Cavaliers V Magic GAME SIX Thread Vol: Do or die AGAIN

Originally Posted by tomislav
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

Whatever you big-headed DUCK. Ey, you can never shut me down homie. The CAVS are a good team (66 wins), LeBron is a beast (MVP), and we will be back, that's a fact Jack. I've posted other years when the CAVS were in the playoffs, I just wasn't as loud and recognized. With that being said, I was crushed last night cause I know this team was good enough to make the finals, just didn't get enough breaks. Redz get to that loose ball game 4, we win that game. Hold on to the lead game 1, that's ours too. It was a very close series, sports are won by inches, be it football, basketball, baseball, or hockey, we just couldn't get that inch.

On to Mike Brown. This guy,
mad.gif
The media, the fans, other coaches, analysts, players, radio sportscasters, his own damn kids, all said PUT LEBRON ON LEWIS OR TURK AND STOP DOUBLING DWIGHT, and ill be got damned if that ain't reason number 1 why we lost. If I see Brown out and about, I'm gonna embarrass both of us. It's completely unacceptable for someone to be that stubborn when it's the difference between winning and losing. I am soooooooo
mad.gif
over losing the way we did. YOU DO NOT DOUBLE WHEN A TEAM IS MAKING 44% OF THREES YOU JUST DON'T DO IT. IT'S A TERRIBLE IDEA, AND HE DID IT FOR 6 STR8 GAMES. COMPLETELY UNACCEPTABLE.

We need to get a bigger guard that's athletic and can defend. They won't have to start, but can be valuable off the bench. We also need to get a big who can score and go hard towards the rim and defend the rim, is it J.J.? We'll see. Brown has to coach smarter and we have to get better matchups for the Magic, cause it'll be us or them for a while.

Last, Lakers will beat Magic in I wanna say six. This only happens if Walton and Odom have good series, and yall don't double Dwight, cause if yall double like we did, it's lights out for yall too. They just have too many shooters. Also, yall don't have anybody that can stop Dwight on that block. So yall are gonna have to push him off it. The good thing is though, the Lakers have people that will make Dwight have to play post D, so that will wear him down a bit. Pray that Phil Jackson ain't dumb as Mike Brown.

To all the Cavs fans in here, I salute yall. Way to hold each other down throughout the season, and i'll be back to harassing Laker fans next season even if they win the ship. Maybe one game next year, we should try to rent out a suite, have Cavs game summit or something. Just a idea.

Cavs, 09-10 NBA CHAMPS, I'm calling it early
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
. oh this is gonna be good. i'm remembering this.

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Yuku FTW...
laugh.gif
do you even know what FTW means?

Yes, it's called sarcasm
indifferent.gif
...You follow me around/borderline e-stalking me & nit picking @ my posts like a lil girl.
laugh.gif
...You have already been warned for verbally attacking me by holdenmichael with the quickness.
laugh.gif
The joke is on you pal...
roll.gif
laugh.gif
stalking??? man this thread is like 80 pages... who doyou expect to be in this thread? only magic fans? if i go back to a thread and see people type nonsense.... you dont think people is gonna call people out????get real dude.. snitch....

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

Whatever you big-headed DUCK. Ey, you can never shut me down homie. The CAVS are a good team (66 wins), LeBron is a beast (MVP), and we will be back, that's a fact Jack. I've posted other years when the CAVS were in the playoffs, I just wasn't as loud and recognized. With that being said, I was crushed last night cause I know this team was good enough to make the finals, just didn't get enough breaks. Redz get to that loose ball game 4, we win that game. Hold on to the lead game 1, that's ours too. It was a very close series, sports are won by inches, be it football, basketball, baseball, or hockey, we just couldn't get that inch.

On to Mike Brown. This guy,
mad.gif
The media, the fans, other coaches, analysts, players, radio sportscasters, his own damn kids, all said PUT LEBRON ON LEWIS OR TURK AND STOP DOUBLING DWIGHT, and ill be got damned if that ain't reason number 1 why we lost. If I see Brown out and about, I'm gonna embarrass both of us. It's completely unacceptable for someone to be that stubborn when it's the difference between winning and losing. I am soooooooo
mad.gif
over losing the way we did. YOU DO NOT DOUBLE WHEN A TEAM IS MAKING 44% OF THREES YOU JUST DON'T DO IT. IT'S A TERRIBLE IDEA, AND HE DID IT FOR 6 STR8 GAMES. COMPLETELY UNACCEPTABLE.

