to piss and moan about that type of thing every chance you get.

HOLLA!!!

ANd this why sneakermane is my favorite NT'er cause that is exactly what needed to be said. Thank you my friend.

Originally Posted by Dakingii

But I should salivate at those and pass if JB released the white/cements tomorrow?! Because that's the "in" thing to do...covet old and hate on
new?!

HOLLA!!!

Quality...SCH-mality!

Sheep kills me...

Oh...and I don't lose sleep about an AIR in the back or a Jordan sign.
Even thou the "IN" THING DIGEST clearly states in section 4 paragraph 2
that to be a "sneakerhead"...you are to piss and moan about that type
of thing every chance you get.

HOLLA!!!

QFT

yup everything sneakermane said is true! nt kills me sometimes with some of the stuff they say
smh.gif

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

Originally Posted by you big dummy

58bf4eff4e3d7a7f35611c2febee35cb-getty-82993692jz025_detroit_pisto.jpg
JASON VOORHEES.... JIGGA MAN IS THE MAN!!!!!!!!
pimp.gif

I guess he's The Man Cuz he got GUAP. But if he was a regular dude e wouldn't be the man looking like this. He Definately needs to hit up his barber.

Back
Top Bottom