Cavaliers At Celtics | Round 2, Game 6 | Cavaliers vs. Celtics | Thursday, May 13 | 8:00 ET

Lebron shooting underhanded halfcourt three point shots ten minutes before tip off when Avery Johnson talks about how hes only shooting 22% from behind the arc
laugh.gif

I want the Cavs to lose but I also want to see Lebron put on a memorable and impressive perfomance to silence the overreactors and haters.

I'm torn.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

I want the Cavs to lose but I also want to see Lebron put on a memorable and impressive perfomance to silence the overreactors and haters.

I'm torn.

Same here

Shaq guarding Garnett is not a good look.

Garnett rather take a jumpshop instead of going into the post.  Good job Mike Brown.

I LOVE it. The Cavs do not have the firepower to keep up with the C's if they play like a team. One man can not overcome five.

I DONT Understand how the !%#% MIke brown dont realize that starting andy and jj would help the cavs way more than havin shaq in there with jamison

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

I've never seen such overblown nonsense in the past 10 years.

- ESPN doing a Countdown and HR before the Game?
- Top 10 LBJ Plays?
- College Football coverage talking about the game?

People are seriously acting like this is Game 7 of the NBA Finals and even then the coverage and the way some people are acting about this game is disgusting.

Yes, ESPN exaggerates everything. They SUCK.

Back
Top Bottom