Caster Semenya's a hermaphrodite

Originally Posted by I DONT PASS

Soo Im guessing Im the only one that'll smash?

sick.gif
Feel bad for he/her but dudes was on the radioclowning. Anointed her "Coochie Man."

i feel bad for her .... you can't see it ... how would they know ...
smh.gif
@ this ... i would let her keep her medal ... as for future competitions i wouldhave to say for now it seems... she does have anadvantage and it would be unfair .... i need to see more results about the tests were done ..

I hope she doesn't lose the medal. She didn't cheat...this was all out of her control.

What a terrible situation to be in.

Originally Posted by jerseymizzle

Originally Posted by NCTwin

Originally Posted by anygivensunday

I was like..top 3 ugliest people i've ever seen in my life when i first saw herm
laugh.gif

But i don't understand why they would take her medal... what is a hermaphrodite supposed to race as?
That's the problem. He/she's a great runner, but there really isn't a place for him/her to compete.
from another article:
"Our legal advice is that, if she proves to have an advantage because of the male hormones, then it will be extremely difficult to strip the medal off her, since she has not cheated," Davies wrote to the AP. "She was naturally made that way, and she was entered in Berlin by her team and accepted by the IAAF. But let's wait and see once we have the final decision."
there was also a fairly interesting article in SI (i'm pretty sure, might've been ESPN) about how people don't perfectly fit into male/female categories as often as you would think. it also came to the conclusion that if she wasn't knowingly cheating and was raised as a woman she probably wouldn't have her medal taken away.

That makes sense. Do you know what SI or ESPN article that was in¿

i do feel bad for caster. the whole world knows the details of his/her personal life just because of a race. i couldn't imagine the level of embarrassment.hopefully everyone still treats caster with respect.

I know I'm not the only one that thinks all female track athletes got more testosterone than a "normal" woman
On the other hand I always wondered what the rules were for hermaphrodites in track, women basketball and if they were eligible to compete in the NFL

I feel really bad for coochie man now... I feel like if you call her out on this... Then you need to check every single woman who competes in track n field

He/she should have held back a little...if he/she had won 2nd or 3rd doubt there would bemuch talk
nerd.gif
....silver medal here and there and wait until the Olympics to get that gold

yup. not like she was out there perpetrating a fraud, the family, her coach, her country all feel she is a woman. shes both. Kinda sad tho.

what can really be done about this?

I was dying listening to Cowherd talk about this on his show today.
laugh.gif

"1/2 lady...1/2 Slim Shady"
roll.gif

"1/2 chick...1/2 Rick"
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom