Catfish - "The best Hitchcock film Hitchcock never directed" {Trailer} September 17

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

Is it in 3D tho?

laugh.gif
This got me. I hate how everything is in 3D these days

Originally Posted by NCTwin

Saw it last night on an advanced screening, and I'm really sure what to say about it. The review posted wraps it up pretty well without saying too much. It's funny because while I would love to tell what happened, it's something that you should see for yourself to make your own interpretations. It's definitely something different. Some folks will be upset by the end of the movie, but that's how it is. Get ready to see a lot of posts saying "garbage" like in true NT fashion.
laugh.gif

But if you really want to know what happened, let me know and I'll post it up in the spoiler brackets.
post it

Saw it last night on an advanced screening, and I'm really sure what to say about it. The review posted wraps it up pretty well without saying too much. It's funny because while I would love to tell what happened, it's something that you should see for yourself to make your own interpretations. It's definitely something different. Some folks will be upset by the end of the movie, but that's how it is. Get ready to see a lot of posts saying "garbage" like in true NT fashion.
laugh.gif

But if you really want to know what happened, let me know and I'll post it up in the spoiler brackets.
post it

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

laugh.gif

post it

I just called u cuz... $$! happened in this movie? lol

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

laugh.gif

post it

I just called u cuz... $$! happened in this movie? lol

Nako, close...

Spoiler [+]
Ok, I'm gonna take it that you've seen the trailer.

Long story short, once the guys go out there, they find out that the girl that he's all in love with is fake. There is one lady who has made about 15 different facebook accounts complete with pics and everything and she's been stringing him along. She posts as the girl, posts on the girl's profile as "friends" that "know" her, and everything. She even has different phones for some of the different people she's playing as.

It's kind of sad really, because you start to feel sorry for her. But the trailers, I believe were put together to intentionally trick you into thinking it's one kind of movie, when in turn it's not like that at all. And that's why I said folks are going to go in and leave mad. There are absolutely ZERO scary moments.

See it, but don't pay for it IMO.

Nako, close...

Spoiler [+]
Ok, I'm gonna take it that you've seen the trailer.

Long story short, once the guys go out there, they find out that the girl that he's all in love with is fake. There is one lady who has made about 15 different facebook accounts complete with pics and everything and she's been stringing him along. She posts as the girl, posts on the girl's profile as "friends" that "know" her, and everything. She even has different phones for some of the different people she's playing as.

It's kind of sad really, because you start to feel sorry for her. But the trailers, I believe were put together to intentionally trick you into thinking it's one kind of movie, when in turn it's not like that at all. And that's why I said folks are going to go in and leave mad. There are absolutely ZERO scary moments.

See it, but don't pay for it IMO.

I'm hoping this isn't one of those movies where I walk out regretting my enormous curiosity.

I'm hoping this isn't one of those movies where I walk out regretting my enormous curiosity.

Originally Posted by alan713

Haha, it reminds me of that thread where the NT'ers were curious what was beyond that driveway in Michigan. We should actually do that, create a FB and get someone to go beyond that driveway.

once they started talking about backing into the driveway, and the fact that they are in Michigan i had the
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
face.

this movie looks real good though

Originally Posted by alan713

Haha, it reminds me of that thread where the NT'ers were curious what was beyond that driveway in Michigan. We should actually do that, create a FB and get someone to go beyond that driveway.

once they started talking about backing into the driveway, and the fact that they are in Michigan i had the
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
face.

this movie looks real good though

I'm trying not to read spoilers
I want to see this, but not if it's something gross that gonna mess with my head

Spoiler [+]
is she a mermaid
smile.gif

I'm trying not to read spoilers
I want to see this, but not if it's something gross that gonna mess with my head

Spoiler [+]
is she a mermaid
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom