CB34 Godzilla Detail Pics

GOT A FRIEND OF MINE TO ORDER THESE FOR ME WITH THE 30% OFF....WILL BE HERE NEXT WEEK :pimp:
pimp.gif

I: Peter Moore
III - XV: Tinker Hatfield
XVI & XVII: Wilson Smith
XVIII & XIX: Tate Kuerbis
XX: Tinker Hatfield

so no info yet on when will Eastbay be dropping these?!....hayyyy the wait is killing me... >:
mad.gif
Team Philippines
In Pacquiao We Trust​

Damn we need confirmation if these are excluded or not from the F&F sale.

Someone go and try and come back and tell us if they allow it to slide or not.

I'm at work so even if it does go through I still have to wait till Saturday, and hopefully by that time they will still be there.

My sig is under construction...

employeee appreciation was monday-wed, and YES these were excluded along with pretty much everything (jays and forces along with even dunks, according to my boy.) most exclusions in a while, AFAIK.

Everyone wanting the CB34's they are excluded, meaning you CANNOT >:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
:rolleyes
eyes.gif
boycotting FTL inc. now, pass buy to maybe pick up some socks, but then when I think about it the ones from the flea market are just good enough.

I know everyone really wanted the Barkley's with the sale, but hopefully if they are still around at the next sale then maybe we can pick up some pairs, but I highly highly doubt that they will still be around.

^^^
wow,l i honestly didnt even read all that. but of course, all this hype with the godzillaz made them do that. if there was no hype then maybe it wouldve been included. damn all you who hyped this up.. even me!!!
NIKE Talking Since
'94

if anything i got that barkley shirt ill return it and buy it back... better than nothing... thats 30% 28 bucks

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

Quote:
so no info yet on when will Eastbay be dropping these?!....hayyyy the wait is killing me...>:

yea, i just got a 20% off coupon with my order of aquas from them, im waiting til eastbay gets em to order

Quote:
all this hype with the godzillaz made them do that. if there was no hype then maybe it wouldve been included. damn all you who hyped this up.. even me!!!
:smh:
smh.gif
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates. ANTI ECAPCITY!!! self note to memphisboi55....dont do business again!

^ memphisboy

The blk/blue Air Max Penny 1's that came out this earlier this year were not excluded, and they dropped on the day of the F&F sale.

I remember becuase when I was at the store I mentioned it to an employee and it started a chain reaction other dudes in there buying them also.

Dudes was mad happy I put them on because the workers weren't even mentioning it, and when I did they kind of got salty.

These are looking great. I wonder if anybody has balled in these?
TeamLakers
This season will shape the future of this franchise..​

So when is EastBay going to put them up on the site?

****WANTED ALL DS SIZE 12....
WHITE MELVINS
IX COOL GREY
XV.. BLACK/RED XVI.. BLACK/RRD
XIX... BLACK/RRED

Back
Top Bottom