~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

Lmao, dude posted it without context. Is a celebrity wearing it at least? It's trash tho.

Op stays giving random info in this thread.

** posts d'angelo russell**

Makes a separate post to inform everyone that he doesn't like him.

Haha

I thought I was the only one that peeped that. I be like huh? :lol:. Dude is ecentric as hell.

Lmao, dude posted it without context. Is a celebrity wearing it at least? It's trash tho.

Op stays giving random info in this thread.

** posts d'angelo russell**

Makes a separate post to inform everyone that he doesn't like him.

Haha

I thought I was the only one that peeped that. I be like huh? :lol:. Dude is ecentric as hell.

Lmao. I think everyone just keeps it moving. That dude posts in here like it's his twitter or something. Just posting his random thoughts on what he consigns when nobody ever asked.

Fellas stop roasting the homie @C Flyness  and listen to some Z Money. 
pimp.gif

Prince Royce

You really can't go wrong with anything NY Yankees related, especially if it's a jacket with the championship patches on it.

Some dudes on here rather bash me for just posting one jersey, that they don't approve of and say that I've posted random things. Okay I'll admit it, I do sometimes post random things, but don't be acting like that's the only thing that I do on here, cause I also contribute in this thread and I have posted celebrities like Fabolous, Joey Badass, Big Sean, J Balvin, Cosculluela, etc. who in my opinion are rocking something fly/heat. I could see clearly that some dudes want to vent on here, yall mad go hit the gym and takeout your frustrations on a punching bag, etc. and if whoever responds with something ignorant, have fun talking with the wall.
laugh.gif

Last edited:

Some dudes on here rather bash me for just posting one jersey, that they don't approve of and say that I've posted random things. Okay I'll admit it, I do sometimes post random things, but don't be acting like that's the only thing that I do on here, cause I also contribute in this thread and I have posted celebrities like Fabolous, Joey Badass, Big Sean, J Balvin, Cosculluela, etc. who in my opinion are rocking something fly/heat. I could see clearly that some dudes want to vent on here, yall mad go hit the gym and takeout your frustations on a punching bag, etc. and if whoever responds with something ignorant, have fun talking with the wall.
laugh.gif
dude ur fine. i actually like the diversity of celebs u posting.

Some dudes on here rather bash me for just posting one jersey, that they don't approve of and say that I've posted random things. Okay I'll admit it, I do sometimes post random things, but don't be acting like that's the only thing that I do on here, cause I also contribute in this thread and I have posted celebrities like Fabolous, Joey Badass, Big Sean, J Balvin, Cosculluela, etc. who in my opinion are rocking something fly/heat. I could see clearly that some dudes want to vent on here, yall mad go hit the gym and takeout your frustations on a punching bag, etc. and if whoever responds with something ignorant, have fun talking with the wall. :lol:

dude ur fine. i actually like the diversity of celebs u posting.

this. although those DBZ jerseys were repug :lol:

keep bringing that diversity with celebs rockin heat.

Back
Top Bottom