~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

regret not copping those :smh:

EDIT: they selling for retail on the bay :smokin

Last edited:
That is a possibility, but it is interesting that disrespect of Christianity is widely tolerated in the entertainment industry, with no disrespect of Jewish imagery. Also interesting that homosexuality is propagated and normalized when it is punishable by death according to the religion of the people who are in control of the media. But that is a whole other subject.

it's probably playing off of the whole illuminati craze that came when ppl like Jay, Puff, Bey, Rih, Ye became that first generation of urban celebrities to get to a new echelon in entertainment/culture

they kept throwing that on Hov and them w the diamonds and dark imagery like on to the next one video

but now ppl are just trolling

i also notice on twitter now theyre really trying to make the carefree blackman flower snapchat filter type ****** a thing. like theyre going out of their way to glamourize black men who arent OD masculine and you have "fragile masculinity" if you dont cosign certain things.

i used to laugh at those who thought the way young thug and co. dressed was a conspiracy but i dont think men getting weave and this romper craze, etc. are just natural coincidencrs

Last edited:
smith-of-the-cleveland-cavaliers-reacts-during-the-game-against-the-picture-id685556992

iman-shumpert-of-the-cleveland-cavaliers-cheers-from-the-bench-during-picture-id688013684

the-shoes-of-iman-shumpert-of-the-cleveland-cavaliers-in-game-four-of-picture-id687865064

the-shoes-of-iman-shumpert-of-the-cleveland-cavaliers-in-game-four-of-picture-id687865044

Last edited:
Don't know why they released those black/blue 13s so close to the the Royal 1 release. Would have grabbed them if it wasn't for that.

I just wanna point out that a upside down cross is not really satanic it's a symbol of St. Peter's crucifixion so it's called "the cross of St. Peter" or a "inverted cross"
It's old used by the pope idk if the current pope uses it tho

Back
Top Bottom