~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

If you were wearing AF1 mids past 2005....you were a dusty ***** :lol:.

ASAP did have some of these hipsters on the mid and street goth wave circa 2013 though...
White on white mids were worn heavily in MD in my high school years 01-05....

I dunno maybe its a regional thing but where im from mids are by far more popular.

Eem 2day. I hardly see anyone wearing white lows

There was that time period....fat joe blanco y blanco....that movie wit nick cannon and christina milian.....wen white lows were the ****

But yea. Theyre a staple where im at.

Theyre called willie ds here

Last edited:
I dunno maybe its a regional thing but where im from mids are by far more popular.

There was that time period....fat joe blanco y blanco....that movie wit nick cannon and christina milian.....wen white lows were the ****

I noticed that when I used to visit my cousins down south...white mids where the wave. Even central and southern VA. They call Af1's mids in Richmond/Hopewell/Petersburg VA "flaves".

Yeah man. Around 2003 or so everyone was wearing mids. Never saw highs.

Highs became scarce in da late 90's early 2000's...i remember always surprised seeing when nike would drop a pair.

High when they would drop ALWAYS dropped in simple flavas that kept OG's happy so if u slept they was gone...

black-gum-nike-af1-high-1.jpg

This color only dropped 1 time in 2003ish...and then dropped a few years ago like this.

I had those 8)

I remember some ones back then had that le coin tag and dudes would keep em on like timberland tags

Last edited:
I had those 8)

I remember some ones back then had that le coin tag and dudes would keep em on like timberland tags

Bingo.

This was during da time Nike still had a online embargo and you couldn't buy air Force I's online on NDC or Footlocker.

Mids are for the south. Joints always looked like fake highs. Never had a pair and I never will.

Dame and Jay were having issues WAY before Cam came to Rocafella.

Last edited:
Can't do af1 mids cause when that strap goes weak it's all over but this summer it's gonna be flyknit forces [emoji]128293[/emoji]

Mane, Bleek mos def has the NT Denim going on. :nthat: & Homie in the back b with what looks like Diadora & jean shorts game lol circa 02' bringin a nig back, Mane...

Yea mids were more popular than Hi's and lows when I was in HS in the late 90s. Lows got popular after HS. Hi's have never been popular here...

Asap rocky tried getting them hot...and failed overall, except his stans...i was seeing da weirdest soho creeps wit dingy outfits & crispy white mids on and i knew where it was coming from
laugh.gif

The average person doesn't even know the difference.

There is nothing to get hot.

Outside of sneaker nerds no one really is gonna care or even know whether they are mids or highs.

Although after taking the time to actually Google them and look at them side by side, the Highs definitely look better. 

Haven't copped shoes in person in a while nor have I really kept up with sneakers outside of what floats across my Twitter TL. So IDK if these were a special release or something.

But where can I get some All White Hi's with the clear sole
smokin.gif
:

nike-air-force-1-high-cmft-white-ice-03-900x667.jpg

Last edited:
AF1 Mid slander is definitely deserved.

Had a pair of creme mids back in 6th-7th grade and even then I knew I wasn't doin it :smh:

White mids have surpassed white lows. I dont eem see cats wearin white low forces. They dont age the same.
I definitely understand why people dont like mids tho.

The strap is the best part imo. Its like a balance of casual sneaker and hoop sneaker.
Theres a way to tie it so it dont flail unless u wanna baby boy like state property

View media item 2045578.
View media item 2045579.
View media item 2045581.
View media item 2045583.
View media item 2045584.
View media item 2045585.
6r56rk.jpg

View media item 2045592.
View media item 2045593.
View media item 2045595

Last edited:
Whats the story behind that vid wit Jay?

I laugh every time I see it, but always wonder why nobody from his crew can see he ain't feelin it :lol:

Back
Top Bottom