~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

Jay z is definitely the greatest rapper ever.

Its pretty much solidified now. There are different barometers to measure it by and people have different tastes and cats will argue and argue but thats just a fact.

/thread.

It baffles me why cats call BIG the goat.

BIG was nice, but goat?

Even though he got gunned down early, I still think you gotta have some type of longevity in the game to be the goat.

2 projects, as great as they are, isn't enough.

Jay>

BIG was nice, but goat?

Even though he got gunned down early, I still think you gotta have some type of longevity in the game to be the goat.

Jay>

I agree, he never had the opportunity to fall off, plenty of rapper fall off after that 2nd or 3rd album, so we never really know.

Last edited:
Big is definitely the greatest rapper ever.

Its pretty much solidified now. There are different barometers to measure it by and people have different tastes and cats will argue and argue but thats just a fact.

/thread.

How much of Biggie's rhymes is goin' come out your fat lips?
Wanted to be on every last one of my classics
You pop ****, apologize, *****, just ask Kiss..

Jay z is definitely the greatest rapper ever.

/thread.
SMH...endless debate... Scarface... the greatest... imo...

BIG was nice, but goat?

Jay>

Andree 3000K > Scarface > Nas > Jay :lol:

Nas and Andre 3000 are the greatest two. Jay-Z craves attention and relevancy, that's the only reason bruh still lingers around.

Jay-Z REFUSES to go away. Nas and 3k rap for archival purposes, Jay-Z really out here going to sleep and waking up with his game jersey on.

Hang the cleats up dawg. He's George Blanda at this point

Back
Top Bottom