~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

ChfpolWWgAAP9SS.jpg
This is just corny. If you go to a formal affair dress accordingly. ripped jeans, a tshirt, and a bedazzled jacket aint popping. There were some other fails from that night as well. Kylie outdid all the women imo. She is getting bigger than her sister

This is just corny. If you go to a formal affair dress accordingly. ripped jeans, a tshirt, and a bedazzled jacket aint popping. There were some other fails from that night as well. Kylie outdid all the women imo. She is getting bigger than her sister

Kendall gets my dang dang going tho.. Once her body matures more, MANE!!!

View media item 2018852

Kendall about to
Be #1 all around in that fam without having to have sex with a bunch of dudes and get surgery

Congrats boo

Kendall is beautiful no doubt, however, I'm not too sure that shoulder - less dress is appropriate. I mean, it is warm out, for sure. But not THAT warm.

It is a fashion/art event, not necessarily a formal event. Why you so mad? If the designers didn't want to be associated with him, they wouldn't have outfitted him in that. This is invite only and he was invited for a reason. It's not a serious as you're making it out to be.

It is a fashion/art event, not necessarily a formal event. Why you so mad? If the designers didn't want to be associated with him, they wouldn't have outfitted him in that. This is invite only and he was invited for a reason. It's not a serious as you're making it out to be.
Not mad at all. I just said he had a corny outfit. Sorry I offended you.

No but seriously from observation some people really do take it personal when you talk about Kanye. We make poke fun of celebs all the time in this thread but when we poke fun at Kanye you see people going in defense mode :lol:

Naw but the back and forths are funny, I just hate when members take any of this stuff personal and start taking personal shots at each other. It's not that serious.

Last edited:
Not mad at all. I just said he had a corny outfit. Sorry I offended you.
IMO, most of his outfits have been trash over the last couple years. Patrik1 is right though. Met Gala is a themed costume party. Not a formal affair. Don't see the point in calling a dude's costume corny :lol:

Last edited:
Reactions: God
Isn't his family Middle Eastern?

Anyway, he should've only had one metal arm Edward Elric style.

His family is Pakistani. Dude looks like he lost most of the Iron man suit but the arms and just said F it, I'm good. 

By the way, any one know what the theme was? Everyone looks like an A-hole.  

Last edited:
Idk what the hell this met stuff is, is it an award show? People dressed weird and bunch of random people

Back
Top Bottom