Cavaliers V Magic GAME SIX Thread Vol: Do or die AGAIN

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Why would he be shaking hands with the Suns?

They hate each other
grin.gif
For someone who claimed to be a Kobe hater, I'm surprised that you of all people would come up with an excuse for him.

They hate each other?

Come on man... They hated each other so much that Kobe and Raja are good friends now right?
tired.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

I don't get it SHUGHES..?
nerd.gif

Everybody killing LeBron for walking off the court and not showing respect to the Magic.
Yet 24 did the EXACT SAME THING against the Suns when the Lakers blew that 3-1 lead.

your'e so predictable. So since Kobe walked off like 3 years ago it justifies Bron doing it tonight? Ill bet you spent 45 minutes trying to find a videolike that and wacked off when you found that video.

LETS LAY IT DOWN LIKE THIS-

Is LeBron better than Kobe? No. I like Bron more, but sorry, truth is hes not better than Kobe. Just look at the evidence. Look at Bron Wade and Melo lastseason. They spend the summer practicing with Kobe in china and they all come back better. Also, look at the conference finals neither of their teams reallyshowed up. Yes Kobes did a little more than LeBrons but honestly alot of the lakers wins came down to Kobe being a dominant closer which LeBron is not. DoesBron have the potential to be better than Kobe? Yes. But as of now hes not.

Im just mad because Lebron and Dwight have like a brotherhood being that they represented the USA in the olympics and he didnt show any love after the gamemaybe he will shoot him a text while catching some bass in the hudson river... And wow did you really find a game from 3 years ago to compare Lebrons actionto, kobe atleast spoke to media after that game SHUGES

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Next year Garnett return, Boston get better, Orlando get better. It would be awhile until Lebron get a ring. Rip
yep. KG and Powe come back next season, Dwight will be even better and they have Jameer back, sorry LeBron it'll be a while...

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Next year Garnett return, Boston get better, Orlando get better. It would be awhile until Lebron get a ring. Rip
yep. KG and Powe come back next season, Dwight will be even better and they have Jameer back, sorry LeBron you'll probably never win a ring you had your chances
FIXED

Originally Posted by belle155

just got back and im surprised this isnt at 150 pages.

props to the magic, they were the absolute last team i wanted to play in the playoffs. you always have your 1 or 2 teams you never match up with or play well against. for the past few years its been the magic and i remember us always having a hard time against the rockets.

this one hurts. if we would have been soundly beat 4 times it wouldnt be as bad. we blew a huge lead in game 1, almost blew a huge lead in game 2. if delonte is 1 step ahead of dwight for that loose ball, we win game 4. we could have been up 3-1 after 4 and could have closed it out thursday night. it is what it is. we were the smaller and slower team. we had ben and Z down low? thats not gonna cut it anymore. we have a decent set of guards with mo and delonte. we just need to get a little younger and get some solid big guy. i dont know if JJ will get much better, or Darnell Jackson but i dont think we should wait. i dont know who the free agents are but i know wally is a free agent and joe smith as well. if we can resign either or both for the minimum id do it and keep em as end of the bench guys. we need someone young like boozer or bosh. again i didnt look at the numbers or who will be available but we gotta make maybe 1 or 2 more moves. the core we have is very good as it is. 66 wins wasnt a fluke. i think we NEED varejao back too. hes gonna want a lot of money but we need his energy and hustle plays. hopefully with that new chinese investor(s) they will spend some cash too. get the cavs popularity up in the far east and get that merchandise money up.

man this one hurts tho. the cavs have been my team since ive been a baby. its gonna be a long summer. i dont really watch the indians. ive never watched the browns. the cavs are my team. if i had the choice id take 1 cavs title over a browns and indians three peat. i know the city and some of my friends dont agree because its still a browns town.

i guess since they arent playing anymore the 2010 talk will start up again.

props magic but go kobe. i want kobe to get that ring without shaq.

5 months til opening night. cant wait
you're not detroit.

YOU'RE NOT DETROIT!

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Nobody is upset that Lebron didn't shake peoples hands, but to not talk to the media and just bounce like that? Its a combination of everything.
Yea, that's how I felt when I said he was salty.

I saw quite a lot of comments from people specifically talking about him not shaking hands...... I guess NOW that you guys said it, everyone isgonna jump on the "no issues with him not shaking hands... it's cuz he's the face of the league that i think is why he should have done it"story.

I agree that he should have shook hands but whatever.

As far as the other thing, I thought you couldn't stand 24 t3b.