We need to get a bigger guard that's athletic and can defend. They won't have to start, but can be valuable off the bench. We also need to get a big who can score and go hard towards the rim and defend the rim, is it J.J.? We'll see. Brown has to coach smarter and we have to get better matchups for the Magic, cause it'll be us or them for a while.

Last, Lakers will beat Magic in I wanna say six. This only happens if Walton and Odom have good series, and yall don't double Dwight, cause if yall double like we did, it's lights out for yall too. They just have too many shooters. Also, yall don't have anybody that can stop Dwight on that block. So yall are gonna have to push him off it. The good thing is though, the Lakers have people that will make Dwight have to play post D, so that will wear him down a bit. Pray that Phil Jackson ain't dumb as Mike Brown.

To all the Cavs fans in here, I salute yall. Way to hold each other down throughout the season, and i'll be back to harassing Laker fans next season even if they win the ship. Maybe one game next year, we should try to rent out a suite, have Cavs game summit or something. Just a idea.

Cavs, 09-10 NBA CHAMPS, I'm calling it early
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
. oh this is gonna be good. i'm remembering this.

Smokey/ "Remember it, write it down, take a picture, I don't give a %+$%"/Smokey

The Magic are NOOOOOOOOTTTTTTT seeing us. I'll stop posting FOREVER if the Magic beat us. Quote me, take a screenshot, print it out, I don't care. We got this on lock.

That's what all the Cavs fans said, bruh.

tomislav wrote:
heat23 wrote:
Bron speaking to reporter w/NY fitted on
nerd.gif

Link or it didn't happen

Anyway

What a great defensive performances by James

He really proved to everyone how dangerous he is on defensive end.
Oh Really
laugh.gif
............turn your tv on. It's onESPNEWS LeBRONEWS

fire coach mike brown, and find a better PF( either from the draft or FA).get rid of Szczerbiak, then sign lebron james.

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Orlando by 7.

-Predictions-
Varejao breaks his tailbone on a flop.
Mo Williams realizes once again that he is, in fact, Mo Williams and shoots 30%.
Delonte West mumbles.
Michael Pietrus smiles.
Rashard Lewis drops 30.
wow, mo actually shot 50%.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Since I hit my post count EARLY yesterday, I wasn't able to say anything post game.

Props to the Cavs fans who showed face even though they knew they'd get quoted, laughed at, and roasted for it. Ya'll stuck by your team through thick and thin and I can't fault you for that. belle, keep your head up homie...

Now that I got that out of the way.........................
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

To the Cavs fans who came out of nowhere this season and proceeded to talk !+%+ after EVERY GAME and hype this team UNMERCIFULLY *COUGH*
[h1]mYToAsterspeak, Mr Cool Grey[/h1]
*COUGH*

Don't let me catch you posting nonsense ever again. Seriously, think before you speak because I will not hesitate to grave dig, quote and make sure everyone sees the crap that comes out of your mouth.
You tried to come at me with Mo Williams garbage.... I shut that down.
You tried to come at me with "you don't know basketball" talk... I shut that down.
If you start a Cleveland Cavaliers post, and see "Chester McFloppy" in the last post column, just assume that you got owned. It's what I do.

pimp.gif

Oh, and Magic got the finals in 6. Watch.
word...mytoaster dude
laugh.gif
...he called the Lakersdisrespecting the game of basketball
roll.gif
...i got his foolishness onlock
roll.gif

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Damn some of you are going extra hard on Cavs fans. A few may deserve some heat, but damn
Dam dude went from a Denver Nuggets sig to a NYK one
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
Well, Knicks are my de facto team, but I was rooting forthe Nuggets to win the series against LA.

I just read my last 2 posts & I'm LMAO right now. Seriously don't remember making them too much (I'm still extremely hung over)...I have A LOT to say & am not sure where to start, but here we go...

- I got overconfident in my team. FLAT-OUT. & my team got overconfident in themselves (regardless of what LBJ said before the series started). Going 8-0 while winning by 10+ and sweeping complete trash the 1st 2 rounds was NOT a "gift & a curse", it was just a CURSE. PERIOD. Our dudes' heads became watermelons. DET & ATL were hot doo doo...

