~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

I think the fact that they aren't involved in the following seasons answers your question.

A friend sent me this. Read the first comment under the article.

http://hypebeast.com/2016/4/yeezy-season-2-will-not-be-releasing-this-summer
good read.

my response to is comment:

although he has some good points, it seemed like an overdrawn opinion piece.

also i hate when people claim sources but they bout da chris broussard life

also while there is no "season-less" model, take a look at what a lot of fashion houses are doing now.

along side traditional SS and AW collections, there are also pre-season collections.

and smaller high-end brands also do a staggered drop of collections.

the biggest anomaly of this brand, of course, is the fact that it is a celebrity's brand.

good read though.

and when it comes to high fashion. kramer said it da best. retail is for suckers.

I wouldn't take that as gospel. Just one dudes perspective. Some accurate statements IMO though.

But I posted that moreso in reference to the Season 1 release and the dynamic with Adidas than the "seasonless" release approach they're taking.

Last edited:
I wouldn't take that as gospel. Just one dudes perspective. Some accurate statements IMO though.

But I posted that moreso in reference to the Season 1 release and the dynamic with Adidas than the "seasonless" release approach they're taking.

Mos def bro. I'm into marketing so this type of discussion is always dope to me. Whether it's Kanye or not.

No but seriously from observation some people really do take it personal when you talk about Kanye. We make poke fun of celebs all the time in this thread but when we poke fun at Kanye you see people going in defense mode
laugh.gif
This.... Kanye stans at their finest... smh... yalls hero is a ***** luvin sellout... drops mic...

Future is a "legend" but Odell Beckam isn't? :rofl:

Future probably got held back two grades, when he was a kid.
Odell is a pro bowl receiver, athletic, and plays a mans sport.

Future probably was a team mom, for his high school team. N_ can't play a sport, is a square. Odell is a legend, Future is a grade-A faker, and a lame. :lol: Dudes tailor should be fired. His suit pants look like some work slacks from Cinta's.

Future is a "legend" but Odell Beckam isn't?
roll.gif

Future probably got held back two grades, when he was a kid.
Odell is a pro bowl receiver, athletic, and plays a mans sport.

Future probably was a team mom, for his high school team. N_ can't play a sport, is a square. Odell is a legend, Future is a grade-A faker, and a lame.
laugh.gif
Dudes tailor should be fired. His suit pants look like some work slacks from Cinta's.
but odell dancing to future's music every night though....

Back
Top Bottom