Must have mixed you up with someone else. Makes sense now.

And Mez... it's whatever.

I notice you dudes (you dudes as in Kobe fans) tack on excuses for everything when it comes to that dude. I guess it annoys me most when you and t3b (out ofall people!) root so hard for this dude.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Scottsauce88

your'e so predictable. So since Kobe walked off like 3 years ago it justifies Bron doing it tonight? Ill bet you spent 45 minutes trying to find a video like that and wacked off when you found that video.
And as a Laker (Kobe?) fan, YOU are so predictable. Fall back.

laugh.gif
who said im a lakers fan? or a kobe fan?

I understand, your an AI stan. You have to spend your days proving to yourself that AI is better than Kobe so you constantly find ways to rag on Kobe. I amalmost willing to bet that you spent at least half an hour finding that video which is pretty sad seeing as it has nothing to do with the topic at hand.

Everyone: "Lebron is classless for just walking out like that"

You: "Its Ok because Kobe did it four years ago. See, I have the vid to prove it.
indifferent.gif
to you guys"

I lost the little amount of respect I had for Lebron...classless overrated punk

SHUGES ...

My dude Lebron left the whole ARENA though .

Are you really justifying that ?

He's the "man" of the league but he didn't look at anyone ... he went to the locker-room & left the building .

There is no justification for that ... at ALL . There's nothing anyone can say . He doesn't care about being in the reporters faces , ESPN interviews ,etc. , when he wins ... but since he loses , dude is gone ? I can see if he didn't respect the Magic , but Howard is his dude ...

Come on now . That just isn't cool . Kobe wasn't too fond of the Suns (he probably didn't respect them) ... but atleast he talked to the mediaabout the game .

Lebron ran home to mommy .

He's a sore loser

I think yall overreacting a bit.

LeBron worked his tail off all-season, all Playoffs, and especially this series. Dude is upset, what you expect from him? As some columnist said recently,these dudes are expected to spit their guts out directly after the game to the media?

Originally Posted by bilbo07

Is LeBron better than Kobe? No. I like Bron more, but sorry, truth is hes not better than Kobe. Just look at the evidence. Look at Bron Wade and Melo last season. They spend the summer practicing with Kobe in china and they all come back better. Also, look at the conference finals neither of their teams really showed up. Yes Kobes did a little more than LeBrons but honestly alot of the lakers wins came down to Kobe being a dominant closer which LeBron is not. Does Bron have the potential to be better than Kobe? Yes. But as of now hes not.

TRUTH.

Lebron will eventually be better than Kobe. But to say that lebron has surpassed kobe....NOPE! too early to tell

im a lakers kobe fan btw

Originally Posted by bangtcg

Originally Posted by belle155

just got back and im surprised this isnt at 150 pages.

props to the magic, they were the absolute last team i wanted to play in the playoffs. you always have your 1 or 2 teams you never match up with or play well against. for the past few years its been the magic and i remember us always having a hard time against the rockets.

this one hurts. if we would have been soundly beat 4 times it wouldnt be as bad. we blew a huge lead in game 1, almost blew a huge lead in game 2. if delonte is 1 step ahead of dwight for that loose ball, we win game 4. we could have been up 3-1 after 4 and could have closed it out thursday night. it is what it is. we were the smaller and slower team. we had ben and Z down low? thats not gonna cut it anymore. we have a decent set of guards with mo and delonte. we just need to get a little younger and get some solid big guy. i dont know if JJ will get much better, or Darnell Jackson but i dont think we should wait. i dont know who the free agents are but i know wally is a free agent and joe smith as well. if we can resign either or both for the minimum id do it and keep em as end of the bench guys. we need someone young like boozer or bosh. again i didnt look at the numbers or who will be available but we gotta make maybe 1 or 2 more moves. the core we have is very good as it is. 66 wins wasnt a fluke. i think we NEED varejao back too. hes gonna want a lot of money but we need his energy and hustle plays. hopefully with that new chinese investor(s) they will spend some cash too. get the cavs popularity up in the far east and get that merchandise money up.

man this one hurts tho. the cavs have been my team since ive been a baby. its gonna be a long summer. i dont really watch the indians. ive never watched the browns. the cavs are my team. if i had the choice id take 1 cavs title over a browns and indians three peat. i know the city and some of my friends dont agree because its still a browns town.

i guess since they arent playing anymore the 2010 talk will start up again.

props magic but go kobe. i want kobe to get that ring without shaq.

5 months til opening night. cant wait
you're not detroit.

YOU'RE NOT DETROIT!
i dont know if youre tryin to be funny or stupid or both, but at least the pistons got a few rings. the city of detroit sucks, the city ofcleveland sucks. im just talkin about the stats like unemployment, income, crime, whatever...both cities suck. at least detroits got a few rings in mylifetime. the closest we got was a blown jose mesa save and a spurs sweep.

i want a cavs ring more than anything. thats the thing, if the indians or browns won one, id be happy for the city but it would mean nothin to me. its gottabe the cavs. gotta be 2010

Originally Posted by KoolKatz

RUDOLPH1996 wrote:

KoolKatz wrote:

cavaliers fan when they tuned on their TV

c2f154eb85e3733b541315f1fe48dfcbb55f185.gif

Looks at avy and sees a player that raped the Wiz for 112 mill yet hasnt played and recalls the CAVS sending his @$%*% $%! team home 3 consecutive years....
looks to holler at Lakers and Magic fans only since their teams are still playing..

who cares 2 out of the 3 years you guys beat us cause you guys cheated lebron james gets away with traveling calls all this other *%+!#+#%

and plus gilbert arenas didn't played last 2 playoff series

all i heard were terrrible excuses.....14 games.....go home ur team sucked this year w/ and w/o gil

I think yall overreacting a bit.

LeBron worked his tail off all-season, all Playoffs, and especially this series. Dude is upset, what you expect from him? As some columnist said recently, these dudes are expected to spit their guts out directly after the game to the media?
QFT The whole press conference is another thing.

THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH LEBRON DIPPIN ON THE MEDIA.

why? becasue it would be everything but talking about the game.
Why would Lebron go get bombarded with 21 questions of where hes gonna be next year.

Originally Posted by iceNcream

Is LeBron better than Kobe? No. I like Bron more, but sorry, truth is hes not better than Kobe. Just look at the evidence. Look at Bron Wade and Melo last season. They spend the summer practicing with Kobe in china and they all come back better. Also, look at the conference finals neither of their teams really showed up. Yes Kobes did a little more than LeBrons but honestly alot of the lakers wins came down to Kobe being a dominant closer which LeBron is not. Does Bron have the potential to be better than Kobe? Yes. But as of now hes not.

TRUTH.

Lebron will eventually be better than Kobe. But to say that lebron has surpassed kobe....NOPE! too early to tell

im a lakers kobe fan btw
Give me a break,
laugh.gif

If it weren't for Odom and Gasol, the Lakers wouldn't have gotten to the Finals. Yes Kobe played well, and he closed it out, but so did the Lakers.

LeBron played his !+% off all Playoffs, if you can't see that, you're just biased. LeBron popped for 40+ three times in this series, averaged about 8assists, I mean if your team doesn't have the talent, what can you do? I thought they had it, and MAYBE it was just a bad match-up, but Big Z was prettyirrelevant, Mo was terrible the first few games, and they just never clicked on cylinders.

TRUTH.

im a lakers kobe fan btw
Give me a break,
laugh.gif

If it weren't for Odom and Gasol, the Lakers wouldn't have gotten to the Finals. Yes Kobe played well, and he closed it out, but so did the Lakers.

LeBron played his !+% off all Playoffs, if you can't see that, you're just biased. LeBron popped for 40+ three times in this series, averaged about 8 assists, I mean if your team doesn't have the talent, what can you do? I thought they had it, and MAYBE it was just a bad match-up, but Big Z was pretty irrelevant, Mo was terrible the first few games, and they just never clicked on cylinders.

Team doesnt have talent? Isnt this the same Cavs team that won 66 games in the regular season? you dont win 66 games with a talent-less team.

Btw: Stole this from another board

For the conference finals

Kobe Bryant.........48.1% FG, 34.4% 3P, 93.1% FT
Lebron James....48.7% FG, 29.7% 3P, 74.5% FT

How about creating plays for your team....

