Cavaliers At Celtics | Round 2, Game 6 | Cavaliers vs. Celtics | Thursday, May 13 | 8:00 ET

Originally Posted by Banks2Pierce

Lost in all of the Lebron hype is the possibility of this being the last time Pierce every wears a Celtics uniform in the TD Garden. Ray, too, but Pierce has been balling out here for 12 years. Ainge isn't scared to do anything and would let Pierce walk if it meant that he was going to hurt our rebuilding chances. Hopefully it doesn't come down to that.

Pierce is but a shell of his former self. I hope he stays a Celtic for another 12 years.

Here's my take on how i think the game will go. Either this way...

1. Lebrons performance will be
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

2. Only jamison is gonna step up
3. Game will come down to last possession
4. Knicks will win

Or....

Cavs blowout the celtics and win game 7 at home and this game will be forgotten. Oh and the knicks will win anyway

lilpennymagicfan wrote:

Whoever wins this series is getting swept next round

maybe so but whoever comes out the east will only have some pretty eastern conference champs t shirts to show for it when the nba season is all said and done.

Originally Posted by belle155

well this is it...saying this is just another playoff game is like saying lebron is just another player. i would say a lot is at stake tonight

the series
the season
the end of an era
the franchise
the city

and no thats not an exaggeration. the only difference between cleveland and detroit is lebron

laugh.gif

you are funny!!

Boston by 8!

Originally Posted by lilpennymagicfan

chester the child.

What grown man goes out of his way for things like this???

Whoever wins this series is getting swept next round
Come on man im just as big a magic fan as the next guy, BUT i doubt they will sweep. It's not logical to think that. Whoever the magic face best believe it will be a dogfight. 

Can't believe im actually voting for the Celtics
sick.gif
. I just want the Cavs to lose so Lakers don't have to meet them in the Finals
smile.gif

I say throw bodies at Lebron all night long. Let these other guys beat you. Force Jamison, Williams, and Shaq to beat you. Make tonight a living hell for Lebron. Foul him, crowd him, do whatever...just can't let him go off for 50.

Originally Posted by DJ 1080

Oh boy if the Cavs lose tonight NT might make the yuku servers melt from trolling
laugh.gif

im telling you
laugh.gif

and if they do ima spam my facebook status poking at them
laugh.gif

but honestly if paul pulls another one of these...

ifa5gw.jpg

ITS A WRAP FOR THE CAVS
pimp.gif

I think Lebron's is going to have a huge game today. Something like 42, 12, and 8. He's going to be aggressive and get the majority of the calls.

I'm extremely disappointed with this Cavs team.
smh.gif
I can't make excuses for Lebron and this Cavs team...their effort has been pathetic as well as the excuses.
smh.gif

@k_fink cavs player off the record don't think he's injured.
36 minutes ago via UberTwitter in reply to k_fink
Nice job by @MikeFrancesaNY getting "off the record" info on Lebron's injury.
42 minutes ago via UberTwitter in reply to MikeFrancesaNY
If ur listening to @MikeFrancesaNY with @PDcavsinsider he mentions the cavs are best in their "spread offense" aka what dantoni runs
44 minutes ago via UberTwitter in reply to MikeFrancesaNY

lebron faking the injury who would have thought

shaq is prolly the one who went off the record

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Can't believe im actually voting for the Celtics
sick.gif
. I just want the Cavs to lose so Lakers don't have to meet them in the Finals
smile.gif

to be the best you got to beat the best...i dont care who we play but id like some revenge

you guys understand what you guys just started right?

[h1]LeBron May Play Point In Game 6[/h1]May 13, 2010 3:06 PM EST

James_LeBron_cle.jpg
With the Cavaliers facing elimination on Thursday night, we could see LeBron James try to do more than usual in Game 6 against the Celtics.

Brian Windhorst of the Cleveland Plain Dealer writes that James could play the point at times in Boston as the Cavaliers look to go smaller.

Windhorst writes: "[Changes] could involve the Cavs playing smaller, with more J.J. Hickson. But then again, it may not. ... It is possible there could be more of Antawn Jamison at small forward to remove him from guarding Kevin Garnett, who is bothering Jamison in the post. The Cavs had success with that lineup, with James functioning as the point guard and Anthony Parker in as the spot up shooter, when Mo Williams was out with injury. This might mean less playing time for Williams, which might not be a bad thing the way he's been playing defense."

James played off the ball a majority of the time on Tuesday night in Cleveland's disappointing Game 5 loss.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by Physicx

go...celtics?
pretty much. don't really care for the celtics. but cannot stand lebron
laugh.gif

damn dude...now i kinda know what it feels like for you to be rooting for montreal, i feel so conflicted

Back
Top Bottom