~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

Kanye.... the biggest sellout since....
mean.gif
 I heard a Black Israelite call Kanye "****-ye" few years back when he was with Amber.  

Y'all just now realizing this. He was preaching all that **** on yeezus but at the same time begging for acceptance. he went from all that black power and black unity on watch the throne to saying racism is a Dated concept :smh: Like I said I don't see how he still has stans, if you like the music cool but dude is a ......

Last edited:
So I need.

Contacts
Ellen jeans
A chris jericho jacket
And hipster rock boots

Holy dollars saved.
This hypebeast look can be acheived at wallys world for the low.

Lmao....well maybe not the jacket

He wore contacts for the theme of the met gala last night

He also wore contacts at the snl 40th show last year when he performed wolves

I highly doubt this is going to be a regular thing.

Yall doing the most but what else is new
i agree....if folks knew the theme it made some sense, but you know how it goes.

He wore contacts for the theme of the met gala last night

He also wore contacts at the snl 40th show last year when he performed wolves

I highly doubt this is going to be a regular thing.

Yall doing the most but what else is new
waynes-world-snl-40-anniversary-ftr-1.jpg

party on

y'all dont tuck your shirts in at formal events? 

Last edited:
So now Kanye had his shirt tucked in cause it was a formal event ?? :lol:

Didn't know ripped jeans and tan boots are formal attire

No but seriously from observation some people really do take it personal when you talk about Kanye. We make poke fun of celebs all the time in this thread but when we poke fun at Kanye you see people going in defense mode :lol:

No but seriously from observation some people really do take it personal when you talk about Kanye. We make poke fun of celebs all the time in this thread but when we poke fun at Kanye you see people going in defense mode
laugh.gif
some people ride or die.

y'all should see how dudes would react when i criticized Kobe back in the day.

I blame Adidas. :lol: Nike kept him in check...

View media item 2018161

I don't think Adidas is as involved in Kanye's initiatives as people think. They only did Season 1 with him. Wex1200 mentions this in his Breakfast Club interview.

I believe everything else he's funding on his own hence the "debt" he was talking about recently. I believe even some of the footwear is being done without Adidas now.

either you talk **** or you are caping...no middle ground....lmao

I posted this in the Music Forum Kanye thread....

View media item 2002977

Last edited:
Did that garbage, overpriced rags he did with adidas even sell a lot of stuff? The already high prices has me thinking there's not much resell value in it but his rich stans got some of the ripped up sweaters and pants.

Back
Top Bottom