Catfish - "The best Hitchcock film Hitchcock never directed" {Trailer} September 17

Haha, it reminds me of that thread where the NT'ers were curious what was beyond that driveway in Michigan. We should actually do that, create a FB and get someone to go beyond that driveway.

Haha, it reminds me of that thread where the NT'ers were curious what was beyond that driveway in Michigan. We should actually do that, create a FB and get someone to go beyond that driveway.

Looks interesting. Cragmatic probably wouldn't watch it though *cue desk kicking gif*

Looks interesting. Cragmatic probably wouldn't watch it though *cue desk kicking gif*

Saw it last night on an advanced screening, and I'm really sure what to say about it. The review posted wraps it up pretty well without saying too much. It's funny because while I would love to tell what happened, it's something that you should see for yourself to make your own interpretations. It's definitely something different. Some folks will be upset by the end of the movie, but that's how it is. Get ready to see a lot of posts saying "garbage" like in true NT fashion.
laugh.gif

But if you really want to know what happened, let me know and I'll post it up in the spoiler brackets.

Saw it last night on an advanced screening, and I'm really sure what to say about it. The review posted wraps it up pretty well without saying too much. It's funny because while I would love to tell what happened, it's something that you should see for yourself to make your own interpretations. It's definitely something different. Some folks will be upset by the end of the movie, but that's how it is. Get ready to see a lot of posts saying "garbage" like in true NT fashion.
laugh.gif

But if you really want to know what happened, let me know and I'll post it up in the spoiler brackets.

Originally Posted by NCTwin

laugh.gif

No, we don't want to know.

Please don't post it up in spoiler brackets....

Originally Posted by NCTwin

laugh.gif

No, we don't want to know.

Please don't post it up in spoiler brackets....

Originally Posted by Dynasty Raider

I don't even want to see it, I really just want to know the twist.

I haven't seen the movie but i'm 99% sure I can guess the twist:

Spoiler [+]
"Megan" is a person with multiple personality disorder

Originally Posted by Dynasty Raider

I don't even want to see it, I really just want to know the twist.

I haven't seen the movie but i'm 99% sure I can guess the twist:

Spoiler [+]
"Megan" is a person with multiple personality disorder

Back
Top Bottom