~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

A lot of the youngins in the A rocking with that "Ifa"....West African religion right now. On some 90s 5% sht.

I can't knock it at all. Find your way young men. Find your way.

y'all can support, believe, and do whatever y'all want.

create y'all own logos and ****.

don't take no symbols and use it for bad.

just me, nothing is forced upon anyone. y'all have freedom to choose and believe in what you want :lol: miss me with that forced crap.

if you don't wanna believe in god, who's to tell you any different and stop you. I don't give a **** what you or anyone believes in but when people do stupid ****, thats when issues arise :smh:

y'all can support, believe, and do whatever y'all want.

create y'all own logos and ****.

don't take no symbols and use it for bad.

just me, nothing is forced upon anyone. y'all have freedom to choose and believe in what you want :lol: miss me with that forced crap.

if you don't wanna believe in god, who's to tell you any different and stop you. I don't give a **** what you or anyone believes in but when people do stupid ****, thats when issues arise :smh:

You might want to pick up a history book....

It got nothing to do with that at all.

Sahbabi explained it.

Black Man ****. Carbon...666.

6 Protons

6 Plutons

6 Electrons

Don't believe in it....but I appreciate young brothers looking beyond the cross that was forced upon them. Do your research.

I'm sleep though. [emoji]128564[/emoji]

young bammas tryin to be deep/intellectual and have no clue as to what they are doing or talkin bout... no matter how he try to explain it... upside down crosses is not the wave and is complete foolishness...let me find my son listening to some jokas that are doing this F'ery and imma choke him out... leave that ish to the Heavy Metal dudes... smh

History books...the irony.

I guess "our-story" :lol:.

Irony noted though

Sahbabi explained it.

6 Protons

6 Plutons

6 Electrons

Don't believe in it....but I appreciate young brothers looking beyond the cross that was forced upon them. Do your research.

young bammas tryin to be deep/intellectual and have no clue as to what they are doing or talkin bout... no matter how he try to explain it... upside down crosses is not the wave and is complete foolishness...let me find my son listening to some jokas that are doing this F'ery and imma choke him out... leave that ish to the Heavy Metal dudes... smh

Dog...cut it.

Last edited:
not sure if youve noticed but its only been used by the biggest popstar out right now in The Weeknd

its a wave old man

dont mean nothing to ppl, they just riding it out 

forgive them for they know not what they do...

Sahbabi explained it.

6 Protons

6 Plutons

6 Electrons

Preach.

Kate Fagan knows the game for the simple fact that she's rocking the 2015's and not the 2012's.

Victor Cruz always comes off as trying too hard as well like Kevin Hart

Last edited:
Been tryin to tell cats about Weeknd, but I guess his music sound so [emoji]128293[/emoji] that people refute what's right in their face.

Weeknd and Travis Scott some of the most blatant devil worshippers in the game.

Last edited:
Weeknd music overrated af. Dude's best work was House of Balloons

Sahbabi explained it.

6 Protons

6 Plutons

6 Electrons

Interesting that they disrespect the cross and Christianity. They aren't disrespecting Judaism or Hebrew symbols. I wonder why.... 

Been tryin to tell cats about Weeknd, but I guess his music sound so [emoji]128293[/emoji] that people refute what's right in their face.

Weeknd and Travis Scott some of the most blatant devil worshippers in the game.

who knew?... I neva got into the Weekend's catalog to have known about this... glad that I always thought his music was garbage to not be checkin for him like that... lol... bammas out here representing upside down crosses knowing d@mn well they Mama's and Grandmama's aint raise them like that... smh

because the black man is the original Jew [emoji]128064[/emoji]
Deuteronomy 28 folk! 
pimp.gif

I blame 36 Mafia... LOL... disclaimer: ( I fooled with the good 36 heavy back in my college days though)... Tear The Club Up Thugs was my ish... SMH and LOL

because the black man is the original Jew [emoji]128064[/emoji]
That is a possibility, but it is interesting that disrespect of Christianity is widely tolerated in the entertainment industry, with no disrespect of Jewish imagery. Also interesting that homosexuality is propagated and normalized when it is punishable by death according to the religion of the people who are in control of the media. But that is a whole other subject.

Back
Top Bottom