~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

Why even bother wearing 'pants' that expose your knees so fully? Looks like some 'ish from our favourite corny DJ's closet. Further complemented the outfit with mismatched shoes.

Nate Robinson is also wearing the shorty's leggings while Wale looking like Tracy Chapman with a goatee. :smh:

Last edited:
o2ixsyobjmpbdo1nxcox.jpg

xtgyaytx3rpngtgfshv9.jpg

qcjkiunri7alnudzdbvh.jpg

qzqyqrrqpwz6l2irmy8u.jpg

avggobilyub1bbdl42yu.jpg

ZZZ005450_PP.jpg

wtww_7.jpg

247270_big.jpg

o4z3oc4bzoncfsz2s28h.jpg

tumblr_ms2qn2xP2F1rx9i06o1_500.jpg

tumblr_o23wku65rA1rk26ano1_500.jpg

rockers were fly back in da day... someone should tell these goth kids metallic & megadeath bandmembers wore jordans lol...

question, what event was Pippen in with all his old shoes in da background & what bball even Dave Eaat & jada playing?

Can't front, I'd be sick to if I started to bald.

But I'll be damn if you'll catch me hoopin wit a wavecap on top of my headband :lol:

I agree with Ninja.But you have to realize that artist back then could be original.Thats why those fits look good.They could wear Jordan 1,s like Slash or Megadeath with some Levi's or an even cheaper jeans.With a cheap shirt with there logo.Because thats who they really where as a person.They originated that look that has been manufactured to these teens to pay alot of money to look like.Kanye took it and bastardized it.Back then if Slash was a normal unknown cat.With that same outfit.We would think that looks cool.Because the can pull it off.Thats just him.The problem now.Is there is no originality amongst artist or the general public for that matter.Even like Kurt with the flannels and vans.They dressed like that before the stardom.The fans just followed.Like Biggie with Coogi sweaters.Pac with the silk Versace shirts.Camron wearing pink and fur coats.From the music to the fashion nobody is original anymore.The kids follow Kanye no matter what.So he's a trendsetter in that mind frame.If other artist started to have there own look and sound.Then it will go back to how it use to be.But it's set up now for everyone to be followers.The artist are like the fans now.Get online or look at what ye is wearing and copy.Nobody thinks for themselves anymore.Thats why everything looks forced nowadays because everybody is copying each other.Those pictures up there look natural.

rockers were fly back in da day... someone should tell these goth kids metallic & megadeath bandmembers wore jordans lol...

question, what event was Pippen in with all his old shoes in da background & what bball even Dave Eaat & jada playing?

Pippen: I think that was at the KITH NYC release event for the Air More Uptempo

East: Roc Nation Summer Classic tourney.

thank u & illphillip

anybody got footage of that pippen event? from da background, it looks like they talked about all his early 90's old proto sigs..my sneaker geek senses is tingling, i would love to see him talk about them maestros, etc.

Scottie even got the movin uptempos back there

Surprised these have not retroed

View media item 2112264
The black whites were everywhere back in the day.
I think kg wore them.

Last edited:
I agree with Ninja.But you have to realize that artist back then could be original.Thats why those fits look good.They could wear Jordan 1,s like Slash or Megadeath with some Levi's or an even cheaper jeans.With a cheap shirt with there logo.Because thats who they really where as a person.They originated that look that has been manufactured to these teens to pay alot of money to look like.Kanye took it and bastardized it.Back then if Slash was a normal unknown cat.With that same outfit.We would think that looks cool.Because the can pull it off.Thats just him.The problem now.Is there is no originality amongst artist or the general public for that matter.Even like Kurt with the flannels and vans.They dressed like that before the stardom.The fans just followed.Like Biggie with Coogi sweaters.Pac with the silk Versace shirts.Camron wearing pink and fur coats.From the music to the fashion nobody is original anymore.The kids follow Kanye no matter what.So he's a trendsetter in that mind frame.If other artist started to have there own look and sound.Then it will go back to how it use to be.But it's set up now for everyone to be followers.The artist are like the fans now.Get online or look at what ye is wearing and copy.Nobody thinks for themselves anymore.Thats why everything looks forced nowadays because everybody is copying each other.Those pictures up there look natural.
Now its just a "fit"

I've seen DS pairs on eBay go for $140-$180 a few times. I don't even want to see a retro, think they would do a terrible job with them.

Back
Top Bottom