Cavaliers V Magic GAME SIX Thread Vol: Do or die AGAIN

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

I don't feel bad for Lebron, especially after not giving the opposing team so much as a handshake and congratulations for winning. He's 24, but so what? Dude has been treated with kid gloves all his career and been in the league long enough and "tutored" well enough to know that walking off the court in a huff as well as disregarding the media in the post game interview shows a lack of grace and professionalism. What, the only time people give interviews and give dap to the opposing team is when they win the game? Suck it up, you're an adult. No one likes a sore loser.

QFFT

even the DENVER THUGGETS gave lakers props....and i expected more from LEBRON .....the "FACE OF THE NBA"

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

I don't feel bad for Lebron, especially after not giving the opposing team so much as a handshake and congratulations for winning. He's 24, but so what? Dude has been treated with kid gloves all his career and been in the league long enough and "tutored" well enough to know that walking off the court in a huff as well as disregarding the media in the post game interview shows a lack of grace and professionalism. What, the only time people give interviews and give dap to the opposing team is when they win the game? Suck it up, you're an adult. No one likes a sore loser.
QFT. Everyone is always touting him for his maturity at such a young age, but this dude has been in the league for 6 years, he knows how thingswork. Just show some class and stop acting like a primadonna, that's how you lose respect from your peers, fans, and just people in general. Handleyourself professionally, win or lose, ain't no damn way he pulls this stunt if the Cavs win this game, no other excuse than him just being a sore loser.

You can't be the MVP of the league, given the keys to the NBA, and then act like a jerk, it's just childish. But I'm done ragging on Bron and theCavs they had a great regular season, but just ran up against a juggernaut in Orlando that they had no answer for. The organization better do all they can inthe offseason to show Bron they are going to try and improve the pieces to hopefully get him over the hump.

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Originally Posted by Ghenges

the RATE that the Magic improved was greater than any other team

Yea sure he gets his share of movie star calls. Eh, so did Mike but everyone still loved him.
I agree w/ the Magic improving. But u also have to look at the fact that they lost their star PG and are still producing and well might I add. They were clearly the better TEAM in this series. Though any of them may not have been better than Lebron individually, as a team, they were better than the Cavs and proved it.

Everyone loved Mike b/c Mike came in the league as an undgerdog and made himself the best player to ever play the sport. As for Lebron, he came in w/ all this hype and attention and u would think he would have a ring by now. His hype got him the MVP this yr.

I don't see Lebron leaving Cleveland anytime soon. NY will have him up all summer but then all of a sudden he'll work out an agreement w/ Cleveland and stay for another 6 yrs. In order for him to win a chip, he needs to get a better supporting cast and show better sportsmanship. Popularity and size aint gon win U a championship but skill and a TEAM will YALL a ring. But until then Cleveland

jordans-game-winner-over-ehlo.jpg

The Haunting Continues

I dont get it...... The fact is that Cleveland team was NOT beating the Celtics or the Pistons....period.... favored in the first round against the Bulls <this CAVS team......

Originally Posted by JD617

With that said, the Magic now face the most annoying group of fans on the face of earth, west of Yankee stadium. I'm not even sure I'll be able participate in those game day threads. It will be like an I$$ summit at a foot locker where Jordan himself walks out wearing SBs and a Supreme hoody carrying Kanye piggy back while he sings Amazing and Pharrell and Lupe parachute from the ceiling...you get the point. It's late.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by RUDOLPH1996

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

the RATE that the Magic improved was greater than any other team

Yea sure he gets his share of movie star calls. Eh, so did Mike but everyone still loved him.
I agree w/ the Magic improving. But u also have to look at the fact that they lost their star PG and are still producing and well might I add. They were clearly the better TEAM in this series. Though any of them may not have been better than Lebron individually, as a team, they were better than the Cavs and proved it.

Everyone loved Mike b/c Mike came in the league as an undgerdog and made himself the best player to ever play the sport. As for Lebron, he came in w/ all this hype and attention and u would think he would have a ring by now. His hype got him the MVP this yr.

