~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

Kodak black? young thug? Migos? Saved hip hop?
roll.gif
..... I mean... they got to be trollin.... check out Westsidegunn X Conway... real rap that can really save "Hip Hop"...

It's amaze me how Gucci Mane rose to this level of Fame after the Boyz N tha Hood break up. His career shot up after that whole robbery/"self defense" case.

I thought Jody Breeze would had been the one to make it after Jeezy. Not the Gwoup Gawd. :lol:

Surprised the hell out of me...

Last edited:
I never thought Gucci would blow. Everybody was laughing at me when I was playing that Trap House and they were all riding with Jeezy. Pillz and Freaky Girl took over strip clubs so it kept him alive. Then he got that deal, flopped with that wack *** Back to the Trap House and I think he got dropped or moved to another label. Wasted, Spotlight and Lemonade were real big and had him all over MTV and the radio but never expected it to be like this for him.

It's amaze me how Gucci Mane rose to this level of Fame after the Boyz N tha Hood break up. His career shot up after that whole robbery/"self defense" case.

I thought Jody Breeze would had been the one to make it after Jeezy. Not the Gwoup Gawd. :lol:

Gucci was never in Boyz n da hood though. However Jeezy is the reason Gucci's success skyrocketed. My boy was in the barbershop with his uncle cutting up Jeezy when he mad the hit on Gucci and put up a 10 band reward for his chain. The rest however is an urban legend that still chatters in the streets today. La flare killed someone that was sent to kill him :x He's come a long way from those chicken talk days. Happy for him.

Oh and "Welcome to the Future" mixtape from Jody Breeze STILL gets play in my whip 6 years later.

Last edited:
Well what happened to that LA cat with that big *** tattoo on his face?

I think he had the Duct Tape Ent logo on his face..

I thought Jody Breeze would had been the one to make it after Jeezy. Not the Gwoup Gawd.
laugh.gif

We all thought Jody would make it bruh. Never knew Jeezy would blow up how he did

Well what happened to that LA cat with that big *** tattoo on his face?

I think he had the Duct Tape Ent logo on his face..
 ​
Yung LA tried to rep Duct Tape Gang and got DENIED! His career was never the same... But it's cool because he stole J. Futuristic style.​
 ​
Karma mane.. One Vicious Cycle​
 ​
 ​
 ​

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom