Cavaliers V Magic GAME SIX Thread Vol: Do or die AGAIN

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

I'm so happy this is over. Now maybe we can escape the love fest on ESPN. But somehow I doubt that.

we might, but we got all summer to hear about the brett favre might come back to play for the vikings talk, and the breaking news brett favre had chickennoodle soup highlights at the bottom of espn new.

and theres still a bunch of yankees red sox games to play so espn will have fun with that.

and last but not least espn will find something terrell owens related to overblow so espn will find something to shove down our throats.

These wannabe Cavs fans are so pathetic with their "will be back next year" crap.

Stop with that see-trough #+%* you dweebs. We know you're just a bunch of bandwagon scrubs, you'll hop on Knicks as soon as the trade goes down.

And if it doesn't, typing up stupid nonsense like "we'll be back 09-10" crap just makes you look even more pathetic, and I thought that wasimpossible.

You forgot about Orlando next year? You think Celtics are done? Now the NBA had a seminar on exposing Cavs, everyone saw it, and next year playoffs will beharder for you, not easier.

24y7mu0.jpg

Originally Posted by tomislav

These wannabe Cavs fans are so pathetic with their "will be back next year" crap.

Stop with that see-trough #+%* you dweebs. We know you're just a bunch of bandwagon scrubs, you'll hop on Knicks as soon as the trade goes down.

And if it doesn't, typing up stupid nonsense like "we'll be back 09-10" crap just makes you look even more pathetic, and I thought that was
impossible.

You forgot about Orlando next year? You think Celtics are done? Now the NBA had a seminar on exposing Cavs, everyone saw it, and next year playoffs will be
harder for you, not easier.

can i ask who ur team is??

my guess is ur a lakers, patriots, yankees, & red wings fan..

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Condolences Cavs fans...My heart goes out to ya'll...

However I'm not going to lie and say I'm not happy that the Cavs are not going to the Finals. I'm ecstatic in fact. I respect LeBron but do I like him? No. Not in the least. He's entertaining to watch and an appreciated presence in the league. However I'm a Lakers/Kobe fan, there's no partiality here. I look at LeBron the way Yankees fans look at Papelbon. A part of me wanted to see Lakers Vs Cavs, however at the same time I'm glad we don't have to deal with LeBron.

Eventually I do want to see a Lakers Cavs Finals within the next couple of years. That is of course if LeBron is still a Cavalier within those couple of years. Right now I much rather we (the Lakers) go get our ring. Do I think it's a guaranteed ring?

Yes...

Lmao...

The Magic are NOOOOOOOOTTTTTTT seeing us. I'll stop posting FOREVER if the Magic beat us. Quote me, take a screenshot, print it out, I don't care. We got this on lock.

laugh.gif
ok buddy we all know what's been happening to dudes who guarantee victories somebody screencap this fool. If the magic win You better live up to your word.
Do it!!!!

Screen cap!!!

If the Magic win I'll be in a state of shock for years, I'll be unable to post either way.
laugh.gif

I just read my last 2 posts & I'm LMAO right now. Seriously don't remember making them too much (I'm still extremely hung over)...I have A LOTto say & am not sure where to start, but here we go...

- I got overconfident in my team. FLAT-OUT. & my team got overconfident in themselves (regardless of what LBJ said before the series started). Going 8-0while winning by 10+ and sweeping complete trash the 1st 2 rounds was NOT a "gift & a curse", it was just a CURSE. PERIOD. Our dudes' headsbecame watermelons. DET & ATL were hot doo doo...

- I COMPLETELY underestimated the MAGIC. I know they have had our # for the past 2 years, but I never wanted to admit it publicly till I HAD to. They are somuch of a better TEAM, and I need to emphasize the word TEAM again, than us it's not even funny (they completely exposed our franchise). I thought with theway they struggled with a KG & Powe-less BOS squad, and with Jameer not dressing, we would be OK, but boy was I wrong. D12 is a STRAIGHT MONSTER
sick.gif
, whosomehow became clutch @ the FT line over night
smh.gif
...props!
pimp.gif
...On to the "shooters"...
eek.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
smh.gif
...Hedo, Shard, SKIP TO MYMOTHER !@%%*+* LOU, C. Lee, PIETRUS
sick.gif
smokin.gif
& my man J.J. who didn't even get any burn
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
(am I missing anyone?
laugh.gif
smh.gif
)...Cot Damn! Thisteam is literally unbeatable when they are clicking on all cylinders (& to know they are doing this w/o their All-Star PG is just PLAIN WRONG).

- Congrats Magic fans!
pimp.gif
...I will be rooting for you in The Finals! I don't think the Lakers' fans have any clue what they are in for (even thoughyou went 2-0 against them in the reg. season). This series is gonna be a blast to watch! Plus I don't want to see Kobe get a ring without Shaq. I'm notgonna sit here & front
laugh.gif
. I'll be pissed if the Lakers win The Finals. GO GET IT ORLANDO!
pimp.gif

- On to the LeBron talk, for the last time this season (there are many stories/situations to address here for me):

1. LBJ IS the best/most dominant basketball player on the planet. Kobe only has 3 things on his game: shooting, making better decisions down the stretch &being clutch (grant it, he's much better @ all 3, and it's no coincidence they all come with being a veteran, which LBJ is not). Passing, penetrating,finishing, rebounding, speed, strength, blocking shots, leading/winning with a pretty @!*+$$ supporting cast @ the end of the day, I can go on and on...He haspassed him up OVERALL. It's not that big of a deal to admit IMO. Team success>individual success any day of the week & Kobe's team is stillalive. He also has a supporting cast that would beat the CAVS in a series 4-2 @ THE WORST (if you think otherwise, you are either a total KB24 D-Rider ordon't know anything about the game).

2. Removing my wine & gold shades, I honestly feel LBJ is gonna bolt in 2010 for the 1st time.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
...And I honestly don't blame him too muchif Danny Ferry doesn't pull off some Danny Ainge type miracles this off season. THIS was the season the CAVS/LBJ needed to win a ring to keep him here forthe long haul & we/ORL %%+#*# it up royally
mad.gif
(no pun intended)! This was OUR year to win it all. BOS & ORL will only be better aka MUCH harder toget through next year with KG, Powe, & Jameer back. I don't see us coming out of the East, let alone winning a Title next year. I'm not gonna lie,if LeBron bolts to NYC, I'll still root for him & be a CAVS fan simultaneously. I've been down with the CAVS my whole life & that will neverchange. LBJ has also been my favorite hooper since he was in HS. I saw him play 10 or so times @ SVSM
eek.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
including all 4 of his State Championshipgames. I hope I am DEAD WRONG, but that's just the way I honestly feel about the situation right now. And I can't lie, LBJ & DWade pairing up inNYC would be the best thing to happen to basketball since MJ hit that shot over Russell.

3. Everyone needs too chill the hell out with what LeBron did post-game. Was it classless? Yes. Should he have behaved like that? No. Is it the end of theworld, does it define him as a player/his legacy? HELL NO. I'm shocked NOT ONE PERSON IN THIS THREAD mentioned D12 taking a 3 (with plenty of time on theshot clock) right in front of Bron's face before the game ended. That is honestly arguably more disrespectful & is the main reason why LBJ didn'tgive his gold medalist partner dap after the game IMO. WHAT THE !$!+ WAS DWIGHT THINKING?! Never mind, dude doesn't think a lot of the time. But seriously,that was a total jack @ss/classless move as well. If D12 doesn't hoist up that worthless wide open triple, I honestly think you see Bron give him a quickhug AND then bolt. Whatever, we will never know. It just amazes me how much hatred humans can have for another human being that never did anything to thempersonally...

Carry on...

Originally Posted by heat23

Bron speaking to reporter w/NY fitted on
nerd.gif

Link or it didn't happen

Anyway

What a great defensive performances by James

He really proved to everyone how dangerous he is on defensive end.

LeBron happy in Cleveland despite loss

44 minutes ago

INDEPENDENCE, Ohio (AP) - LeBron James says not making the NBA finals will have no impact on his future with the Cleveland Cavaliers.

The league MVP can become a free agent in 2010, and there has been rampant speculation that he will sign elsewhere when his contract expires. However, James insists the Cavs' loss to the Orlando Magic in the Eastern Conference finals will not affect his plans.

James, who declined to speak with the media following Saturday night's loss, said he's happy in Cleveland and feels the club has made significant progress and is close to winning its first title.

Copyright [emoji]169[/emoji] 2009 The Associated Press. All rights reserved.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5iVFdSSlU9J5xn7fELMujHjEWY1xgD98HFTCG1

"It's hard for me to congratulate somebody after you just lose to them," he said. "I'm a winner. It's not being a poor sport oranything like that. If somebody beats you up, you're not going to congratulate them. That doesn't make sense to me. I'm a competitor. That'swhat I do. It doesn't make sense for me to go over and shake somebody's hand."

What a dweeb. I feel sorry for that kid.

^he really said that ?

Wow .
smh.gif

Lebron ... the dudes that lost to you shook your hand . You're such a whiner & a loser .

He acts like a CHILD .

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

Yuku FTW...
laugh.gif
do you even know what FTW means?

Yes, it's called sarcasm
indifferent.gif
...You follow me around/borderline e-stalking me & nit picking @ my posts like a lil girl.
laugh.gif
...You have already beenwarned for verbally attacking me by holdenmichael with the quickness.
laugh.gif
The joke is on you pal...
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom