Catfish - "The best Hitchcock film Hitchcock never directed" {Trailer} September 17

watched this movie.
what a waste of a dollar.

one of, if not the worst movies i've ever seen.

i figured the "girl" would be fake, but to find out that was the spoiler??? i thought dudes were gonna get murked or something.

i'm real mad at this movie.

watched this movie.
what a waste of a dollar.

one of, if not the worst movies i've ever seen.

i figured the "girl" would be fake, but to find out that was the spoiler??? i thought dudes were gonna get murked or something.

i'm real mad at this movie.

I did actually watch this a month or so ago. Once the secret is officially revealed the movie just drags. They should have just scrapped the whole "this is real" feel and went all out with a crazy twist. The trailer did a great job of hyping the film, as it should.

I did actually watch this a month or so ago. Once the secret is officially revealed the movie just drags. They should have just scrapped the whole "this is real" feel and went all out with a crazy twist. The trailer did a great job of hyping the film, as it should.

I was hoping that they would visit the girls house and then out come a family of cannibals or something and then they get tortured. THAT would've been awesome.

I was hoping that they would visit the girls house and then out come a family of cannibals or something and then they get tortured. THAT would've been awesome.

Originally Posted by Dynasty Raider

pretty much, i like it better if it had a scary ending or at least that how the trailer portrays it

Originally Posted by Dynasty Raider

pretty much, i like it better if it had a scary ending or at least that how the trailer portrays it

Dowloading this jawn now, hopefully it doesn't disappoint.
ohwell.gif

worst movie Ive ever seen...great marketing though trailer had me hyped to see it

worst movie Ive ever seen...great marketing though trailer had me hyped to see it

The trailer hyped it up. Especially the one with the quotes and people acting like its the best movie they have ever seen in their life. I will say this tho, dude was really calm and handled the whole situation really well. Most people would have flipped.

The trailer hyped it up. Especially the one with the quotes and people acting like its the best movie they have ever seen in their life. I will say this tho, dude was really calm and handled the whole situation really well. Most people would have flipped.

Back
Top Bottom