Kobe Bryant........ 35 ast, 13 T/O, 2.7 A/T
Lebron James....48 ast, 25 T/O, 1.9 A/T

Kobe used 48 possessions to create 35 assists... a success rate of 73%
Lebron used 73 possessions to create 48 assists... a success rate of 66%

Also... Lebron shouldn't complain about his supporting cast as they weren't much worse than Kobe's:

Kobe' supporting cast.......... 50.0% 2P, 36.1% 3P, 76.8% FT
Lebron's supporting cast.... 49.9% 2P, 32.3% 3P, 74.7% FT

Originally Posted by finnns2003

just thought i'd throw this out... i saved this sometime ago. a quote, from EnEyeKayEe

Cavs fan checking in (I'm unbiased)...this series is the #*$@! I can't remember the last game I watched that was as entertaining as game 2 LMAO ...since KG & Jameer Nelson are hurt, we're basically on cruise control till The Finals (I won't even mention that sorry +!* "team" from down south ). Here's to more HARD FOULS, techs, dudes acting hard when they are soft as baby poop (i.e. Luke Walton), & most importantly GREAT HOOPS. May the best team win
laugh.gif
take a seat young man.

EnEyeKayEe, where you at?!
laugh.gif

TRUTH.

im a lakers kobe fan btw
Give me a break,
laugh.gif

LeBron played his !+% off all Playoffs, if you can't see that, you're just biased. LeBron popped for 40+ three times in this series, averaged about 8 assists, I mean if your team doesn't have the talent, what can you do? I thought they had it, and MAYBE it was just a bad match-up, but Big Z was pretty irrelevant, Mo was terrible the first few games, and they just never clicked on cylinders.

Yes LeBron is a beast and put up amazing stats but how you gonna say Bron has no talent on his team? You dont win 66 games with a talentless team. Bottom lineis his team choked in the conference finals. As much as I would love for Bron to be in the finals right now what to say Mo n the rest of them would have showedup against LA if they would have beat the magic?

Originally Posted by Scottsauce88

laugh.gif
who said im a lakers fan? or a kobe fan?

I understand, your an AI stan. You have to spend your days proving to yourself that AI is better than Kobe so you constantly find ways to rag on Kobe. I am almost willing to bet that you spent at least half an hour finding that video which is pretty sad seeing as it has nothing to do with the topic at hand.

Everyone: "Lebron is classless for just walking out like that"

You: "Its Ok because Kobe did it four years ago. See, I have the vid to prove it.
indifferent.gif
to you guys"

Son, you're wrong on so many levels.

No lie, I typed in "suns lakers game 7". Those were my search words. Try it yourself.

I just didn't remember what year it was that Kobe acted like a little @!%%+ by not shooting in the 2nd half against Phoenix. But I knew that he did. So thewhole "searching for proof" took like 3 minutes. Strike 1.

I'm not an AI stan like you guys are Kobe stans. If you don't know the players I root for on here, then you really don't know me. Strike 2.

The thread should definitely be focused on Cavs-Magic, so I won't even go into anything else about Kobe (even though I was FAR from the first to evenmention him). Ball 1.

But I just find it funny how so many people make statements to down specific players but when THEIR favorite player does something similar, there's someexcuse for why their guy did it. I guess we can all be guilty of that at times. But the Kobe riders seem to take it to a whole next level.

Anyway, I'm out of this mess. JA summed up the whole Bron controversy perfectly. So that's my answer to youChi.

Props to the Magic and their fans. Props to the Cavs and their fans. It'll be interesting to see how LeBron bounces back next year....

TRUTH.

im a lakers kobe fan btw
Give me a break,
laugh.gif

Team doesnt have talent? Isnt this the same Cavs team that won 66 games in the regular season? you dont win 66 games with a talent-less team.

Btw: Stole this from another board

For the conference finals

Kobe Bryant.........48.1% FG, 34.4% 3P, 93.1% FT
Lebron James....48.7% FG, 29.7% 3P, 74.5% FT

How about creating plays for your team....

Kobe Bryant........ 35 ast, 13 T/O, 2.7 A/T
Lebron James....48 ast, 25 T/O, 1.9 A/T

Kobe used 48 possessions to create 35 assists... a success rate of 73%
Lebron used 73 possessions to create 48 assists... a success rate of 66%

Also... Lebron shouldn't complain about his supporting cast as they weren't much worse than Kobe's:

Kobe' supporting cast.......... 50.0% 2P, 36.1% 3P, 76.8% FT
Lebron's supporting cast.... 49.9% 2P, 32.3% 3P, 74.7% FT
All you got is shooting %'s and some assist totals?
laugh.gif

LeBron worked his tail off for this team, the Lakers players are capable of making plays late in the game.

It doesn't matter how many games you win in the regular season, look at the Mavericks a few years back, if you can't close it out in the Playoffs, itdoesn't matter.

I'm not saying that the Cavs don't have talent, but they didn't have the talent to match-up well with the Magic.

Back
Top Bottom