- I COMPLETELY underestimated the MAGIC. I know they have had our # for the past 2 years, but I never wanted to admit it publicly till I HAD to. They are so much of a better TEAM, and I need to emphasize the word TEAM again, than us it's not even funny (they completely exposed our franchise). I thought with the way they struggled with a KG & Powe-less BOS squad, and with Jameer not dressing, we would be OK, but boy was I wrong. D12 is a STRAIGHT MONSTER
sick.gif
, who somehow became clutch @ the FT line over night
smh.gif
...props!
pimp.gif
...On to the "shooters"...
eek.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
smh.gif
...Hedo, Shard, SKIP TO MY MOTHER !@%%*+* LOU, C. Lee, PIETRUS
sick.gif
smokin.gif
& my man J.J. who didn't even get any burn
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
(am I missing anyone?
laugh.gif
smh.gif
)...Cot Damn! This team is literally unbeatable when they are clicking on all cylinders (& to know they are doing this w/o their All-Star PG is just PLAIN WRONG).

- Congrats Magic fans!
pimp.gif
...I will be rooting for you in The Finals! I don't think the Lakers' fans have any clue what they are in for (even though you went 2-0 against them in the reg. season). This series is gonna be a blast to watch! Plus I don't want to see Kobe get a ring without Shaq. I'm not gonna sit here & front
laugh.gif
. I'll be pissed if the Lakers win The Finals. GO GET IT ORLANDO!
pimp.gif

- On to the LeBron talk, for the last time this season (there are many stories/situations to address here for me):

1. LBJ IS the best/most dominant basketball player on the planet. Kobe only has 3 things on his game: shooting, making better decisions down the stretch & being clutch (grant it, he's much better @ all 3, and it's no coincidence they all come with being a veteran, which LBJ is not). Passing, penetrating, finishing, rebounding, speed, strength, blocking shots, leading/winning with a pretty @!*+$$ supporting cast @ the end of the day, I can go on and on...He has passed him up OVERALL. It's not that big of a deal to admit IMO. Team success>individual success any day of the week & Kobe's team is still alive. He also has a supporting cast that would beat the CAVS in a series 4-2 @ THE WORST (if you think otherwise, you are either a total KB24 D-Rider or don't know anything about the game).

2. Removing my wine & gold shades, I honestly feel LBJ is gonna bolt in 2010 for the 1st time.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
...And I honestly don't blame him too much if Danny Ferry doesn't pull off some Danny Ainge type miracles this off season. THIS was the season the CAVS/LBJ needed to win a ring to keep him here for the long haul & we/ORL %%+#*# it up royally
mad.gif
(no pun intended)! This was OUR year to win it all. BOS & ORL will only be better aka MUCH harder to get through next year with KG, Powe, & Jameer back. I don't see us coming out of the East, let alone winning a Title next year. I'm not gonna lie, if LeBron bolts to NYC, I'll still root for him & be a CAVS fan simultaneously. I've been down with the CAVS my whole life & that will never change. LBJ has also been my favorite hooper since he was in HS. I saw him play 10 or so times @ SVSM
eek.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
including all 4 of his State Championship games. I hope I am DEAD WRONG, but that's just the way I honestly feel about the situation right now. And I can't lie, LBJ & DWade pairing up in NYC would be the best thing to happen to basketball since MJ hit that shot over Russell.

3. Everyone needs too chill the hell out with what LeBron did post-game. Was it classless? Yes. Should he have behaved like that? No. Is it the end of the world, does it define him as a player/his legacy? HELL NO. I'm shocked NOT ONE PERSON IN THIS THREAD mentioned D12 taking a 3 (with plenty of time on the shot clock) right in front of Bron's face before the game ended. That is honestly arguably more disrespectful & is the main reason why LBJ didn't give his gold medalist partner dap after the game IMO. WHAT THE !$!+ WAS DWIGHT THINKING?! Never mind, dude doesn't think a lot of the time. But seriously, that was a total jack @ss/classless move as well. If D12 doesn't hoist up that worthless wide open triple, I honestly think you see Bron give him a quick hug AND then bolt. Whatever, we will never know. It just amazes me how much hatred humans can have for another human being that never did anything to them personally...

Carry on...

I respect that...

Originally Posted by CE0 Mal

The Magic are NOOOOOOOOTTTTTTT seeing us. I'll stop posting FOREVER if the Magic beat us. Quote me, take a screenshot, print it out, I don't care. We got this on lock.

That's what all the Cavs fans said, bruh.

SMH at them. and at dude who called the Cavs winning it next year and proceeding to say something similar to that.
but yo, why is this still going and why am i still posting on it
nerd.gif

Damn, if we don't hear from OOC soon, we're gonna have to send the police over to his house to check on him.

Can we go ahead and let this thread fade away, much like the Cavaliers season?

No need to argue about anything. They lost. Season over. I win.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom