Cavaliers At Celtics | Round 2, Game 6 | Cavaliers vs. Celtics | Thursday, May 13 | 8:00 ET

Originally Posted by belle155

CLE is on edge! havent been this nervous before a game in a while............

im right with you...

i wont be posting much cause i wouldnt be able to hand NT and the game
laugh.gif

i dont care who wins but i hope its a great game. i wouldnt be surprised if lebron scores 50+ tonight haha

Originally Posted by Physicx

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by Physicx

go...celtics?
pretty much. don't really care for the celtics. but cannot stand lebron
laugh.gif

damn dude...now i kinda know what it feels like for you to be rooting for montreal, i feel so conflicted

laugh.gif
seriously

well good luck to the celtics fans...close it out

Although I freaking dislike both teams.

I think Lebron might destroy the celtics tonight, he is pretty pissed. Not because his team is losing, but because his ability and killer instinct is being questioned.

ive been pondering this for a while now. what will clevelands attitude be towards lebron if he fails to win a championship this year and then decides to play for ny next season? will they still love their hometown hero? will they feel bitter?

I'll be really disappointed if Lebron can't pull out a win here and win the series.
I hope he does some damage tonight or otherwise he's going home.

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Can't believe im actually voting for the Celtics
sick.gif
. I just want the Cavs to lose so Lakers don't have to meet them in the Finals
smile.gif
obama_confused.jpg

Multiple Lakers fans are seriously THAT scared of us right now?
nerd.gif

This @#@+ is about get EPIC in here regardless of what happens tonight.  Biggest game of Bron's career.  This is the most defining game of his career up to this point.  EASILY.

Let's see what he's got in store/made of...
nerd.gif

Anybody else think the ratings for this game are gonna break records for round 2 games in NBA history with all the speculation/possibilities/storyline?  I think it has to...

I don't know if I can handle this game thread tonight. All the clowns are gonna be out in full force regardless of who wins.

Biggest conference semi-final game I can ever remember.

I'm almost anticipating how bad Mike Brown is gona blow this thing tonight and panic as much as how Bron plays.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

I'm almost anticipating how bad Mike Brown is gona blow this thing tonight and panic as much as how Bron plays.
What do you mean NWN?
nerd.gif

I don't know if I can handle this game thread tonight. All the clownsare gonna be out in full force regardless of who wins.
CAVS win, I don't see too much activity in here personally...C's fans will be down and Knicks fans will be down momentarily.  Lakers fans are already saying they don't want to see us in the Finals.  I just don't see it.  Now if we lose, 100+ pages of 50% straight jokes (actually funny) 50% pure spew from trolls.  I know my dude Chester is giddy as a mother right now.  I see you bro...
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

eastern confernce semis game 7 in 2008 was on the same level was it not?

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

eastern confernce semis game 7 in 2008 was on the same level was it not?
it ended up being a great game. But I don't remember this type of build up.
What do you mean NWN?
nerd.gif

Just sayin, Bron can play well tonight and it ends up not being on him. (which would be the worst case scenario for you guys)

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

What do you mean NWN?
nerd.gif

I don't know if I can handle this game thread tonight. All the clowns
are gonna be out in full force regardless of who wins.
CAVS win, I don't see too much activity in here personally...C's fans will be down and Knicks fans will be down momentarily.  Lakers fans are already saying they don't want to see us in the Finals.  I just don't see it.  Now if we lose, 100+ pages of 50% straight jokes (actually funny) 50% pure spew from trolls.  I know my dude Chester is giddy as a mother right now.  I see you bro...
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

haah i think im gonna just check out right as the game ends no matter what happens. at the final buzzer these cavs theads become almost pointless
laugh.gif

ahhhhh we have an 80 minutes til game time...i cant wait much longer
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Expecting a big night from LeBron...something along the lines of 35, 12 and 12.

Still unsure if that will be enough against the Celtics, who are playing extremely well.

God I'm praying that the Cavs lose and the Celtics win... just so the possibility of LeBron coming to NY be greater.

Please I hope they lose and he just signs with the Knicks... all I want before I die is for the NYK to win and NBA championship.

I hope Rondo plays his heart out and the Celtics finish them out tonight.

I think the difference maker tonight is going to be... Shaq... for some reason I see them implementing him a lot more than before.

Please I hope the Cavs lose... nothing personal Cav fans, but hey the Knicks are my hometown team.

I don't think the Celtics will let this game slip away. I expect Bron and Paulina to have GREAT games (think Game 7 in 2008) but it's gonna be the C's that win.

And if I'm correct, I'm 100% positive the Yuku Magician will make it so that the whole S&T forum disappears

you guys are crazy!!!!!!!! im callin it now lebron with atleast 60 points and one of the greatest performances of his career!!!!!!! Cavs WILL win the series. i may have underestimated the old %%+ celtics. i give them credit. the old geezers dont know when to quit!

we are witnessing history in 1 hour. i cannot wait.

my brother said hes gonna quit watching the nba if the cavs win hahahaha

Back
Top Bottom