I don't see Lebron leaving Cleveland anytime soon. NY will have him up all summer but then all of a sudden he'll work out an agreement w/ Cleveland and stay for another 6 yrs. In order for him to win a chip, he needs to get a better supporting cast and show better sportsmanship. Popularity and size aint gon win U a championship but skill and a TEAM will YALL a ring. But until then Cleveland

jordans-game-winner-over-ehlo.jpg

The Haunting Continues

I dont get it...... The fact is that Cleveland team was NOT beating the Celtics or the Pistons....period.... favored in the first round against the Bulls < this CAVS team......
I'm just making the reference that from what I know, this shot still haunts Cavs fans til this day.

Funny how all the Cavs fams are raggin on all the other players saying bron should be mad at them. Actually the only Cavs player who came to play was DelonteWest. Bron played only 1 quarter imo.

Everytime he got the ball he would pass it up. Said he was gonna come out an be agressive but played like a bench player more than anything else.

Next year Garnett return, Boston get better, Orlando get better. It would be awhile until Lebron get a ring. Rip

eyes.gif

Bunch of nonsense being spoken in this thread but it is what it is....

Congrats to the magic fans.

Originally Posted by Sriracha Hot Sauce

With that said, the Magic now face the most annoying group of fans on the face of earth, west of Yankee stadium. I'm not even sure I'll be able participate in those game day threads. It will be like an I$$ summit at a foot locker where Jordan himself walks out wearing SBs and a Supreme hoody carrying Kanye piggy back while he sings Amazing and Pharrell and Lupe parachute from the ceiling...you get the point. It's late.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

ouch

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

I could care less who he is, or what others do. Id still be pissed and i really wouldnt care what others think.
If i were Lebron, i could care less about, Chauncey, Jalen Rose, the commentators, and his team cuz they dun $+!#@* up.

I can only imagine how frustrating it is to get swept in the finals. Average 35+ and lose to the Celtics, then Average an extremely efficient 40+ to the Magic and lose again.
You sound just as mad as Lebron son
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
YOU MAD
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Why would he be shaking hands with the Suns?

They hate each other
grin.gif
For someone who claimed to be a Kobe hater, I'm surprised that you of all people would come up with an excuse for him.

They hate each other?

Come on man... They hated each other so much that Kobe and Raja are good friends now right?
tired.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

I don't get it SHUGHES..?
nerd.gif

Everybody killing LeBron for walking off the court and not showing respect to the Magic.
Yet 24 did the EXACT SAME THING against the Suns when the Lakers blew that 3-1 lead.

just got back and im surprised this isnt at 150 pages.

props to the magic, they were the absolute last team i wanted to play in the playoffs. you always have your 1 or 2 teams you never match up with or play wellagainst. for the past few years its been the magic and i remember us always having a hard time against the rockets.

this one hurts. if we would have been soundly beat 4 times it wouldnt be as bad. we blew a huge lead in game 1, almost blew a huge lead in game 2. if delonteis 1 step ahead of dwight for that loose ball, we win game 4. we could have been up 3-1 after 4 and could have closed it out thursday night. it is what it is.we were the smaller and slower team. we had ben and Z down low? thats not gonna cut it anymore. we have a decent set of guards with mo and delonte. we justneed to get a little younger and get some solid big guy. i dont know if JJ will get much better, or Darnell Jackson but i dont think we should wait. i dontknow who the free agents are but i know wally is a free agent and joe smith as well. if we can resign either or both for the minimum id do it and keep em asend of the bench guys. we need someone young like boozer or bosh. again i didnt look at the numbers or who will be available but we gotta make maybe 1 or 2more moves. the core we have is very good as it is. 66 wins wasnt a fluke. i think we NEED varejao back too. hes gonna want a lot of money but we need hisenergy and hustle plays. hopefully with that new chinese investor(s) they will spend some cash too. get the cavs popularity up in the far east and get thatmerchandise money up.

man this one hurts tho. the cavs have been my team since ive been a baby. its gonna be a long summer. i dont really watch the indians. ive never watched thebrowns. the cavs are my team. if i had the choice id take 1 cavs title over a browns and indians three peat. i know the city and some of my friends dont agreebecause its still a browns town.

i guess since they arent playing anymore the 2010 talk will start up again.

props magic but go kobe. i want kobe to get that ring without shaq.

5 months til opening night. cant wait

They hate each other
grin.gif
Seriously.
laugh.gif

At least Kobe talked to the media after the game.

Nobody is upset that Lebron didn't shake peoples hands, but to not talk to the media and just bounce like that? Its a combination of everything.

You're the MVP of the league you aiin't a scrub like Mo Williams that nobody cares about.

Originally Posted by SHUGES

They hate each other
grin.gif
For someone who claimed to be a Kobe hater, I'm surprised that you of all people would come up with an excuse for him.

They hate each other?

Come on man... They hated each other so much that Kobe and Raja are good friends now right?
tired.gif
Hold up what? I'm lost.

When did I say I was a Kobe hater?

Nobody is upset that Lebron didn't shake peoples hands, but to not talk to the media and just bounce like that? Its a combination of everything.
Yea, that's how I felt when I said he was salty.

Alright, all gloating aside, this Magic team came out and played a hell of a game tonight. Being able to watch most of their games on t.v. I saw a lot of things others not being able to see all of their games may have not seen.

One is how much the team has improved over the course of the season. Yea yea I know that's a given for almost all teams (even though some get worse) but the RATE that the Magic improved was greater than any other team (No homer). They were waay better at the All-Star break than they were at the beginning of the season. Then even better than that at the end of the season. And with each play off series it seems they gained something from it and got even better going into the next series. Basically, they weren't just a consistently good team playing other teams every night. They were a good team consistently getting better playing other teams every night. So with that, I'm not even sure how much better they can or will get.

Someone lit a fire under D.Howard and his post game from the Philly series to this series improved immensley (no more awkward running hooks
smh.gif
). His free throw shooting in the last few games were on point as well. Props to the big dude. After being scrutinized all season, he got his stuff together and is playing like a legit big man and not some glorified garbage-buckets-shot-blocking-rebounder. Props to the whole damn team.

As for the Cavs, I do feel bad for Lebron. I've seen this scenario before. 4 guys standing around and watching 1 guy play. 2001-2003 Tracy McGrady led Magic team. That did not end well.
smh.gif
I can only imagine how much this hurt. 66 wins. Two sweeps. And then BAM. This dude played his guts out. He did everything right. Yea sure he gets his share of movie star calls. Eh, so did Mike but everyone still loved him. Aside from the blatant media bias and special treatment, he's a pretty good player. I just know one thing that is going through his head right now that he isn't going to say out loud - dude straight hates his teammates. No other way to put it. They were just enjoying the free ride on the Lebron train a little too much that they forgot how to play, IMHO. Then aside from the rest of the team not showing up, you have MORONS like Maurice Williams making a donkey of himself by talking out of his %+! and creating a sideshow like an attention prostitute. When Lebron looks back on all this and it has time to sink in, what is dude going to think? I'll tell ya what, there is going to be one looooong awkward silence during that flight back to Cleveland. My advice: Run, Lebron, Run. And don't look back. Shaq came in got his feet wet with the Magic. He went on to become a legend in LA. You've gotten your feet wet in Cleveland......

As for SOME of the Cavs fans on this board....most of ya'll are young, naive and stubborn. So it takes a STINGING defeat like this to sober you up. Become a fan of the game before you become a fan of your team. Realize that your team isn't perfect. Admit they make mistakes. Admit that they suck when they suck. Don't look at them through rose colored glasses. Some of you, however, are beyond young, naive and stubborn and have probably already offed yourselves before you got a chance to read this post.

Here we go.

11f35092e749e142b8c0c6079536a475a1165f9.gif

Back
Top Bottom