Car heads: which of these wheels do you prefer?

Originally Posted by J4Kicks21

Originally Posted by nyybaseball423

Neither. The first one's are trash, never understood why people like that style, and those BBS's are very cheap looking. Take the BBS off them and they look like any regular stockers. Solution: get a good looking set of BBS's.
lol...different strokes for different folks, i guess. i've ran HREs and Work wheels on this car, and i can tell you, CCWs are far from trash compared to those two, esp the HREs.

Performance-wise, maybe. Look-wise, impossible.

The stock M3 wheels > both of the ones you posted; however, if I had to pick one of the two you listed, I'd pick the BBS CHs.

3591772842_5afab6cd4d_b.jpg

>>

CH's are classics. CCW are ok. what kind of style are you going for because those are such polar opposites to be choosing from? is it all based on budget?

Originally Posted by Dat Exclusive Cat

CH's are classics. CCW are ok. what kind of style are you going for because those are such polar opposites to be choosing from? is it all based on budget?
i'm currently on the CCWs right now, but have a chance to trade for the CHs. you're right about them being opposites..hmmm...race/tracklook, or the show look?

decisions, decisions.

Originally Posted by J4Kicks21

Originally Posted by Dat Exclusive Cat

i'm currently on the CCWs right now, but have a chance to trade for the CHs. you're right about them being opposites..hmmm...race/track look, or the show look?

decisions, decisions.

Honestly, if you're not gonna take it to the track, don't go for the track look.

I actually think they are both pretty dope. Any wheel (ch) that can be put on so many different cars and look good is an instant classic. Ive been into steplips as of recent though. Perhaps the ssr ms1? If you only lookin to trade id stay with the ccw, i like unique wheels. They kind of remind me of kinesiswheels. If we going on the track and you got money to burn... Fikse

Originally Posted by nyybaseball423

Honestly, if you're not gonna take it to the track, don't go for the track look.

i get what you're saying, and somewhat agree. with that said, i don't get why people say that...not everyone is going to track their car. i like thelook of the CCWs, and the main reason i got them was because they have both function and form. the opinions on how they look are subjective, butperformance-wise, no. they're smaller and a whole lot lighter, which still is beneficial on the track and streets.

I hate the tuner look on a euro luxury car

looks out of place imo

i'd get something classy from the work line

Back
Top Bottom