CAR STOPPED PLAYING CDS

In da meantime my friend. I don't wanna be stuck listening to wiz cabin fever for a week

dudes go to NT for ANYTHING 
laugh.gif

that jus means its time for a new one bro

Yo if you want music until you get some new **** just buy a wireless Fm transmitter for your phone for a few bucks...play whatever you want from your phone/ipod through your radio

I just bought this from amazon...

Amazon product ASIN B002KF420C
$38 bucks I'll give it a shot. Has everything I want. I only really wanted and AUX and and USB. The CD player is just an added bonus. If it lasts a year its worth it. Got a bunch of 4star reviews too.

Last edited:
Yo if you want music until you get some new **** just buy a wireless Fm transmitter for your phone for a few bucks...play whatever you want from your phone/ipod through your radio

Tried that crap was a waste of 50 dollars. Returned it cuz I only heard static smh

Tried that crap was a waste of 50 dollars. Returned it cuz I only heard static smh
FM transmitters are trash. I worked at RS, so I've tried ones that cost all the way up to like $90 and they all suck.

If you can spend $50 on that, you can spend $50 on a new deck. Don't pay for installation. Just look on YouTube and learn how to do it. I did it myself without knowing **** about cars or car audio and it took me like 20 minutes.

Back
Top Bottom