CB34 Godzilla Detail Pics

Tee looks good but I'm not really interested in it....I think I can find somethin else to go with it....smh at footlocker for excludint these and other retroes....what's the point of goin there then???
Free Gizmo aka Smash....Sorry your feelings were hurt Gu

Any spots in Manhattan still have these? Cuz I was in downtown BK and checked a couple of Footlockers and even FA and none had em.

ran into these at medows mall in LV.yee!
WANTED:STASH BW,FP STAB 1s,MITA95s,ZOOM95s,ALL SZ 12

:::THE BAY BEFORE IT WAS "THE BAY":::

4udo2f

bkklw

vgrinl.jpg
:frown:
frown.gif
:\
ohwell.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:smokin
smokin.gif
clocking in at 9 clocking out at 5

damn N E where in the bay where i could get this shirt, more around the sj area?

Team PICS?
where the PICS?
TeamIFTSOYM​
yea shes a MILF​
TEAM UNCIRCUMSIZED

i need that godzilla shirt anyone?
I don't want to be the next Michael Jordan, I only want to be
Kobe Bryant-KOBE

Footlocker on jamaica ave has them...don't kno sizes left but they surely do have them....
Free Gizmo aka Smash....Sorry your feelings were hurt Gu

and for the shirt??
Team Vintage Heat​
Never too old..​
Looking for my grail, Air max BURST black/red patent 11.5 or 12, have it?

how do these fit. i wear size 10.5 in jordans,10 in af1,10 in pennys...you get the idea
i would go to the store but i might get off ebay .
AJ XIII SZ 9.5 Under 80.00 Cheap!!!! F/S or F/T

thanks taz92!! Only a few left that help others! props to you
Team Vintage Heat​
Never too old..​
Looking for my grail, Air max BURST black/red patent 11.5 or 12, have it?

The sku # can be used in store or online but it depends on who u talk to. I went into several stores and sometimes they say I need the name of the shoe not the sku #. I really like to have the sku # on hand just in case I run into someone who thinks they know what they are talking about but doesnt. LOL!
SHOES 1STRENT 2ND!
4 all your Sports Appearal Tees CHECK OUTwww.red27fashion.com

I don't understand how to do the sku# online.

I went to both eastbay and footlocker, and I entered the sku# in the product search at the top of the page and it just says that it couldn't find the sneakers.

How do you get this done? How are some of you getting them to show up on the website? I know I seen some people on here said that they are backordered on eastbay, but I can't get them to show up on the website.

316940-011 <---- That is the sku# I'm using to enter that was given on the last page.

My sig is under construction...

Back
Top Bottom