+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

a2226b515c612f4d20dcd16677bdc65c47d6f128.jpg

loso in spizikes

Originally Posted by 916JORDANboy

Originally Posted by eL sHaq

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

all you losers stop hating on Plies...u wish u could ball like him...your sister is prob shaking her +*% to his music (i'm not saying he's a good rapper)

indifferent.gif
You're obviously a fan.

i like his songs...but i don't think he's a good rapper.
lol? how does that work?
I'm not trying to speak for anyone here, but people need to realize that rap is entertainment. Plies is a terrible rapper, but in the rightsetting he's what you want playing because in most cases girls love dancing to terrible rap music. Dancing with girls to terrible rap music gets you closerto smashing.

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

Originally Posted by 916JORDANboy

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

all you losers stop hating on Plies...u wish u could ball like him...your sister is prob shaking her +*% to his music (i'm not saying he's a good rapper)

indifferent.gif
You're obviously a fan.

i like his songs...but i don't think he's a good rapper.
lol? how does that work?
I'm not trying to speak for anyone here, but people need to realize that rap is entertainment. Plies is a terrible rapper, but in the right setting he's what you want playing because in most cases girls love dancing to terrible rap music. Dancing with girls to terrible rap music gets you closer to smashing.
Ahh the neverending cycle.
pimp.gif

Women = Reason Hip-Hop is the way it is now
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FlatbushKING

I'm dying to know what kicks Kanye is wearing in this pic.....he had these on in the "Stronger" video too.....can someone tell me plz....

b0image1zi3smallqe4.jpg

lmao those look like they are gunna eat something

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

Originally Posted by FlatbushKING

I'm dying to know what kicks Kanye is wearing in this pic.....he had these on in the "Stronger" video too.....can someone tell me plz....

b0image1zi3smallqe4.jpg

lmao those look like they are gunna eat something
if nobody answered, then they are are Ato Matsumoto's, search it up on ebay, but beware of fakes! if the price is too good to be true then doa legit check

do you guys know what episode and season of everybody hates chris it is when his parents give him a pair of jordan 1's.

Back
Top Bottom