Can't wear skinny jeans cause my knots don't fit!!!

514s them slim straight imo is perfect not too tight not too baggy
cant fit in them 511s my thighs wont let me

501's
pimp.gif

Although i did like my pair of 517's i had.

Originally Posted by KobeBeef

regular fit/slim fit> skinny> baggy.

this. 501 STFs ftw. besides i've heard nothing but hate on dudes and skinnys from girls...so you kno...

Originally Posted by ninjahood

I only rock levis 514, I like 501's too but they washes aren't as good.
Except for one store last winter I still have not seen any 514's in stores. Who sells them? I like 501 stf. I had one pair that I simply neverwashed and it had a stiff feel to them that looked dope with a lot of my jeans. Unfortunately my mom "trying to be helpful" washed them and I had tothrow them out.

I almost want to stop wearing 511s because honestly I don't want you dudes staring at me thinking about how my thighs and "D" fit inside myjeans.

Sized down 47's or STFs with a soak is my ideal fit though. Slim w/ the anti-fit high rise FTW.

I will stick to slim fit jeans! Never ever will try n try on a pair of skinny's.

I will stick to slim fit jeans! Never ever will try n try on a pair of skinny's.

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

Originally Posted by ninjahood

I only rock levis 514, I like 501's too but they washes aren't as good.
Except for one store last winter I still have not seen any 514's in stores. Who sells them? I like 501 stf. I had one pair that I simply never washed and it had a stiff feel to them that looked dope with a lot of my jeans. Unfortunately my mom "trying to be helpful" washed them and I had to throw them out.

STF are through once they are washed. I tried the dry cleaner and they were still ruined.

Back
Top Bottom