~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

Mids were my first couple pairs of AF1's but when I got older I got into lows a lot more. There were so much more exclusive colorways. I remember being obsessed with the Lebron collection royale AF1 lows. The memories :wow:

:lol: at Jay lookin like he just heard ether in that video

That video is interesting.

I wish there was an entity that did 30 for 30 style documentaries on rap reigns. Like not no quick thrown together Behind The Music or BET Documentary, someone who really took it seriously.

I wanna hear from all parties and perspectives, Jay, Dame, Ye, Cam, the executives at the time of why the Roc fell apart.

They could do them for so many artists and labels.

Get Hype Williams on the phone.

It always seemed like it really was just Dame and Jay not seeing eye to eye. Dame was mad loud, obnoxious, egotistical and disrespectful. Jay was the complete opposite, grew tired. Didn't agree on the next moves to take and just split.

BET just started a show last week called "Inside the Label" and it wasn't that good. The did Uptown and Grand Hustle so far. Seemed rushed and not thorough. Also reminded me of those BEEF movies for some reason. I was letdown. Good idea but poorly executed. Ruff Ryders next week, I might watch it.

Bleek probably wears a fitted while gettin a haircut

Ernie Johnson wit kobes...charles hoh

Last edited:
All this AF1 Low, Mid & High talk - but the Basic/GR drops for the past 12 years have been straight trash in regards to quality regardless of cut. :smh:

All this AF1 Low, Mid & High talk - but the Basic/GR drops for the past 12 years have been straight trash in regards to quality regardless of cut. :smh:

But probably 85%-90% of Nike's and Jordan's shoes today are trash quality wise.

Been seeing a lot of cats rocking the Black highs with the white swoosh+midsole + gum bottoms around my way.

Got me considering them. Look fresh on feet.

Last edited:
White mids have surpassed white lows. I dont eem see cats wearin white low forces. They dont age the same.
I definitely understand why people dont like mids tho.

The strap is the best part imo. Its like a balance of casual sneaker and hoop sneaker.
Theres a way to tie it so it dont flail unless u wanna baby boy like state property

View media item 2045578.
View media item 2045579.
View media item 2045581.
View media item 2045583.
View media item 2045584.
View media item 2045585.
6r56rk.jpg

View media item 2045592.
View media item 2045593.
View media item 2045595

:lol: all these people except currency are lames

Man victor Cruz got his spotlight snatched up so fast by Odell, seems like it happens over night

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom