Cavaliers V Magic GAME SIX Thread Vol: Do or die AGAIN

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

I think yall overreacting a bit.

LeBron worked his tail off all-season, all Playoffs, and especially this series. Dude is upset, what you expect from him? As some columnist said recently, these dudes are expected to spit their guts out directly after the game to the media?

indifferent.gif
YEH HE HAS AN OBLIGATION AS A PAID ATHLETE ... and he's a highly paid one @ that ... he isn't above anyone to say i'm just gonna leave ...
it sucks, people lose, its a part of sports ... suck it up, GET A POST GAME ... STOP jacking long 2's and 3's .... WATCH A PENNY HARDAWAY VIDEO

--I wasnt going for either team here but SMH at Bron.
--Even Melo had the guts to show face after being eliminated by 27 points in front of his home crowd.
--Cleveland is a good team, with the right pieces. They just had BIG time matchup issues with the Magic.
--Good win for Orlando making it to the Finals for the 1st time in 15 years or so...

So are all the Cavs fans rooting for the Lakers now
grin.gif
? Butt hurt
laugh.gif
? It's like rats jumping ship when it's sinking
smh.gif

J/K

Me, I'm rooting for the underdog. Let's Go!

yall want LeBron to give the same old song and dance he has for years?

let everyone know your upset and this aint gona cut it.

I'm saying Lebron loved doing all that showboating, with the camera poses and all the muscle flexing when he was sweeping his opponents and they were allgracious enough to talk to the media and congratulate the Cavs. "Oh Lebron was upset, his team just lost"
eyes.gif
son loves being in the spotlightwhen everyone is sucking his !%+*, but when its time for him to take his L; Swayze
smh.gif

As one of this boards biggest Lakers Hater, I am glad that Cleveland didn't make it. Not because I couldn't stomach the media avalanche that was sureto ensue. Not because I am not a fan of Lebron, I actually enjoy being a "witness". The fact is this Cleveland team can not beat this Lakers team inthe finals. Orlando is going to shock the world just like Detroit did in 2004. The next best feeling to my squad winning is watching the Lakers fail. Iabsolutely detest the entire organization and their following. I am more than confident that the Magic will win the title. The Cavs need to give Lebron a muchbetter supporting cast, then the Chosen One will get his hardware.

"Who gonna believe the Magic would beat the Cavs in this series."

The Magic have BEEN taking dumps on the Cavs for the past two seasons. I never expected them to beat the Magic.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

I'm saying Lebron loved doing all that showboating, with the camera poses and all the muscle flexing when he was sweeping his opponents and they were all gracious enough to talk to the media and congratulate the Cavs. "Oh Lebron was upset, his team just lost"
eyes.gif
son loves being in the spotlight when everyone is sucking his !%+*, but when its time for him to take his L; Swayze
smh.gif
that is what kills me. after his opponents get sweeped, they still got the sense to face the music. you can tell bron is such a freaking spoiledkid. his parents, nike and stern, spoil his teeth rotten with all the gifts and attention. so much that he thinks he is the most deserving kid on the block.

Originally Posted by JDB1523

Anybody who watched the series objectively knows that this series EASILY could've gone 7 games.
no

Lebron you are not MVP. How was I fan of a loser like you? You will always be in Kobe's shadow. I'm pissed right now. Now I have to watch Kobe win aring. Damn.

Puff cracks me up. Here's what he wrote on his twitter:

iamdiddyAs I lay me down to sleep I pray the Lord our souls he keeps! Andthat Lebron comes to the ny Knicks!!! : ) let's go knick fans!!! WAKE UP!!
about 4 hours ago from web

Take that, take that, take that
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by THE ANOMOLIE

Lebron you are not MVP. How was I fan of a loser like you? You will always be in Kobe's shadow. I'm pissed right now. Now I have to watch Kobe win a ring. Damn.

indifferent.gif
... because obviously you are a bandwagoner....

For the folks ( fans, Anti-Bron, CAVS, Kobe supporters, Lakers, ect) who made the point that LeBron showed no class....

You are correct. I personally don't care if he didn't address themedia but he needed to show some humility and class by giving D.Howard and the Magic some respect and conference foes and as the League MVP and wish the Magicwell in the Finals

McKale said to it Isiah and the Pistons in the 80's
Tim Duncan has done it in defeat
Magic Johnson has done it in defeat

Jordan, (not so much) to the Pistons when he lost
laugh.gif

Fact is, take your loses in stride just as well as you celebrate your wins....

66 wins and they ran into a buzz saw in Orlando, match up problems and got exposed by Hedo, Raw Lewis and Petrus off the bench...
Z and Andy were slow
West and Mo were inconsistent shooting in the second half of all but one game
Are bench was GARBAGE
COTY was outcoached by Van Gundy

ohwell.gif

I hope for a good series....
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by heat23

Puff cracks me up. Here's what he wrote on his twitter:

iamdiddyAs I lay me down to sleep I pray the Lord our souls he keeps! And that Lebron comes to the ny Knicks!!! : ) let's go knick fans!!! WAKE UP!!
about 4 hours ago from web

Take that, take that, take that
laugh.gif

Let's ***@@@% go Puff
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Since I hit my post count EARLY yesterday, I wasn't able to say anything post game.

Props to the Cavs fans who showed face even though they knew they'd get quoted, laughed at, and roasted for it. Ya'll stuck by your team through thickand thin and I can't fault you for that. belle, keep your head up homie...

Now that I got that out of the way.........................
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

To the Cavs fans who came out of nowhere this season and proceeded to talk !+%+ after EVERY GAME and hype this team UNMERCIFULLY *COUGH*
[h1]mYToAsterspeak, Mr Cool Grey[/h1]
*COUGH*

Don't let me catch you posting nonsense ever again. Seriously, think before you speak because I will not hesitate to grave dig, quote and make sureeveryone sees the crap that comes out of your mouth.
You tried to come at me with Mo Williams garbage.... I shut that down.
You tried to come at me with "you don't know basketball" talk... I shut that down.
If you start a Cleveland Cavaliers post, and see "Chester McFloppy" in the last post column, just assume that you got owned. It's what I do.

pimp.gif

Oh, and Magic got the finals in 6. Watch.

Originally Posted by RUDOLPH1996

Lebron you are not MVP. How was I fan of a loser like you? You will always be in Kobe's shadow. I'm pissed right now. Now I have to watch Kobe win a ring. Damn.

indifferent.gif

For the folks ( fans, Anti-Bron, CAVS, Kobe supporters, Lakers, ect) who made the point that LeBron showed no class....

You are correct. I personally don't care if he didn't address the media but he needed to show some humility and class by giving D.Howard and the Magic some respect and conference foes and as the League MVP and wish the Magic well in the Finals

laugh.gif

66 wins and they ran into a buzz saw in Orlando, match up problems and got exposed by Hedo, Raw Lewis and Petrus off the bench...
Z and Andy were slow
Are bench was GARBAGE

ohwell.gif

pimp.gif
I think I'm stating the truth. He needs to step up his game. Missing free throws, fade away threes. He posted great stats in this series buthe didn't get the W. A true MVP would've won the game. Hopefully he can practice shooting 3's for the off season. Take notes from Kobe and become acloser.
indifferent.gif
One point in the 4th quarter.....are you serious.

I hope this guy doesn't end up like Ewing, Miller,Malone, Barkley....no rings.

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Since I hit my post count EARLY yesterday, I wasn't able to say anything post game.

Props to the Cavs fans who showed face even though they knew they'd get quoted, laughed at, and roasted for it. Ya'll stuck by your team through thick and thin and I can't fault you for that. belle, keep your head up homie...

Now that I got that out of the way.........................
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

To the Cavs fans who came out of nowhere this season and proceeded to talk !+%+ after EVERY GAME and hype this team UNMERCIFULLY *COUGH*
[h1]mYToAsterspeak, Mr Cool Grey[/h1]
*COUGH*

Don't let me catch you posting nonsense ever again. Seriously, think before you speak because I will not hesitate to grave dig, quote and make sure everyone sees the crap that comes out of your mouth.
You tried to come at me with Mo Williams garbage.... I shut that down.
You tried to come at me with "you don't know basketball" talk... I shut that down.
If you start a Cleveland Cavaliers post, and see "Chester McFloppy" in the last post column, just assume that you got owned. It's what I do.

pimp.gif

Oh, and Magic got the finals in 6. Watch.

GET'EM

Damn...Don't know what to say. Had such a good season and rolled through the first 2 rounds. Really thought we were gonna bring a championship to the216...whatever though the Magic deserved it they played bettter and we WILL be back next year..

As for Bron Bron...I'm not really salty about doing what he did, but he could've atleast simply pointed at the magic bench and players then walkoff....

In the end the Cavs are still
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Go get that 4th ring Kobe....
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Condolences Cavs fans...My heart goes out to ya'll...

However I'm not going to lie and say I'm not happy that the Cavs are not going to the Finals. I'm ecstatic in fact. I respect LeBron but do I like him? No. Not in the least. He's entertaining to watch and an appreciated presence in the league. However I'm a Lakers/Kobe fan, there's no partiality here. I look at LeBron the way Yankees fans look at Papelbon. A part of me wanted to see Lakers Vs Cavs, however at the same time I'm glad we don't have to deal with LeBron.

Eventually I do want to see a Lakers Cavs Finals within the next couple of years. That is of course if LeBron is still a Cavalier within those couple of years. Right now I much rather we (the Lakers) go get our ring. Do I think it's a guaranteed ring?

Yes...

Lmao...

The Magic are NOOOOOOOOTTTTTTT seeing us. I'll stop posting FOREVER if the Magic beat us. Quote me, take a screenshot, print it out, I don't care. We got this on lock.

laugh.gif
ok buddy we all know what's been happening to dudes who guarantee victories somebody screencap this fool. If the magic win You better live up to yourword.

Originally Posted by RUDOLPH1996

indifferent.gif

You are correct. I personally don't care if he didn't address the media but he needed to show some humility and class by giving D.Howard and the Magic some respect and conference foes and as the League MVP and wish the Magic well in the Finals

laugh.gif

Z and Andy were slow
Are bench was GARBAGE

ohwell.gif

pimp.gif
I think I'm stating the truth. He needs to step up his game. Missing free throws, fade away threes. He posted great stats in this series but he didn't get the W. A true MVP would've won the game. Hopefully he can practice shooting 3's for the off season. Take notes from Kobe and become a closer.
indifferent.gif
One point in the 4th quarter.....are you serious.

I hope this guy doesn't end up like Ewing, Miller,Malone, Barkley....no rings.
*%#@%...
tired.gif

He is the REASON they didnt get swept!
roll.gif

If your logic was legit then the last 5 MVP's would have titles, right?

RIGHT???

Whatever you big-headed DUCK. Ey, you can never shut me down homie. The CAVS are a good team (66 wins), LeBron is a beast (MVP), and we will be back,that's a fact Jack. I've posted other years when the CAVS were in the playoffs, I just wasn't as loud and recognized. With that being said, I wascrushed last night cause I know this team was good enough to make the finals, just didn't get enough breaks. Redz get to that loose ball game 4, we winthat game. Hold on to the lead game 1, that's ours too. It was a very close series, sports are won by inches, be it football, basketball, baseball, orhockey, we just couldn't get that inch.

On to Mike Brown. This guy,
mad.gif
The media, the fans, other coaches, analysts, players, radio sportscasters, his own damn kids, all said PUT LEBRON ON LEWISOR TURK AND STOP DOUBLING DWIGHT, and ill be got damned if that ain't reason number 1 why we lost. If I see Brown out and about, I'm gonna embarrassboth of us. It's completely unacceptable for someone to be that stubborn when it's the difference between winning and losing. I am soooooooo
mad.gif
overlosing the way we did. YOU DO NOT DOUBLE WHEN A TEAM IS MAKING 44% OF THREES YOU JUST DON'T DO IT. IT'S A TERRIBLE IDEA, AND HE DID IT FOR 6 STR8GAMES. COMPLETELY UNACCEPTABLE.

We need to get a bigger guard that's athletic and can defend. They won't have to start, but can be valuable off the bench. We also need to get a bigwho can score and go hard towards the rim and defend the rim, is it J.J.? We'll see. Brown has to coach smarter and we have to get better matchups for theMagic, cause it'll be us or them for a while.

Last, Lakers will beat Magic in I wanna say six. This only happens if Walton and Odom have good series, and yall don't double Dwight, cause if yall doublelike we did, it's lights out for yall too. They just have too many shooters. Also, yall don't have anybody that can stop Dwight on that block. So yallare gonna have to push him off it. The good thing is though, the Lakers have people that will make Dwight have to play post D, so that will wear him down abit. Pray that Phil Jackson ain't dumb as Mike Brown.

To all the Cavs fans in here, I salute yall. Way to hold each other down throughout the season, and i'll be back to harassing Laker fans next season evenif they win the ship. Maybe one game next year, we should try to rent out a suite, have Cavs game summit or something. Just a idea.

Cavs, 09-10 NBA CHAMPS, I'm calling it early

id be down for that for sure next year, you already know im there anyways. you know how much those things are tho? they are a few grand a game. its not bad ifyou get enough people, it comes out to a few hundred a person but that includes all the food and that. i mean we would have to be serious about it cause im notabout to put 10 grand on my card for 1 game to have no one show up. we could always just do a meet up downtown at a bar too for a game or 2.

im already counting down. 5 months til opening night.

i will stand by your last line as well......who knows, bron has been comin back better each year. no olympics or other commitments this summer. bron might justaverage a triple double next season. we'll have to wait and see tho

do it danny, get bosh, get amare, get some athletic bigs. spend that chinese money we just got. do somethin cause Z and ben on the block isnt gonna cut it.didnt cut it this year, sure as hell not gonna cut it next year

Back
Top Bottom