CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLIDER (04/04/14) - BluRay 09/09/14

im pretty sure theyll end up shoehorning loki in A2 somehow. even if its just a last minute cut of him after all the credits

Where did fury get the chip? and is the guy cap fought on the boat anyone special? the one doing flips and who threw that grenade at him and black widow

Georges Batroc aka Batroc the leaper.

capbatr001.jpg

Baltroc-The-Leaper-Marvel-Comics-Costume.jpg

ca-570x336.jpg

Saw the movie last night and it was :pimp:. The fighting scenes were great and GSP throwing a superman punch :lol:

As a general rule in the comic books, Fury is never dead. :lol:

Its always, a LMD/hologram/or good old fashion fake death under mysterious circumstances.

Captain America's "To-Do List" is different depending on the country. Top 5 things are the ones that are different.

US

View media item 912694
UK

View media item 912696
Russia

View media item 912698
France

View media item 912699
South Korea

View media item 912700
Italy

View media item 912702
Mexico

View media item 912703
:lol:

Making it applicable to each region. Now the US one is a bit more disappointing.

What's tv series on the UK one? It's cut off.

Saw this last night and was completely blown away. The movie was done so well, absolutely no complaints. It surpasses IM1 as my favorite Marvel film.

They did a great job portraying Captain America in this film. All of the scenes that demonstrated his physical strengths were done very well :pimp:

So what's the thoughts on everyone on how ultron will come to life since people hve already seen it? Thoughts?

Probably through one of Iron Man' suits. He destroyed them all in IM3, but he's always working on something.

Saw this last night and was completely blown away. The movie was done so well, absolutely no complaints. It surpasses IM1 as my favorite Marvel film.

They did a great job portraying Captain America in this film. All of the scenes that demonstrated his physical strengths were done very well :pimp:
This is also my favorite Marvel movie so far. It finally gave Cap his due. He was outshined by IM, Thor, Loki etc but it showed how dope he can be. I only clearly remember the first 2 scenes because I was :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin but I remember enjoying the ction and going :wow: multiple times. Can't wait to watch it again

Back
Top Bottom