~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

Last edited:
Just cuz I chill and smash females I gotta ask them who Bryson tiller is?

I looked him up and I actually have a song in my library.

I was just curious as to why u guys mentioning him and "dad hats"

Youth lol
you got it man

tumblr_nesxmkxM4v1ttma2yo1_250.gif

Mids are so trash and I don't even know why :lol:

It's lows or highs

mids are da OG fusions...they never existed during da OG air force I release..nike created them in da mid 90's when uptowns started dropping once a year.
thanks for the knowledge ninja, I had no idea and I had a pair of all black mids back in middle school

kvpaw.gif

Not u in particular....i meant before social media folks were more into what they liked as opposed to what they are told is hot or will be hot

A fresh white pair of mids is essential down south.

Mike knows
View media item 2045059View media item 2045058View media item 2045057View media item 2045056
put sum respek on em
View media item 2045060.
View media item 2045079
Eeem them weird fashion cats know
View media item 2045061.
View media item 2045068
Eem Belgian chicks
View media item 2045071

Im not saying anything else about mids tho.

Asap rocky tried getting them hot...and failed overall, except his stans...i was seeing da weirdest soho creeps wit dingy outfits & crispy white mids on and i knew where it was coming from :lol:

Sidebar-

I JUST finally bought a pair all black low force I's on sale (a random women's pair from 2008) and wore em today feeling like im unemployed & smoke black & milds :rofl:

I tried thinking of the best term to describe AF1 mids, and I can't believe that bamma is the best way to describe them. :lol:

So trash and always will be.

If you were wearing AF1 mids past 2005....you were a dusty ***** :lol:.

ASAP did have some of these hipsters on the mid and street goth wave circa 2013 though...

I had no idea the mids were looked down upon until this thread

Was the exact same conversation in the last thread lol.

I understand why people dont like them tho.

Last edited:
I had no idea the mids were looked down upon until this thread

Its been an unwritten rule for years...

Even when air force I's were at their HOTTEST and you had to have to cop pairs of white on Whites on stash in da winter so you wouldn't be **** outta luck in da summer, da Rule was "mids are last resort if u cant find da lows or highs."

I remember folks salty they slept on coppin whites for da winter when they usually dropped and be frustrated only being able to find mids by da time da weather broke..

cats would tuck their mids over their jean cuffs and front like they had lows :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom