Captain America movie

random sidebar:

anyone got that pic of captain america in the swat team uniform

captainamerica.gif

They'll make him look like this with a darker shade of blue

Looks like it could be John Krasinski:

John Krasinski is getting even closer to nabbing the role that could propel him into action hero stardom ... Captain America!

Insiders at the Marvel compound tell Fox 411 that he is close to landing the superhero gig of his life. John, who plays Jim on "The Office," has appeared in front of producers repeatedly since the start of the new year and since rumors began in February.

"John has read 4 times and is doing screen tests," our source tells us. "He has screen tested 2 times so far. It's very likely that he will be the new Captain America. He is a favorite among the key decision makers and has been asked to come back for more this week."

At this point, Krasinski is the main focus at Marvel.

"The big bosses are having him read with multiple actresses up for the female leads. They want to lock down the role and then they will narrow down everyone else."

I think Jeremy Renner should get the part, after that performance in the hurt locker.

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

Looks like it could be John Krasinski:

John Krasinski is getting even closer to nabbing the role that could propel him into action hero stardom ... Captain America!

Insiders at the Marvel compound tell Fox 411 that he is close to landing the superhero gig of his life. John, who plays Jim on "The Office," has appeared in front of producers repeatedly since the start of the new year and since rumors began in February.

"John has read 4 times and is doing screen tests," our source tells us. "He has screen tested 2 times so far. It's very likely that he will be the new Captain America. He is a favorite among the key decision makers and has been asked to come back for more this week."

At this point, Krasinski is the main focus at Marvel.

"The big bosses are having him read with multiple actresses up for the female leads. They want to lock down the role and then they will narrow down everyone else."

I can see that. He looks tall and has a frame that could carry weight/bulk up.

Smart of Marvel to go left field again (Robert Downey Jr. as Iron Man) and use an actor with some range to play an action hero. I approve.

i think they should have a scrawny, not so known actor play steve rogers before he takes the super soldier serum and have a big, built, more famous dude play him after he becomes captain america. cant think of anyone particular off hand...

Krasinskis too frail to be Capt America and I don't think he can bulk up enough even if he tried, it'll be like Topher Grace as Eddie Brock all over again.

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

He's not frail he's just a lot leaner than most people picture Cap

Yeah, frail is a bit fo a reach but I still imagine him being Topher Grace as Venom.

jim as captain america? cmon now that's a horrible idea.

i saw leatherheads with him and clooney, dude was the same exact character as the office. nothing special. weird choice

Originally Posted by bonafide125

laugh.gif
jim to be captain america? Dwight will laugh this off

i wouldnt mind seein Dwight as Red Skull.

and Michael Scott as Nick Fury,
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by General Johnson

Smart of Marvel to go left field again (Robert Downey Jr. as Iron Man) and use an actor with some range to play an action hero. I approve.

What has John K. done to prove that he has range?

how are you gonna compare the career of robert downey jr to JIM from the office?

robert downey jr showed his versatility and range for years.

Back
Top Bottom